X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ilios
    Lol I bet it'll be great... k I'm gonna go read it
    Ok, its sent. IS IT TOO LATE TO TAKE IT BACK? OY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
      And fine literature we have here on GateWorld, eh? I've become hopelessly addicted to fanfics lately (especially Sam/Jack fics ). Up til odd hours of the night just reading stories sometimes. There are some really talented writers here.
      I do the same thing. I will sit here and read until 3 or 4 am at least on the weekends anyway. I can't stop reading!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
        I do the same thing. I will sit here and read until 3 or 4 am at least on the weekends anyway. I can't stop reading!
        We need all the fanfic writers we can get to keep up with the voracious appetites around here. Especially shippy fics!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          We need all the fanfic writers we can get to keep up with the voracious appetites around here. Especially shippy fics!!
          Amen!! I wish I had my old job where I was really bored cause I would be reading or writing all day!! I hate to think of all the mistakes I've been making at work cause I was so busy day dreaming about Jack and Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
            And fine literature we have here on GateWorld, eh? I've become hopelessly addicted to fanfics lately (especially Sam/Jack fics ). Up til odd hours of the night just reading stories sometimes. There are some really talented writers here.
            Here's a couple of fics I wrote that Marimba graciously posted on her site:

http://www.marimba26.com/hot_to_trot_tokra.htm

http://www.marimba26.com/tokra_pms.htm

These are short humorous shippy fics.

Comment

Ugh!!! Anyone else having forum access problems? How can I keep up with the Sam and Jack Ship if I can't get to my family?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                Ugh!!! Anyone else having forum access problems? How can I keep up with the Sam and Jack Ship if I can't get to my family?
                Looks like GW hiccuped there for a minute. Must've be drunk off that 200 proof shipper hooch!!

Comment

Ok, its sent. IS IT TOO LATE TO TAKE IT BACK? OY!!!
                  YAY!!!!!! Good for you Getcarter!!!!!! I am sure it is wonderful!!!!!!! So cool that you have taken that first step...that is always the hardest Way to go!!!

(((((((((((GetCarter)))))))))))
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Yes, I"ve been kicked off more times that I can stand right now!!!

Comment

yeah we just had a hiccup over here....Thought maybe I was dunking my cookies a bit too much
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater

I've read these before. I love the garshaw one...

I think that set off a whole thread of Tok'ra PMS and menopause comments. I think a hand ribbon should be standard issue to any shipper with menopause.

Hand one over!!

Comment

Looks like GW hiccuped there for a minute. Must've be drunk off that 200 proof shipper hooch!!
                          LOL MG....lets hope some of it stuck !!!!!!maybe we should send some of THAT to TPTB

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            YAY!!!!!! Good for you Getcarter!!!!!! I am sure it is wonderful!!!!!!! So cool that you have taken that first step...that is always the hardest Way to go!!!

(((((((((((GetCarter)))))))))))
                            Thanks. We'll see how Ilios likes it and then we'll go from there...

Comment

Yes, I"ve been kicked off more times that I can stand right now!!!
                              I emailed you back!!

Comment

and they are HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MG you have a knack for writing funny!!!!

we have so much talent on this thread it just ain't funny!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X