This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    [snip] jack was there to pick up the pieces. i also don't want sam to go through that kind of pain again, where she's lost someone she cares about, and who cared about her, but who she still had some confusion and unresolved feelings about.
    [snip]
    It seems like Jack always picks up the pieces. He has always been there for her. I just wish she could finally see it!

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    just because the guy's a jackass doesn't mean he should die. he should know how much of a jackass he is before he dies. and sam should be the one to tell him this.
    LOL--now there's an idea! LOL! No, I don't want him to die but I wouldn't mind watching Jack punch his lights out (just love to watch RDA throw a punch, he really seems to enjoy it--okay, just one of my little sick fantasies but that's another thread).
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      I still don''t think I want to die....puts to much importance on him for me.......but Oz if I change my mind THIS is the argument I am using!!!!
      OK< NOW THE SHIFT KEY IS STUCK BUT I"LL CARRY ON ANYWAY (SORRY)

THAT"S AN INTERESTING POINT__KILLING HIM WOULD PLACE TOO MUCH IMPORTANCE ON HIM>

I GUESS THE COMPUTER DIDN"T CARE FOR THAT WINE TOO MUCH LOL
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        I just have a feeling from the way that the spoilers are shaping up that, at least for the first half of the season, the only ship we're going to get is either some angst (grrr) or in perhaps an AU situation. But I have noticed a trend in the last couple of seasons where the first half of the season has had little to no ship and then the ship makes an appearance in the second half. It happened in season 6 and season 7. At least IMO. And I haven't read anything about Pete being around in the second half of the season. If I do read something along those lines I'll post my breakdown here. I mean they've pretty much established that Pete is merely a plot point so I just don't think that there is any reason to really have him around anymore. I don't need the love triangle. Personally I'm hoping that Affinity will be the end of him. And I don't mean him dying.
        I don't want to put a downer on your optimism, but my gut is telling me that Pete will probably be around up till episode 15... either that or I'm hungry

I just have the feeling that they're not in any rush to get Pete out of the way, and to me that would mean prolonging his presence on the show. Now I'll admit I have nothing to back this horrible theory up, but I just can't see them ending it before they have a good reason (ie the end of the show).

And I'm not even going to consider them draging this out if they get a 9th season *wimpers*
        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

[QUOTE=Eken95]Also I want Pete to get dumped by Sam, not grieved over.

I like the way you put that! Dumped, not grieved over.

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=astronomicalchick]Definitely giving Sam and Pete the bodyswerve.

What's that mean?

And I'm still annoyed at being "told off" by AT for not liking Pete at the convention in Pasadena. Since when do I have to like a character?

Did she really say it like that?

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
              I think one of the main points with Pete is that he is not part of her professional life. Sam's questioning her priorities here and thinking she's given up the personal side of her life for the sake of the professional. Giving her a work-related love interest wouldn't draw that line as distinctly. He's solely the personal life without any professional complications or issues. He's what she thought she was giving up because of the career/Jack (and I think the two are pretty mixed together in her head). She needs to figure out that she wasn't focused on the career/Jack as an excuse, but because that's what she really wants. To do that they gave her a love interest that was directly related to neither. Then, when she figures out that's not what she wanted after all, the remove obstacles statement from vision-dad hits home in a whole new way.

Your views are becoming biblical in stature!

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
                Okay that's just wrong!! I made the mistake of looking at some S8 spoilers and Pete is back for multiple eps? Did I say that was wrong? What are they doing to us? I cannot stand another season of unresolved angst--my nerves cannot take it.

(I know I'm chiming in late and you've been discussing S8 for ages--but I just got back after going through tenure hell.)

*pats back* It's alright... have a shipper cookie... have a weekend with my JackClone... imagine Sam and Jack fishing in a rowboat when suddenly the boat tips over and Sam and Jack are WET and laughing and slowly come towards one another and smile shyly and then inch by inch their lips come together and THEY KISS and... and all's well with the shipper world and everyone plays with flowers. Well, if you don't feel better, I certainly do!

Sally *waves to another newbie*
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                  Sorry if people have been venting about this before but i've only just seen the news and need to vent my anger...

Why the hell is back for multiple episodes!?!?!?!
                  Its not fair!!! I don't want his and Sams relationship to be an ongoing thing through season 8!!! Season 8 is probably the last Seaon! it needs to be full to the brim with Sam/Jack ship!!! has got to die!!!

I wanna cry...

That just put me off wanting to see season 8 now How can one man make me feel like this? It's crazy...

I know. Man do I know. And we're all here for you.

*JackClone number 2 -Tame permanently broke number 1- coming your way*

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Caty, love the sugababes video, love that song and i think it was good that you did it from sams point of view because i think she relates more to the song!

Will try and watch some more when im home from work tonight (yawn was in work for 7:50!) plus. just read that pete will be coming back this season, could either work out good. I hope she finds out that he did a check up on her!!!!that was soo wrong, i can understand but why they had the character do that for the plotline, but i couldnt beleive they would let him know whats gone on at the SGC (and i know that he saw sarah but come on) he's just one little policeman!

right better go before i start getting out of control (im in a proper mood this morning!)

hope everone is (or about to have) a fabby day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gpg
                    Gillian x x x x

Yeah Sure You Betcha

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                      Hi, all! I'm new here, directed by another member who said that this was a place I could speak my mind without being bashed for it. Thank you for having me.

(((((((((((MARY!)))))))))))

*jumps up and down at friend joinging forum*

But she knows he has feelings for her - that's canon. If she cares so much about him, how can she hurt him as badly as he must be hurting by having to watch her with another man?

I'm hoping that because she isn't sure of Jack's true feelings (love vrs 'being in love'), she doesn't realize how hard it is for him. And remember, both times that PS was brought up in Chimera (we jokingly call it Chernobyl here too, Mary ), it was 'Jack' that brought him up.

I know she's a fictional character, but the Pete storyline has made me respect that character a whole lot less than I did before.

- Mary :-)

And boy do we have to lay the entire blame on the writers on this. All of this would have been easier to handle if PS wasn't told the SGC secrets at the end. OR, if the writers insisted, at least show Sam having a normal human reaction to being treated so poorly by her spankin' new boyfriend! ... whew, went off there at the end.

*So* glad you've joined the forum, Mary!

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                        yup, exactly...THAT episode changed everything...I had to watch all that
                        Bu&%*& with and now I want more than I used to with S/J

Wonder if the powers know this now? The bar has been raised MANY FEET (meters for the metric system folks), so the only thing the writers can do now is give the shippers THE love scene of all love scenes. The scene'll be a cross between Gone With the Wind and Body Heat... make of that what you will.

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
                          a long, slow, wet kiss that lasts three days!

*smiles at imagery*

Yes!

*drools*

Love it!

*slips on drool*

Ow.

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                            in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

... I just slipped off my chair. *tweaks brows*

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                              And I haven't read anything about Pete being around in the second half of the season. If I do read something along those lines I'll post my breakdown here.

LOL! Well, there'll be a LOT of breakdowns to deal with. Hey, maybe we can all check ourselves into the mental hospital together?! We'll be roomies! ..... *wonders if staff will let us watch Stargate in between shock treatment sessions?*

Sally *also wonders if shipper cookies are spiked?*
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                Wonder if the powers know this now? The bar has been raised MANY FEET (meters for the metric system folks), so the only thing the writers can do now is give the shippers THE love scene of all love scenes. The scene'll be a cross between Gone With the Wind and Body Heat... make of that what you will.

Sally

I don't know the love scene of "Gone with wind" but sure know the one of "Body heat"

Did you see the one in "the void" with Amanda?..that 's pretty sensual and will fit SAM AN JACK too...No rush...like the 's one....and very , very beautiful.....I also expect to get it in slow motion They really have got to give us the best love scene ever now and I'm not JOKING

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Working...
                                X