This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
    Well, Tame...it is Jello...Jack and Sam's favorite food in the Commisary.

The breakfast of the O'Neills...
    Too funny....... Well there we have it.... The jello is now the Official Breakfast food !!!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
      I've been a SG fan from day one. Loved the movie, was there when COTG aired the first time in syndication. I despaired when we moved to Belgium at the end of season one....the team trapped on Apophis's ship!!!!
      Imagine my delight when we found SG on Wednesday nights! SG was one of our family nights in Europe. I had hoped my two sons would catch a science bug from the show, but mostly they like the humor and stuff blowing up. I caught a bit of a science bug though....was in the bookstore the other day looking at quantum physics books. Just thinking of Sam...

As for this forum...how quickly it became a habit. Even days when I don't post, I lurk. Dear Hubby is always asking what I'm chuckling about. Hard to explain why the potato head gifs are so funny, etc.

I know only a few SG fans, most are college age. Most don't want to talk about every nuance and syllable. I do. You guys do it more than me! Y'all are funny and wonderful *family* to spend time with.

So glad I found you!

(((((((((((((((((Happy)))))))))))))))))
      We are glad we found you too!!!!!!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I thought the same thing...we are either pathetic or observant or just plain hopeful.
        HOPEFUL!!!!!!!! I am going with HOPEFUL!!!!

I hope that Sam & Jack find every happiness together before Season 8 ends

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
          Yeah, we hardly ever get to see much of Sam's past, do we? I think the only time really was in The Devil You Know. That would be good, maybe seeing some of her relationship with Jacob after her mother's death, and her career pre-SG1. And of course her relationship with Jack...
          What about her relationship with her mother and brother. That would be interesting. Especially if they want to do non-SG1 episodes. Much better than doing episodes with . At least that would be somewhat related to the show.
          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
            *delurks*
            wow... you guys sure have been busy little bees. am i going to need any special gear? i'm new to this thread so i may need a little guidance.

WELCOME sgt.siler!!!!!! Gear??? You must be from the Thunk Thread!! LOL No, no gear just lots of shipper cookies and patience and hope that TPTB(the powers that be =writers, directors, producers, etc) will give us the ship we want in the end!! Make sure you post LOTS!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
              I'm with ya there Kri. I dont have kids (gawd forbid) or a hubby( ok now i'm depressed........j/k), but my friends and coworkers think i'm nuts. When I get frusterated I always say 'go to my happy place, must find my happy place'. Then they look at me like I have 3 heads! Haha

Tame, I was looking at ur photo album and at the Daniel pic in you sig album. OMG can I pass out now?!?
              Oh I know I am not a Daniel Thunker......But I couldn't get past those Blue eyes of his YUMMY....Hubs has those eyes.....YOWSA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                What you don't know is that your roommate is a closet shipper and she is using the cookie sheets to help me bake Shipper Cookies!!! But, alas, you caught her sneaking the cookie sheets out!

Let's just keep it our little secret as she doesn't know that you know, if you know what I mean!
                LOL SHip Nana... you are sooo devious

Would you supply a list of your wonderful cookies for our latest newbies

Comment

If there's one thing, it's that there sure are some gorgeous eyes on this show!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    (((((((((((((((((((((((((SILER))))))))))))))))))

It is so Great to see you over here!!!! My AIM is making the forum boot me so I am glad you popped into the NICEST Thread in the world!!!

No special equipment is needed. Here at the Shipper Town...we all live in the Shipper Commune (some in the rehab)... hang out by the pool eating Shipper Cookies and drinking the beverage of our choice... Mala has supplied us with Inflatable Jack dolls and Ship Nana will have to give you a menu but come over grab a snack...and a drink and post lots about our Fave couple!!!
                    why thank you tame. *pulls a chair up to the pool with beverage in one hand and cookie in the other* hello everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by N8iveTexan
                      *N8 comes to a halt, out of breath, having just speed-read the last thread and a half*

Tame, whatcha need help on in Photoshop 7?
                      well .............ok...............don't run....................just about everything
                      It is a new program for me
                      I have never had any Adobe anything before well besides the PDF reader

And you have a FANTASTIC BF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        Too funny....... Well there we have it.... The jello is now the Official Breakfast food !!!!!

Every time I have Fruit Loops I think of Jack in Window of Opportunity. Fruit Loops are, to me, the official breakfast food of Stargate. But jello is certainly important to the Stargate diet. What else is on the Stargate diet???
                        Oatmeal.
                        Coffee.
                        Donuts.
                        Chocolate bars.
                        MRE
                        And who could forget?
                        Pie
                        Cake

This is a diet I can adhere to! Especially if I'm allowed a Dr. Pepper and shipper cookies.
                        Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          How about one just for Jack/RDA's favorite obsession

Sgt Siler is looking for a drooling Homer picture.....do you know where she could find one of those????

Comment

*delurks*
                            wow... you guys sure have been busy little bees. am i going to need any special gear? i'm new to this thread so i may need a little guidance.
                            Sgt.Siler!!!
                            Remember we are a family so if you have a question just ask!

Token ~

Comment

Every time I have Fruit Loops I think of Jack in Window of Opportunity. Fruit Loops are, to me, the official breakfast food of Stargate. But jello is certainly important to the Stargate diet. What else is on the Stargate diet???
                              Oatmeal.
                              Coffee.
                              Donuts.
                              Chocolate bars.
                              MRE
                              And who could forget?
                              Pie
                              Cake

This is a diet I can adhere to! Especially if I'm allowed a Dr. Pepper and shipper cookies.
                              well I guess that would blow any Atkins diet LOL

Comment

why thank you tame. *pulls a chair up to the pool with beverage in one hand and cookie in the other* hello everybody!
                                Hiya Sgt. Siler!!

Oh, and I just found that they're replaying "Lockdown" Tuesday!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X