Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you sueKay! I think I'm going to like it here!

Comment

Originally posted by gatewatcher
      Thank you sueKay! I think I'm going to like it here!
      Trust me - you will!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hello, this is my very first post...I have been reading for a long time, but never wrote anything, I hope this works! I am a huge "shipper" I guess from what I can gather it means. I absolutely adore scenes with J/S. I am awaiting also a resolution between the two during S8. You guys that have been doinig this have such neat stuff on here. HOw do I get pictures into my posts?

signed gatewatcher
        (I'm grabbing this sign before ship sistah! hee! I love it!)
        gatewatcher!!!

This is the best family you can find on-line! Make sure to sign in at the R.C. Shipper Town Information Center! While you are waiting for Sam and Jack, enjoy the rollercoaster!!

(In order to have pictures or graphic in your posts, they have to be hosted somewhere on the internet. Then you just plug-in the URL.)

Token ~

Comment

hiya guys,

JUST A QUICK POST TO SAY WELCOME TO GATEWATCHER.
          This is the best place to be,we are strong happy family and welcome new people into our s/j shipper place,so stay have some ship nanas cookies,look around shipper town,check out caty and marimbas videos and check out the fanfic posted on suekay or meimei sites

wynterx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Hi guys. Just popped in to visit before I run away again! The Edinburgh Jazz festival is on at the moment, and I have lots of gigs to play, but I miss you all, so thought I'd pop in to catch up.
            I'm not too sure if I want a season 9 of Stargate, because I NEED to have RDA!!!!! What will happen to the ship if they go on to another season??
            Ship Sistah....thanks for doing the shirts and mugs. Just tell me how much!
            I think the notebook sounds great, and I think we should send a copy of Shipper Town to JM too.
            Well, gotta run, but hope to speak to you all soon.
            Sam and Jack forever...together!

(((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))))))
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Hi guys. Just popped in to visit before I run away again! The Edinburgh Jazz festival is on at the moment, and I have lots of gigs to play, but I miss you all, so thought I'd pop in to catch up.
              I'm not too sure if I want a season 9 of Stargate, because I NEED to have RDA!!!!! What will happen to the ship if they go on to another season??
              I think the notebook sounds great, and I think we should send a copy of Shipper Town to JM too.
              Well, gotta run, but hope to speak to you all soon.
              Sam and Jack forever...together!

Do you play at jazz gigs? Cool! What instruments do you play?
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

WELCOME GATEWATCHER!!!! GRAB SOME PIZZA AND YOUR FAVORITE DRINK ON THE HOUSE!!!! SORRY ABOUT CLOSING DOWN THE BAR FOR THE WEEKEND, BUT MOVIN' IS A BIG JOB!!!!

Sheesh!!!! I go away for the weekend and you guys are almost ready to start thread 14!!!! OY!!!!

Gonna have to log off for a bit here as it's almost time for me to start my shift. I will log back in when my shift starts.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Do you play at jazz gigs? Cool! What instruments do you play?
                  I play the banjo in traditional jazz bands. I'm actually a music teacher, and brass instruments are what I studied and play too!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello, this is my very first post...I have been reading for a long time, but never wrote anything, I hope this works! I am a huge "shipper" I guess from what I can gather it means. I absolutely adore scenes with J/S. I am awaiting also a resolution between the two during S8. You guys that have been doinig this have such neat stuff on here. HOw do I get pictures into my posts?
                    signed gatewatcher
                    Gatewatcher!!! Glad you finally delurked. Now that you've tasted a red cookie, try some of the others. Nana's are the best!

If you want to add smileys and pictures to your messages click on the menu button "insert image" (it looks like a mountain landscape) and put in the url of the image. It has to be on the internet somewhere. Otherwise, you can attach images from your home computer, but there is just so many that you can do of those.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

I've snatched many of great images you've posted, Token, so lets agree to share the love!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        How's this?

Gatetrixer is managing editor of the "Shipper Town News". Gatetrixer keeps shippers informed of all important Shipper Town happenings and the latest news on Sam and Jack sightings and wedding plans.

That's great. Wasn't trying to slip my handle in there, but--that's okay--if that's okay with everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz

everything should be under $20 (US). the tees will range from $12-20. the mug will be around $17.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            I am loving this hug!!!!!!!!!!! and YES...we want to find someone to take these babies on !!!!! and speaking of which.........time for the next feeding ......

Where can I see that "takin' the ride" pic much enlarged. Don't need to say why, do I?

Comment

*bows head and brings it back up with eyes glowing*

Gatewatcher, I offer greetings on behalf of the Tok'ra High Council. My name is Kel'dor. I am a Tok'ra shipper who shares in mad_gater's host body. I have a sister on this thread as well: LtLisa/Kel'sha in case you haven't met her already. We run the shipper bar in Shipper Town in case you haven't figured that out already.

*mg takes control back*

Yep. Now to watch my bootlegged copies of Friday nights SG1 and SGA episodes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                                everything should be under $20 (US). the tees will range from $12-20. the mug will be around $17.

ship sistah

Has the stuff been put online? Is there a link to see it? I know ya'll said about sending stuff to the TPTB. But I'm assuming if it's up on Cafe Press then its for all shippers to purchase.
                                "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                                "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                                Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                                Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                                "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                                Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                                Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                                (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Working...
                                X