This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Tame! I have my scrubbed version. Hope it'll do until you can get to yours!

You could warn a girl Ya KNOW!!!!

Of course it will do LOL...Hey there is the big one ...hehehehehehe

Nope I can't do any better than you TRUST ME!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
      Y'all the Shipper Town Map, History, and Explanatory legend are just spectacular.

As someone who primarily lurks I realize it's probably too much to ask, but ...

Could you designate one of those unmarked dwellings as a Residence of Typical Lurking Shipper? (or something similar) and MAYBE add the following to the explanatory material? (I've used the 'quote' codes to set it off):

It's just that there are *hundreds*--probably thousands--of passionate shippers who are happy to remain anonymous, but still want a permanent residence in Shippertown. Is there anyway you can accommodate us?

Bucky
      Thank you for the compliment! Mala has done an AWESOME job! We may all have to help her pay for her THICK glasses.

This is what I added for the lurkers:

There are many visitors to Shipper Town. They have yet to openly declare themselves as part of the family, but residents know they are lurking. Special observation decks, complete with red cookies, have been built to accommodate our lurking visitors. From the observation decks, they can give the occasional friendly wave and observe Shipper Town activities. Shipper Town residents consider lurking visitors as an important part of Shipper Town and have faith that one day all lurkers will become residents.

I updated my post # 758 with the changes.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        LOL!! Yeah, I'm right behind you! Hope the wait isn't too long!

I have edited my reposting # 758 with the changes so just grab them from there.
        DONE AND DONE!!!

I'm outta here!! It's UP, Shippers!

yeah, I'm fast.....

See you around Shipper Town! Enjoy!
        sigpic

Comment

Tame! I have my scrubbed version. Hope it'll do until you can get to yours!

*snipped out picture*
          Looks like Jacks kickin' back for his retirement!!!!
          Last edited by mad_gater; 02 August 2004, 11:26 AM.

Comment

TO ALL:

The newly revised SHIPPER TOWN is online!!

sigpic

Comment

DONE AND DONE!!!

I'm outta here!! It's UP, Shippers!

yeah, I'm fast.....

See you around Shipper Town! Enjoy!
              (((((((((((((Mala)))))))))))) We love you!!!
              See ya around Town!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                Why don't they just knock you out? I hear the JF Memorial Hospital's doctor uses her trusty mallet to knock uncooperative patients out.
                Hee hee

I'll need to pay a visit soon!
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

A tatoo of the PoO. Kel'dor says it's sexy.
                  *blushes* (again! weren't you making me blush a thread or so ago!! )

Thanks!

Comment

THANK YOU SHIPPER FAMILY!!

See this is what's so great about this family, they don't knock you for doing something completely cuckooo (well, by "outside" standards anyway!).

It didn't really hurt to get the tattoo, more irritating than anything. I warned the guy doing it there might be screaming and crying, and he was all disappointed when there wasn't (the odd sharply indrawn breath maybe ).

hey, mad_gater!!! Are you all set for your job interview tomorrow (I'll be sending good luck thoughts your way in the am).

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                      THANK YOU SHIPPER FAMILY!!

See this is what's so great about this family, they don't knock you for doing something completely cuckooo (well, by "outside" standards anyway!).

It didn't really hurt to get the tattoo, more irritating than anything. I warned the guy doing it there might be screaming and crying, and he was all disappointed when there wasn't (the odd sharply indrawn breath maybe ).

hey, mad_gater!!! Are you all set for your job interview tomorrow (I'll be sending good luck thoughts your way in the am).
                      Yep. I'm all set.

Did ya notice any shippy moments in "Zero Hour?" It looked like it didn't play out like it did in the pictures.

ZH spoiler:

From the pictures I thought Bocce Ba'al was supposed to come through the stargate and get his a$$ kicked.

Comment

Yep. I'm all set.

Did ya notice any shippy moments in "Zero Hour?" It looked like it didn't play out like it did in the pictures.

ZH spoiler:

From the pictures I thought Bocce Ba'al was supposed to come through the stargate and get his a$$ kicked.
                        hmmm, here are my Zero Hour thoughts regarding shippiness....(in white! highlight to see):
                        I loved the ep as a whole, it was nice to see so much Jack, but that was somewhat countered by seeing so little of everyone else! There wasn't really much shippiness in it (I don't really remember what the pictures indicated), but I too was suprised at Ba'al's role. Altho I had wondered how on earth ( ) he had managed to get thru the iris to be standing in the Gateroom. I kinda like this hologram thing - we can still get some good system lord-SG interactions without needing anyone to be captured! Overall I didn't get the impression Jack was upset because it was HIS team that had been "captured", but because A team had. Made a bit light of the tightness of SG-1 as a group. FCOL they've been thru so much together, you'd think Jack'd be a little more upset, or even feeling guilty that they got taken at all - after all, it's what, one of the first times they go out without him, and they get captured???!

OK, ep analysis over (I love this white text thing!).

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                          In honor of my 900th post and because I can't believe I talk that much, I made a little gif. It isn't very good quality because I couldn't store something that big, but you get the general idea. It is a little treat for those who haven't got their Season 7 DVDs.

Spoilers for Beyond the Gate: Richard Dean Anderson
                          I have tried 3 times to type a reply to you but I find that I am speechless.
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            All I can say is WOW and DOUBLE WOW to TOKEN, Male and to Ship Sistah.....all the work you guys have been doing is just FANTASTIC!!!! Thank you so much!!!!
                            DITTO!!!!!!

AND to Tasha - thank you for all the work you are ABOUT to do I will try to get someting sent to you for the notebook but if I get behind - please sign my name to anything that you feel is appropriate from the Shipper Family
                            DITTO AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Off-Topic - for anyone following my baby kitten saga - the mom has well and truly abandoned them I think and so now the now 5 day old kitties have been moved into the house. Prayers are always requested even for the kitties
                            I will keep those little ones in my thoughts and prayers!

So I may be a bit absent so please know that I will try to be a part of anything coming up just email me to let me know if I need to do anything. It will be easier for me to keep up that way
                            We will miss your ongoing presence. But you are doing more important work right now!

and as always I do love this Shipper Family - I have been such a cry baby today over these kitties (horomones I guess)
                            (((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))
                            Back at ya!!!!
                            (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Tame)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by gatewatcher
                              Hello, this is my very first post...I have been reading for a long time, but never wrote anything, I hope this works! I am a huge "shipper" I guess from what I can gather it means. I absolutely adore scenes with J/S. I am awaiting also a resolution between the two during S8. You guys that have been doinig this have such neat stuff on here. HOw do I get pictures into my posts?
                              signed gatewatcher

Welcome to the family Gatewatcher!!!!

Post lots and have fun, we do!!!!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

TO ALL:

The newly revised SHIPPER TOWN is online!!

You and Shipper Town are absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X