This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    I think we (as in mod) should close the thread at the end of Ship Day irregardless of how many posts there are.... 500,1000, 1500!
    good idea... That way it is definitely special!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Way cool will add yours to my list of MUST READS

PS I don't think we have ever flamed anything.......except for MG's BBQ grill
      Thought I smelled somethin' burnin'!!

Comment

Well The beginning of Ship TOTALLY depends on the Shipper.....For me and Hubs we saw it when Sam & Jack met. The moment Jack's eyebrow shot up in Children Of the God's both Hubs and I laughed and said Oh yeah Jack has found his woman. and then from there it was just little moments like we see in all the episodes. With a few biggies thrown in

Others say they didn't see it till later...so .....I think you are going to get a HUGE variety of answers here
        Same for me, Tame! I saw it the moment they layed eyes on each other. Then, in the second ep (Ememy Within), when Kawalsky hurts Sam, I liked the way Jack was concerned/protective. Then, in the third ep (Emancipation), I liked the way Jack ogled Sam in the tent, and the way he would do anything to prevent Sam from being raped by the Mongol leader. And then... Broca Divide. Sam jumped Jack. Jack beat Daniel up because of jealousy... and a shipper was officially born!

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
          LOL!!! I thought you were saying that there was a cookie that tasted like Sam!! That gutter is having a bad effect on Shipper Town.
          Bet jack would like one of those cookies that tastes like Sam...PG thread, PG thread, PG thread!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by waterfall
            Hey y'all!!!
            *waterfall is trying to catch her breath keeping up with ALL the posts!
            Geez you guys are chatty today!
            10 pages just since I came on!!!
            I couldn't watch Stargate monday tonight, had to go shopping for the kid's B-day tomorrow.
            I'm getting exited about saturday's con in Tampa, can't wait!!!
            Well, I just wated to let y'all know I haven't fallen off the face of the planet!

waterfall
            Hi Waterfalll!! COOL soon we will start bugging you for YOUR con report
            Hi, Waterfall!! I can't wait to get your report! Maybe you should start the report now....What are you planning to wear?

Token ~

Comment

So are we keeping this one alive until then, or do we opt for Lucky Number 13?

Comment

good idea... That way it is definitely special!!
                We will need someone in the Shipper Thread XII ...XIII to direct traffic.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                  So are we keeping this one alive until then, or do we opt for Lucky Number 13?
                  I think we will keep the S/J Shipper Thread going, but we will just take a break and use the Ship Day Thread on July 28. Yes?

Token ~

Comment

Sounds like a plan!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      Same for me, Tame! I saw it the moment they layed eyes on each other. Then, in the second ep (Ememy Within), when Kawalsky hurts Sam, I liked the way Jack was concerned/protective. Then, in the third ep (Emancipation), I liked the way Jack ogled Sam in the tent, and the way he would do anything to prevent Sam from being raped by the Mongol leader. And then... Broca Divide. Sam jumped Jack. Jack beat Daniel up because of jealousy... and a shipper was officially born!

Sally
                      I like the way you put that!!! Well done!

Token ~

Comment

Sally
                        I think all the guys were ogling Sam in "Emancipation" when she was in that dress. I think even Teal'c did a once over.

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                          Sounds like a plan!
                          Somebody has to have one. We will most likely finish this thread tomorrow. Who is not superstitious, and would like to open Thread XIII when it's time?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                            I think all the guys were ogling Sam in "Emancipation" when she was in that dress. I think even Teal'c did a once over.
                            You know, I didn't think that dress was very flattering. I didn't like the one in Chernobyl either, but maybe that just me. Of course, who needs to look at the dress?

Token ~

Comment

Sally
                              (((((((Sally))))))))
                              I am so glad to see you here so much more!!!

And look its a girl!!!!
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                I've read these before. I love the garshaw one...

I think that set off a whole thread of Tok'ra PMS and menopause comments. I think a hand ribbon should be standard issue to any shipper with menopause.

Hand one over!!
                                *tosses meimei a ribbon device as he runs for cover*

OK!! OK!! Here's the ribbon device!! Just don't hurt me!!

If only your husbands learned to grovel like this when you guys are in "that" mood.

Comment

Working...
                                X