This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana

I so love that hug in Heroes. Ya know she could have run to for comfort but look who Sam turned to, Jack. That's because she knows that Jack will always be there for her, to comfort her, to hold her from this day forth. Oh sorry just practicing for the real ceremony!!!!

Ooooh!! I been watching all of Caty's & Marimba's videos this week and that hug is soooo cute!! I hadda go watch Heroes pt 2 gain just to see it with words!! It's the sweetest saddest moment So adorable!!

RDA: "I dunno that much about Pete to be honest with you. Apprently he's no threat to O'Neill!"

SAM AND JACK FOREVER

My Sam & Jack Fan Fics

Comment

Ok good morning family. I have my coffee in hand and all is well with Sam and Jack. What more could a girl ask for.

I've already started packing the shipper cookies as we are about 100 posts away from the big move again. This time I'm not being left behind by the moving vans.

I watched Ship Diva's and Marimba's vids this morning with my coffee in hand. Talk about a good way to start your day. Those vids were the best!!!! Loved the hand holding at the end of Caty's and the insertion of dialogue in Marimba's. You 2 certainly deserve your own theatre in Shipper Town.

I so love that hug in Heroes. Ya know she could have run to for comfort but look who Sam turned to, Jack. That's because she knows that Jack will always be there for her, to comfort her, to hold her from this day forth. Oh sorry just practicing for the real ceremony!!!!

Spoilers season 8;
      ;
      ;
      ;
      ;
      ;
      ;
      ;
      ;
      ;

And they started to practice the ceremony at the end of "New order "..so by the time they get to it ..it should be a absolutely perfect scene to watch the real ceremony or wedding vows if you prefer off screen or on screen ..

I even wonder if they would get married in their uniform !!!..I hope no but it could be really funny ...I hope they get married off world though with all their friends around and let's bring back Hammond too..without forgetting Jacob ...and I hope she'll send the tape to

if they were ever to get married ..on screen ..it would be nice to see something small and cool off world by the Stargate of the honyemoon planet ..just to keep with the sci-fi mythology (Stargate would have been decorated with rubans by Tealc and Daniel off course ...or they could even dial up somewhere inexplored but safe to send Jack and Sam on their honeymoon of a lifetime ..

Anyway ..I'm just dreaming

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Muldy_SG1
        Ooooh!! I been watching all of Caty's & Marimba's videos this week and that hug is soooo cute!! I hadda go watch Heroes pt 2 gain just to see it with words!! It's the sweetest saddest moment So adorable!!

OMG ..You must have been busy because between her and me it's a lot of videos to watch but thank you to catch up so quickly on those videos .. and we'll keep you posted.

Caty

Comment

To Marimba .

Watched your new video this morning...Excellent ..and the quality of the clips are great too considering ..they don't come from a DVD.
          Glad you could find lots a of ship in New order to incorporate it with the video ..I suppose the song makes it too. It was great to watch and I like that song of Avril lavigne . ...I don't like the other songs she made though..but that 's just me

Caty

Comment

I think that TPTB really wanted us to feel the loss of someone who had served and made the ultimate sacrifice.

IMHO they accomplished that. We all loved Janet and I was sobbing when she died. I think we all felt the loss personally and that was their goal. It wouldn't have been the same effect if they were able to bring her back to life.

We all still feel the loss of Janet even now and that's the way it was supposed to be. That is real war, real people die who have friends and family and their loss is felt forever. Makes me appreciate the women and men in uniform and their families that much more. May none of them ever lose a loved one.

Heroes was well done and probably one of the best if not the best episode.
            I agree...Janet's death was powerful because she CAN'T come back; to bring her back would cheapen her death. As much as I loved Janet, I'd be very upset if they just brought her back (an AU or dream scene is fine though).

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
            ~Imzadi
            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              For Marimba's video you have to download DIVX

http://www.divx.com/divx/player/

I could not view marimba's video before I downloaded DIVX ...since I did it ...I do the same ..right click save target as ...ect ....but you need DIVX on your pc first.

Hope that helps.

caty
              Thanks again, Caty. I will give that try. Hope it works. I am in dire need of some more shippiness---is that even a word?
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                Thanks again, Caty. I will give that try. Hope it works. I am in dire need of some more shippiness---is that even a word?

I can't believe you watched all my videos in 2 days!!!! Don't forget "I surrender" and "Remember when it rained"

caty

Comment

I can't believe you watched all my videos in 2 days!!!! Don't forget "I surrender" and "Remember when it rained"

caty
                  Hubs is out of town until tonight and I woke up in the middle of the night....what else was I supposed to do????
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Hi there i see you are in need of major shippiness well e mail me offlist for a new link with pics.There is a website just started that is taking all the shippy stills from s8 inc looks and touches.I was just there and it is great.A big smile to marimba HEY I AM HERE <BG>

scottishshipper

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                      I agree...Janet's death was powerful because she CAN'T come back; to bring her back would cheapen her death. As much as I loved Janet, I'd be very upset if they just brought her back (an AU or dream scene is fine though).

I would really like to see everyone's reaction to an AU or dream Janet. Think of all the emotions that would be expressed. Talk about a touching scene!!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

I would really like to see everyone's reaction to an AU or dream Janet. Think of all the emotions that would be expressed. Talk about a touching scene!!!

Yes ..I think they should do that ..or have her in flashbacks I mean even in flasbacks ..she could be there a lot...and this will be superb

Caty

Comment

Spoilers season 8;
                          ;
                          ;
                          ;
                          ;
                          ;
                          ;
                          ;
                          ;
                          ;

And they started to practice the ceremony at the end of "New order "..so by the time they get to it ..it should be a absolutely perfect scene to watch the real ceremony or wedding vows if you prefer off screen or on screen ..

I even wonder if they would get married in their uniform !!!..I hope no but it could be really funny ...I hope they get married off world though with all their friends around and let's bring back Hammond too..without forgetting Jacob ...and I hope she'll send the tape to

if they were ever to get married ..on screen ..it would be nice to see something small and cool off world by the Stargate of the honyemoon planet ..just to keep with the sci-fi mythology (Stargate would have been decorated with rubans by Tealc and Daniel off course ...or they could even dial up somewhere inexplored but safe to send Jack and Sam on their honeymoon of a lifetime ..

Anyway ..I'm just dreaming

Caty

If we ever found out about a tv wedding in advance we could design and send out wedding invitations to all shippers. When the wedding aired we could dress up as guests and we could throw rose petals at the tv.

I volunteer to make the wedding cake. Of course it would be made out of shipper cookie crumbs.
                          Ship Nana

Comment

If we ever found out about a tv wedding in advance we could design and send out wedding invitations to all shippers. When the wedding aired we could dress up as guests and we could throw rose petals at the tv.

I volunteer to make the wedding cake. Of course it would be made out of shipper cookie crumbs.

I have a better idea ..we could all be extras...for the show ..dressed as the locals of the off world planet....and we could organize the food , the drinks..Do not forget your cookies....and I'll bring the JackaWackoo cocktails ingredients ...and everybody will be in shipper heaven and we could throw the petals at Sam and Jack for real

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              I'm beginning to think that there's some big master plan, and that AT's been told to play up the storyline. Therefore when Sam and Jack get together, we'll be even happier!

I think TPTB are just messin'
                              Lets hope so!!!
                              I love surprises

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
                                Howdy Shipper Family,

I'm reading Imzadi, a Star Trek Next Gen Novel. It is the story of Riker and Troi's romance/connection and what went haywire. I found a paragraph that spoke to me of Jack and Sam. I've snipped it and adjusted the names for our thread....

snip.....
                                Sam walked slowly across to the door, looking out at the thundering rain. "What else did you guys discuss?"

Daniel was looking at Jack's coffin. "Truthfully?"

"That's usually the best way."

"We talked about how dumb you were to be just friends with him when you could have been so much more."

......skipping some sentences.......

Letting out a heavy breath, Sam said, "For what it is worth, Daniel, ....we were so much more. If we made any mistake....if I made any mistake....it was allowing myself to take too much for granted. Like that he would always be there, Old Reliable. Like that, if I wanted the nature of our relationship to change, I could do so anytime. That was probably my biggest presumption."

snip

My apologies to Peter David (the author) for hijacking his work.

But reading those words I wanted to shout 'Wake up, Sam!" "Wake up, Jack!" The end could come too soon.....

Do you think we could get Riker and Troi to talk to Sam and Jack???? Tell them what they are missing??

Or at least talk to SG PTB?

Night, y'all,

Happy Dreams

Happy
                                thats why I LOVE Imzadi...sooo Sam and Jack (just read my sig <g>). I think Sam, Jack, AT, RDA, and TPTB need to read that book..

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                                ~Imzadi
                                describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                                Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X