This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question:

which kind/color of shipper cookies equals which type of shipper feeling?

must know which ones to eat

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      Thanks, hon! I forgot what the gray shipper cookies are for, but copious amounts snacks makes the going good.

Sally
      The gray cookies are for snarkiness

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
        I hope you're staying! You wouldn't want us to start doing this , would you? It would make our nice floor all slippery from all the tears!

Don't cry!

*hands over tissue*

I'll be leaving when the show ends. Not THE moment it ends, but sometime after. The best of fandom for me is in this shipper thread. But, before I'd gotten here, I'd gotten too tainted by fans, powers that be, actors, articles, interviews, chats, Cons, and all the other stuff that goes along with being in online fandom. I'll give Atlantis a good and earnest try, but I will NOT be a part of it's fandom. No articles, interviews, nothing. But don't worry, my leaving time if far off. Just as long as I'm not ready to cry because of PS torture, I'll stick around till the end.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jimlad The Pirate Maiden
          question:

which kind/color of shipper cookies equals which type of shipper feeling?

must know which ones to eat
          okay Ship Nana may be asleep so I will attempt to list them but hopefully she will list them again in her special way

Here is the assortment list again:

There are:

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
          (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookie - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
          P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookie - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookie – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

and the all time favorite:

Yellow Shipper Cookies – (HWMS)

and the newest

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - make you extremely Loving - Ship Nana will have to give the description
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            And we wouldn't want Stef to break her neck cuz the rest of us shippers turned on the waterworks at the thought of you leaving!
            Oh god, no!

*tosses neck brace to Steff*

Please, Steff, save the head!... bad things seem to happen when one gets a concussion. Really bad life changing decisions are made that'll make your life a living hell that... yeah, anyways, protect the head.

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Okay i've wondered for a long time now but what does HWMS stand for???

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

Don't cry!

*hands over tissue*

I'll be leaving when the show ends. Not THE moment it ends, but sometime after. The best of fandom for me is in this shipper thread. But, before I'd gotten here, I'd gotten too tainted by fans, powers that be, actors, articles, interviews, chats, Cons, and all the other stuff that goes along with being in online fandom. I'll give Atlantis a good and earnest try, but I will NOT be a part of it's fandom. No articles, interviews, nothing. But don't worry, my leaving time if far off. Just as long as I'm not ready to cry because of PS torture, I'll stick around till the end.

Sally
                Sally....I understand what you are saying totally. The shipper thread has been a *Fun* place whereas I too have had alot of the enjoyment of the show tainted as you say and it is hard to balance that more and more

But you do know I *know* where you are so beware of Ims and emails one day
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                  Okay i've wondered for a long time now but what does HWMS stand for???
                  ok this is just between us....ok cause some people are not too keen on this so we just stick to the letters ok
                  Hot
                  Wild
                  Monkey
                  Sex

You didn't hear it from me

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    okay Ship Nana may be asleep so I will attempt to list them but hopefully she will list them again in her special way

Here is the assortment list again:

There are:

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
                    (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookie - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
                    P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookie - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookie – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

and the all time favorite:

Yellow Shipper Cookies – (HWMS)

and the newest

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - make you extremely Loving - Ship Nana will have to give the description
                    so those were RED and GRAY cookies i was eating then.

that explains a lot. thanks for the definitions!

Sarah

"Sam and Jack Forever"

and

Down With !

Comment

"Sallykins....just do like me dip your Turquoise Shipper Cookies into your Blue Margarita and all is BOOOOOOOOTIFUL!!!!!
                      Sallykins???

Maybe those turquoise shipper cookies have been in the Presidente Margaritas all along!... they're blue. Turquoise blue. And thanks, Tamarvelous!

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

*shudder*

just accidently got a flash of sam with the evil and souless person who shall remain nameless, who just happens to be named , but will remain nameless nonetheless.

ug.

so gross.

really, i don't 'dislike' because he isn't Jack (yeah right), but to put it plainly, he creeped me out.

especially when he walked out on her.

once again, *shudder*

must go read uplifting fanfic

any good suggestions?

Comment

Well Marimba AND Aunt Sally... Here in SUNNY Arizona (where we have NO IDEA what rain even is) that *person not to be named* has made my days extremely ............
                          Oh, Tame, honey!

(((((((((((((((Tame)))))))))))))))))

Here comes the sun - JACK!

Sally, who's now singing 'Here Comes the Sun' by the Beatles.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Sallykins???

Maybe those turquoise shipper cookies have been in the Presidente Margaritas all along!... they're blue. Turquoise blue. And thanks, Tamarvelous!

Sally
                            LOL.... Well it was a toss up between Sallykins or Sallypoo........<shrug> went with the one that *sounded * nicer

hey found some more of the Shipper gang *enjoying our Ship enhanced refreshments (notice THERE is a BLUE one)

Comment

ok this is just between us....ok cause some people are not too keen on this so we just stick to the letters ok
                              Hot
                              Wild
                              Monkey
                              Sex

You didn't hear it from me
                              Ok I'll deny it if anyone asks.. I promise I wont tell.. but thanks for clearing the letters up it makes a lot more sense now! Its also quite funny!

*DROOL*

Comment

But you do know I *know* where you are so beware of Ims and emails one day
                                I'm always here, hon, always.

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X