Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've recovered a little from yesterday so I'm unpacking Shipper Town. For all those who didn't see it on the Ship Day Thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I present to you courtesy of Mala the Magnificent our official "Shipper Town" map.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      I didn't get an undergrad degree in zoology/biochem and get my scuba diving qualification at 17 for nothing you know!
      You got your degree at 17? Sheesh. It looks as though we may have a certified genius amongst the shipper ranks. That doesn't make me feel inadequate or anything. Not at all.

Spoilers It's Good to Be King'

Personally the only episode that I've seen so far that I think has even the slightest possibility of shippiness is It's Good to Be King. A) It airs after Affinity and B) there's Sam and Jack off-world together. But I'll have to wait and see how Affinity goes first.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        I've recovered a little from yesterday so I'm unpacking Shipper Town. For all those who didn't see it on the Ship Day Thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        I present to you courtesy of Mala the Magnificent our official "Shipper Town" map.
        Token, relax!!!! Have a potent rum 'n' coke (half rum & half coke)!!!! Or have some of those potent Jello shots (3/4 vodka & 1/4 water)!!!! Let the movers that I hired do the unpacking!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Aww Caty! We'll be missing you (and all those lovely vids)!!

Have a great time! The south of France is lovely (what I saw of it from the motorway!).

See you soon!!!

OH You can't see much from the motorway.. You have to stop and discover the medieval villages perched on a hill....that's where my holiday home is ..... surrended by the colorado de Rustrel and roussillon ...the village with ochre sand . and there are cherry trees, sugar canes..and lavender fields everywhere.

..and the food is brilliant ...I'm addited to French yoghurts

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
            You got your degree at 17? Sheesh. It looks as though we may have a certified genius amongst the shipper ranks. That doesn't make me feel inadequate or anything. Not at all.

Personally the only episode that I've seen so far that I think has even the slightest possibility of shippiness is It's Good to Be King. A) It airs after Affinity and B) there's Sam and Jack off-world together. But I'll have to wait and see how Affinity goes first.
            I'm havin so much trouble with my college degree!!!! I think it will be easier to get my IT certifications and get a well-paying job in the IT field than to get any kind of college degree. About the only thing I'm a genius in is computers, except for computer programming. Programming is a whole different animal from the computer aspects that I'm a genius in. I've dabbled in a couple programming languages, but I couldn't create any major programs or anything.

Comment

Yum! Garlic! I like the motto of a local restaurant.... "Where garlic is king!", its MY kind of place

Have a great holiday Caty! You deserve it after all your hard work on the wonderful vids! I'm so jealous, Europe! It's just so far away when you live in New Zealand - and not a whole lot closer when you live in the US, but are too poor to fly there

I like that motto ..All French people will say yes to that

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                I'm havin so much trouble with my college degree!!!! I think it will be easier to get my IT certifications and get a well-paying job in the IT field than to get any kind of college degree. About the only thing I'm a genius in is computers, except for computer programming. Programming is a whole different animal from the computer aspects that I'm a genius in. I've dabbled in a couple programming languages, but I couldn't create any major programs or anything.
                And my mom says that they don't usually look for people with college degrees for IT positions, only the proper IT certifications and experience, although a college degree would be a big plus in the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  I like that motto ..All French people will say yes to that

Caty
                  So would Italians!!!! They use a lot of garlic in their cooking as well.

Comment

Yeah. I like roasted garlic.

I even make my own spaghetti sauce. The only thing I don't use in my spaghetti sauce is real tomatoes. I use canned tomato sauce and press in real garlic and throw in all the other required herbs and spices, and the chopped peppers and onions, and cook it in my trusty crock pot.

Simple to do but It smells good Ah Garlic

let's keep the bad spirit like away.

Caty

Comment

OH You can't see much from the motorway.. You have to stop and discover the medieval villages perched on a hill....that's where my holiday home is ..... surrended by the colorado de Rustrel and roussillon ...the village with ochre sand . and there are cherry trees, sugar canes..and lavender fields everywhere.

..and the food is brilliant ...I'm addited to French yoghurts

Caty
                      Mmmm...French Yoghurt!!!

I'll need to pay a proper visit to France sometime! The reason I've only sen itfrom the Motorway is because we always go overland when we holiday in Spain. We did stop in the French Pyrennes though!!

You're so luck having a holiday home in France! All we have a smelly old tent for camping in, but we do hire apartments when we go abroad!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy

*hysterical laughter!*
                        oops, NO!!! No certified geniuses here.... well, not me anyway! I meant (and apparently wrote VERY badly!), that I got my scuba diving qualifications when I was 17, NOT the undergrad degree (I got that at a much more normal age... ). Rereading my post I can certainly see how you got that from my appallingly badly written post!

I'm a total water baby, and getting my scuba diving qualifications was a big thrill for me, I'd wanted to do that and sky dive since I was 8! (Did the sky diving thing once - and that's enough for me! Apparently I'm too much of a woss in my old age!)

I'm a bit eeeehhhh about Good to be King, but I don't doubt it'll beat out Affinity hands down...

Comment

Simple to do but It smells good Ah Garlic

let's keep the bad spirit like away.

Caty
                          And the only reason I don't make my spaghetti sauce using real tomatoes is cuz using real tomatoes when making spaghetti sauce takes forever. My dad says whenever my grandma (his mom, the one that died of liver cancer about 6 years ago) made spaghetti sauce w/ real tomatoes, she was at the stove all day making it. Using canned tomato sauce cuts a lot of the time off that!

I also put in a can or two of tomato paste to help the sauce maintain it's consistency while cooking.

Comment

*hysterical laughter!*
                            oops, NO!!! No certified geniuses here.... well, not me anyway! I meant (and apparently wrote VERY badly!), that I got my scuba diving qualifications when I was 17, NOT the undergrad degree (I got that at a much more normal age... ). Rereading my post I can certainly see how you got that from my appallingly badly written post!

I'm a total water baby, and getting my scuba diving qualifications was a big thrill for me, I'd wanted to do that and sky dive since I was 8! (Did the sky diving thing once - and that's enough for me! Apparently I'm too much of a woss in my old age!)

I'm a bit eeeehhhh about Good to be King, but I don't doubt it'll beat out Affinity hands down...
                            You're not old!!!! Ya don't look a day over 20. I'm told a little flattery doesn't hurt once in awhile!!!!

Comment

*hysterical laughter!*

As for your badly written post, how many of those potent rum & cokes did you drink at the shipper bar before coming online to see us??

Comment

And the only reason I don't make my spaghetti sauce using real tomatoes is cuz using real tomatoes when making spaghetti sauce takes forever. My dad says whenever my grandma (his mom, the one that died of liver cancer about 6 years ago) made spaghetti sauce w/ real tomatoes, she was at the stove all day making it. Using canned tomato sauce cuts a lot of the time off that!

I also put in a can or two of tomato paste to help the sauce maintain it's consistency while cooking.
                                All of you are probably wondering since when did this thread become an online cooking class?!?!?! Maybe to put that back on topic, Jack and Sam could use my unique way of making spaghetti sauce whenever they get a craving for Italian.

Comment

Working...
                                X