This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOILERS NEW ORDER!!!!!!

so, did anyone else see when Jack was talking to the team, how when he was told he could do whatever he wanted, all the guys looked at Sam? and back and forth a bit? cracked me up...it looked like that to me (from what I could see on squinty..). Loved this episode...I had no idea what was gonna happen (other than Sam's rescue, the stuff, and the Jacksicle defrosting of course...). Wish there'd been a hug, but wasn't expectig one from the begining...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
    ~Imzadi
    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
      Ok....here's what's been floating around in my mind - besides the obvious dust bunnies.. ....I want another episode like Solitudes where they are stuck together in a life or death type situation where they have to confront their feelings for one another. Grace was on the right track but he needs to be REAL, not in her mind. I know we got to hear his feeling too in D&C (REALLY would love to hear what she said, BTW) but he hasn't really been forthcoming anymore - not verbally anyway.
      Maybe TPTB will give us an episode just like you described. That would be a good way to make them have to talk to each other.
      Ship Nana

Comment

oh yeah...the jello comment...theres a funny fanfic where Sam and Jack kiss...after eatig their favorite color jello.l.and their mouths are purple! I don't remember the author or title though..

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi
        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
          SPOILERS NEW ORDER!!!!!!

so, did anyone else see when Jack was talking to the team, how when he was told he could do whatever he wanted, all the guys looked at Sam? and back and forth a bit? cracked me up...it looked like that to me (from what I could see on squinty..). Loved this episode...I had no idea what was gonna happen (other than Sam's rescue, the stuff, and the Jacksicle defrosting of course...). Wish there'd been a hug, but wasn't expectig one from the begining...
          That was a great scene It was nice Team interaction aswell.
          And did you see that as soon as they said 'You could do anything you want' Jack looked straight at Sam and she knew what he was thinking so she had to give him a bit of a warning with her 'Within Reasoning, sir'
          I loved that

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Well there is JUST alot to say about our favorite couple....Why they are so silly and NOT talking....How they are looking at each other....OMG they almost touched!!!....Why is Sam dating SUCH a LOSER......Why haven't they talked yet....see there is so much and THAT is just the tip of the iceberg

while that's true tame there is also so much more going on with our favorite couple as well!!!!!! it's practically never ending hence 12th tread

BTW nice intro tame loved the pics by candle light (reminds me of a corrs song Runaway but can't metion this here cos it's PG )

[ And by candle light ......]

Comment

Oh my I think WE ALL would fall on the floor if we heard SAM say THAT!!!!!

PTB....if you want to silence The Shippers...<evil Grin> THAT would Be One Way!!
              Yeah because we would still be picking ourselves up off the floor. We'd be too stunned to say or type anything.
              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                oh yeah...the jello comment...theres a funny fanfic where Sam and Jack kiss...after eatig their favorite color jello.l.and their mouths are purple! I don't remember the author or title though..
                I remember reading that fic! It was great
                Sadly I can't remember the author tho' or the name of the fic for that matter

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Well, since everyone has been talking about Imzadi, I think it's safe to assume that there are some Next Generation fans out there. There was an episode I think it was called Shades of Grey where Riker had a virus and he had to relive certain memories to fight it. I was thinking that would be a great way for Sam & Jack to see exactly what they go through for each other (like locker room scenes with Teal'c - Jack's during Grace, and Sam's during Paradise lost). Kind of like they did with Into the Fire but a little more detailed....
                  I'm sure Caty and Marimba wouldn't mind them using their clips from their vids either.
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    Maybe TPTB will give us an episode just like you described. That would be a good way to make them have to talk to each other.
                    Ship Nana...I say we enlist Teal'c to lock them in a closet....I think we have discussed this enough times to have a solid plan in place
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I'm sure Caty and Marimba wouldn't mind them using their clips from their vids either.
                      NoTHAT would be the BEST use of *HOMAGE* if I ever saw one!!!!!!
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I need a bit of computer guidance...I found a smiley I want to put into my sig. It seems to be from a free site. I downloaded it to my computer, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get it from My pictures to this thread. I've tried control c to copy, but it doesn't work. WHAT I'm I missing???????

Thanks a bunch. Y'all are so cute with all your smileys-I wanna have fun too!
                        Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                          while that's true tame there is also so much more going on with our favorite couple as well!!!!!! it's practically never ending hence 12th tread

BTW nice intro tame loved the pics by candle light (reminds me of a corrs song Runaway but can't metion this here cos it's PG )

[ And by candle light ......]
                          OH what is the name of the song...Marimba is trying to think of a song for Ship Day and possibly a vid this may help her OR Caty with a bit-o -inspiration

Comment

Ok....here's what's been floating around in my mind - besides the obvious dust bunnies.. ....I want another episode like Solitudes where they are stuck together in a life or death type situation where they have to confront their feelings for one another. Grace was on the right track but he needs to be REAL, not in her mind. I know we got to hear his feeling too in D&C (REALLY would love to hear what she said, BTW) but he hasn't really been forthcoming anymore - not verbally anyway.
                            i had an idea for sumthing like that the other day

but i'd wasn't the goa'ulds, or a malfuntion in technology that got them into a life and death situation but politics ie. wantabe snake head kinsey

at one piont jack would bring up something saying that he always wanted to wipe away her tears and try to kiss it better but they aren't the kinda things yuo can do with a goa'uld force field between them

might write this up soon

Comment

Ship Nana...I say we enlist Teal'c to lock them in a closet....I think we have discussed this enough times to have a solid plan in place
                              Well we all know that Teal'c is a shipper so I know that he would go along with any plan that we came up with.

Hey, I'm still working on the wedding invitations.
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Maybe it will inspire them to do their own montage......

Comment

Working...
                                X