X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGWA
    Hi, glad I found you all!

I am most definitely a Sam/Jack shipper -- and one frustrated one!

It seems like the interaction between the two is so on and off and even contradictory at times. Anybody else feel that way?

It sounds like Season 8 isn't totally set, anybody sending the studio emails etc re Sam & Jack? If so, count me in.

I'd be interested in the % of shippers vs non. Hmmm...sure hopes its in favor of shippers!

By the way, SGWA is (was?) a unit in SG-13 IMN (started way back when Ryan's SGC web site was around). A bunch of us would be on in the wee hours of the morn', so we became SG-13 Insomniacs Medicated Nutsos, and well...SGWA, which started out just me with my nick of Corry (for incorrigible) somehow morphed into Corry, Austen (I'm a big Jane Austen fan--talk about a wierd mix--sci fi and classic English lit! )---plus Jack <wooohooo, drool> and Data (yeah, that Data from Star Trek) and WA, well, think about Jack = wise a**! Love that smart mouth, ya think? Drop me a line anytime! Haven't stumbled over any fans here in Rochester, NY on the shores of Lake Ontario or in the Adirondacks (have a cabin there--gee, think I can get Jack to go fishing?!?!) Did I mention I'm a little crazy? Just kidding, just like to have fun and be a little silly! Gotta live every day to the fullest! Cheers!
    Big Welcome!!!!!! SGWA!!!!!!
    Grab a handfull of SHipper Cookies and see Mad_Gater for the beverage of your choice
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

It seems like the interaction between the two is so on and off and even contradictory at times. Anybody else feel that way?

It sounds like Season 8 isn't totally set, anybody sending the studio emails etc re Sam & Jack? If so, count me in.

I'd be interested in the % of shippers vs non. Hmmm...sure hopes its in favor of shippers!

By the way, SGWA is (was?) a unit in SG-13 IMN (started way back when Ryan's SGC web site was around). A bunch of us would be on in the wee hours of the morn', so we became SG-13 Insomniacs Medicated Nutsos, and well...SGWA, which started out just me with my nick of Corry (for incorrigible) somehow morphed into Corry, Austen (I'm a big Jane Austen fan--talk about a wierd mix--sci fi and classic English lit! )---plus Jack <wooohooo, drool> and Data (yeah, that Data from Star Trek) and WA, well, think about Jack = wise a**! Love that smart mouth, ya think? Drop me a line anytime! Haven't stumbled over any fans here in Rochester, NY on the shores of Lake Ontario or in the Adirondacks (have a cabin there--gee, think I can get Jack to go fishing?!?!) Did I mention I'm a little crazy? Just kidding, just like to have fun and be a little silly! Gotta live every day to the fullest! Cheers!

Welcome SGWA!

yeah, you're gonna fit in around here juuuuust fine

Comment

<snip>
        SGWA!!!
        We're glad you found us too!!
        Grab a cookie and a preferred beverage and Write,Write and Call!
        *What?! Don't you have three hands?*

Token ~

Comment

Thank you! Ooooh, I love cookies! And I'll take a Jack..Daniels..straight up! <BEVG!>

Comment

Thank you! Ooooh, I love cookies! And I'll take a Jack..Daniels..straight up! <BEVG!>
            RAOFLMAO!!!! With a comment like that you should fit in well in the Thunk thread too!!
            sigpic

Comment

I guess no one is interested in watching the "Lowdown" again?!!

Hmmmm........Shipper Family v Lowdown

No Contest!!!! Too much in the Lowdown!

Token ~

Comment

WELCOME SGWA

And ..yes there is petition going soon for the SamandJack together ...it's SUEKAY ..who is doing it ...try to find her name somewhwere in that thread ..and send her an-email with your name age ..country

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Big Welcome!!!!!! SGWA!!!!!!
                  Grab a handfull of SHipper Cookies and see Mad_Gater for the beverage of your choice
                  WELCOME SGWA!!!!!!!!!!

Kel'dor (my Tok'ra roomate, if ya get my meaning) says "Tec'ma'te."

We have beer, whiskey, 200 proof shipper happy juice, choc. rum shake blends, soem Jack Daniel's, some kind of Tok'ra version of moonshine Kel'dor whipped up (warning: drink this at your own risk!)

We also have bottles of Smirnoff Twist (every flavor), Bacardi O3, Mike's hard lemonades (both regular and cranberry lemonades), Jack Daniel's hard cola.

So pick a drink and fill your plate with some pizza and you'll be good to go!!

Comment

Originally Posted by SGWA
                    Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    RAOFLMAO!!!! With a comment like that you should fit in well in the Thunk thread too!!
                    Yeah, just be sure to wear your rubbers! What?? The things you wear when it's raining! Sheez! I didn't want to look up how to spell galoshes! See, now you made me do it anyway!

Token ~

Comment

My kids eat cookies every Saturday morning ..while I'm still in bed recovering They aren't allowed during the week ..cuz they are for me ..while on the board Cereals for the school week and cookies on Saturday ...the problem is ..when I get up and go down to see the state of the dining room after their breakfast cookies ..it's a disaster area.

may be Sam and jack will see what it is one day to have lots of babies ...mess everywhere but

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        I guess no one is interested in watching the "Lowdown" again?!!

Hmmmm........Shipper Family v Lowdown

No Contest!!!! Too much in the Lowdown!
                        Definitely Shipper Family!
                        That and I'm still at work (ahhh LAN connection!), but if I go home I have to suffer with dial up Altho connecting at home does add an element of uncertainty and danger ie. "will the comuter boot me off the internet just as I've finished composing a brilliant post because someone has rung in on the phone......"
                        (happened to me last night THREE TIMES! Roomates boyfriend kept calling...grrr

I feel practically spoiler free for Atlantis. And seeing as I have no expectations, I'll probably enjoy it!

Comment

Yeah, just be sure to wear your rubbers! What?? The things you wear when it's raining! Sheez! I didn't want to look up how to spell galoshes! See, now you made me do it anyway!
                          Yes, always wear protection!!! What????? I'm just saying.........
                          sigpic

Comment

huh!!!??? *kiwigater does double take.....rereads post*
                            ohhhhhhh! You mean gumboots (yeah, sure you do..)

Originally posted by CGWA
                            I BET you will!! yep, you'll fit in just fine (you really should dip into the thunk thread ).

Comment

SWGA!! Another one added to our fine Shipper Family! We're replicating! {ooo, bad pun yes, but I just had to do it}
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok, it took me 45 minutes to catch up just from last night! My eyes are never gonna recover from all of this! But I can't seem to stay away. Not watching the lowdown again but will of course watch New Order for the millionth time....what....like you guys aren't gonna do the same thing??

I'm glad Marimba's having a ball at the con. I really hope AT likes the letter and the videos. Think she'll come and visit the thread now???

Comment

Working...
                                X