This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    Sounds like you need a shipper cookie or two as well! I'll bet good ol' ShipNana knows which color we need better than I do! We need whichever color will make us more optimistic! I don't know which color we need cuz there's too many blasted colors to keep track of! LOL!
    Oh dear, oh dear...it sounds like I better getting baking as I'm gonna be pretty busy passing out Shipper Cookies all over the place.

So for Ship Daddy I perscribe either 5 Rosy Shipper Cookie which will wipe out the memories of those bad spoilers you read and desolve any future desire to read spoilers,

or

3 Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
    P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
      Marimba-Are you going to Gatecon? Maybe you could take a copy of the letter and then I could still take everyone's individual letters in the notebook and the cd's when I go in August.
      You could include the letter again in Your Treasure Ship Book!!!
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        Good point. If we mail the letter, it would get lost with all the other mail. Wasn't someone going to see Amanda sooner? I still think the notebook is a great idea!
        Besides, I think that they are still on their hiatus right now which could mean that the last half of the season scripts are not finalized as of yet.

So sending the letter now or getting it in Amanda's hands now might be a good idea.

Oh but we will have to include the video CD's since we do mention giving them to Amanda as a gift. I think that the CD's are an important part of our persuasive argument for Ship.
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          Good idea!! Absolutely!

Edited to say: Yes, sending the CDs with the letter is a must since we mention them in the letter. We should also put both in the Treasure Ship Book. It will also reinforce the notion that this is a product of a group effort.

Token ~

Comment

I could do that! It could be the first page with the individual letters following.
            Tasha
            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
              I could do that! It could be the first page with the individual letters following.

We need to get THE Letter out and about as much as possible. Then maybe when they come up with Sam and Jack finally getting together as a "natural progression" TPTB will think it was their idea.

They don't realize the power of the SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookie the crumbs of which we have slipped into THE Letter.
              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                Would that be NAQUADAH-Enhanced Green Shipper Cookies? Pass them over here.
                Yeah! Give me one of those! Do the naquada enchanced versions mix well with alcohol? LOL! Of course at this juncture I'm willing to risk NAQUADRIA-enhanced shipper cookies! LOL!

Comment

Hi everyone. I don't think we have to get too excited about Amanda's interview as this was said -
                  snip..
                  "Carter's on-again, off-again beau,.."
                  snip

Now, to me, that's quite a positive statement!!
                  I like the letter that DOESN'T mention I think I'd like that one to be given to Amanda. I also agree that she must be mighty p****d at all the adverse stuff about therefore we must be positive shippers with a letter full of SHIPPER LOVE!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                    Yeah! Give me one of those! Do the naquada enchanced versions mix well with alcohol? LOL! Of course at this juncture I'm willing to risk NAQUADRIA-enhanced shipper cookies! LOL!
                    You will be very delighted with their effects when dunked in the drink of your choice.
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      Hi everyone. I don't think we have to get too excited about Amanda's interview as this was said -
                      snip..
                      "Carter's on-again, off-again beau,.."
                      snip

Now, to me, that's quite a positive statement!!
                      Yep, I saw that tooo and I thought that was a curious thing for her to say, wasn't it.

I like the letter that DOESN'T mention I think I'd like that one to be given to Amanda. I also agree that she must be mighty p****d at all the adverse stuff about therefore we must be positive shippers with a letter full of SHIPPER LOVE!!!!
                      Well that's one thing we have plenty of (SHIPPER LOVE!!!! ). And we're really, really, good at it toooooo!!!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Ship Diva I would post the actual letter at both sites once it is completed and just before or when it is given to AT. So for right now I think we should just sit on it.
                        but only the shipper family from this forum will have their names on it, right?

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                          Actually I highly doubt we can influence them in any way, especially considering most of the scripts are already written, but it can't hurt to let them know what we like about the show.

I was just thinking about what you said and you are probably right but you know somehow I think it makes me feel better to do something rather than just sit back and do nothing.

I don't think that I would forgive myself if I at least didn't try to sway TPTB to the Shippy way of thinking. When all is said and done at least we all will be able to say to ourselves and to each other, "At least we tried."
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                            but only the shipper family from this forum will have their names on it, right?

ship sistah
                            Our Shipper Family and any Shipper that lurks or comes to this thread and asks to be added. Don't you think so?
                            Ship Nana

Comment

You will be very delighted with their effects when dunked in the drink of your choice.
                              In the words of our favorite lead character: "Sweet!"

Comment

I was just thinking about what you said and you are probably right but you know somehow I think it makes me feel better to do something rather than just sit back and do nothing.

I don't think that I would forgive myself if I at least didn't try to sway TPTB to the Shippy way of thinking. When all is said and done at least we all will be able to say to ourselves and to each other, "At least we tried."
                                That's all anybody can ask for is that you try and do the best you can! For better or worse, at least you gave it your all.

Comment

Working...
                                X