This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    I was there, and that's why I asked why 'this' was the second annual shipper day celebration.... what they hayhoo was the first?!

Sally
    Then again... we could always celebrate the "2nd Annual ShipDay" every year....
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      Guess who is checking out the "Threads" spoilers? Starts with J and ends with M. Maybe he's looking to see how bad/good people are responding?

Joe, if you read this, PLEASE stop the madness before it begins. Give ONE LITTLE morsel of hope!! PLEASE!!! I will beg if needed!!
      Hi Joe! Can I offer you a beverage?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
        Hi Joe! Can I offer you a beverage?
        Or Shipper Cookie?!!!!!!

In particular, try the SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies (hehehehehe)
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          I'm *always* proud of you, hon!

Sally
          Thank you, thank you very much!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh my goodness!

Gotta pack up the shipper cookies in the footlocker for the trek to the new thread.

Who is starting it by the way?
            Ship Nana

Comment

Guess who is checking out the "Threads" spoilers? Starts with J and ends with M. Maybe he's looking to see how bad/good people are responding?

Joe, if you read this, PLEASE stop the madness before it begins. Give ONE LITTLE morsel of hope!! PLEASE!!! I will beg if needed!!

UUGH, I just made the mistake of going over there to read that thread. Everyone is so pissy! I don't think that people realize that while some of us are shippers, that we do infact watch the rest of the show. I'm sorry, but as much as I love seeing Jack and Sam together, I do pay attention to the other storylines. Now that might not be true for all shippers, but some of us watch it all.

People were complaining about "Chimera" and how the whole Sam storyline overshadowed Daniel and Sarah. ??? It all depends on what you are watching the show to see. I have my own thoughts of Chimera, and as I recall, it was pretty much a 50/50 show.

Sorry, I just had to vent. I don't like that the word shipper has a negative connotation. People need to get over themselves and just enjoy the show for their own reasons. Don't worry so much about what everyone else wants!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                UUGH, I just made the mistake of going over there to read that thread. Everyone is so pissy! I don't think that people realize that while some of us are shippers, that we do infact watch the rest of the show. I'm sorry, but as much as I love seeing Jack and Sam together, I do pay attention to the other storylines. Now that might not be true for all shippers, but some of us watch it all.

People were complaining about "Chimera" and how the whole Sam storyline overshadowed Daniel and Sarah. ??? It all depends on what you are watching the show to see. I have my own thoughts of Chimera, and as I recall, it was pretty much a 50/50 show.

Sorry, I just had to vent. I don't like that the word shipper has a negative connotation. People need to get over themselves and just enjoy the show for their own reasons. Don't worry so much about what everyone else wants!

Kri, it's ok hon!!! You can come back here and rant all you want.

Your shipper family is here for you.

As for me, I just stay away from that type of negativity! Much less stressful.
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  Oh my goodness!

Gotta pack up the shipper cookies in the footlocker for the trek to the new thread.

Who is starting it by the way?
                  Since no one spoke up when I asked, I sent Marimba and Aunt Sally a PM asking one to do the honors, but I haven't heard from them.

Edited to say: EEK! I got the 1000th post, and we have no where to move!!

Token ~

Comment

I want to try and get the 1,000 post for the first time.
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Token you are to fast on the draw!

I have everything packed for the move but I gotta get some sleep otherwise I won't be able to move at work tomorrow.

I'll catch up with everyone at the new digs tomorrow.

Sweet shipper dreams to all and to all a good night!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Sorry, Ship Nana! I wasn't trying. I wanted to answer your question. How about starting our new Thread?

Token ~

Comment

Sorry, Ship Nana! I wasn't trying. I wanted to answer your question. How about starting our new Thread?

Oh that's ok. It gives me something to strive for!!!!

I'm not as creative as all of you, but thank you very much for the honor.

How about you, Token? You are very creative and talented. Yep, I think you should do it. I'll tell ya what, I'll stick around until you get it opened!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Token, I'll put the sign up on the old one redirecting everyone to the new shipper home while you go open the new place. Ok?
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Oh that's ok. It gives me something to strive for!!!!

I'm not as creative as all of you, but thank you very much for the honor.

How about you, Token? You are very creative and talented. Yep, I think you should do it. I'll tell ya what, I'll stick around until you get it opened!
                              I don't know how! Too scary for me! You do it!

(Sound like family?)

Token ~

Comment

I don't know how! Too scary for me! You do it!

(Sound like family?)

Yeah but you got all the great pictures to put on the first page!
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X