This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buc252
    The problem with this plan - as much as I'd adore seeing it - is that I don't think Amanda would *pose* for such a pic the way that David and Gillian did. She'd much rather have one taken with DDL.
    Don't give her any ideas!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT

Kri-I just love your pictures. It looks like you had a lot of fun! You have a beautiful smile.
      Thanks for the compliment (and to everyone else who has said such nice things) I needed the lil pick me up tonight. I am just not very happy tonight, and keep reading fun posts hoping to cheer up some. I'll try not to be negative anymore

Comment

Oh, help! I am losing it! My daughters are playing a game called "Settlers of Catan" and they asked me what the boats were for and I answered, "They're for when you play the shipper version." They were like, huh?
        Tasha
        JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
          What would make you say that? I get the impression from talking to her that Amanda adores RDA and thinks he is *quite* good looking. And if her Femme Fetale pics have any say in the matter, I don't think she has any problem posing seductively
          You might be on to something there. I would think RDA would be tentative in doing the picture. He strikes me as someone who doesn't see himself as sexy even though he most definitely is.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
            Thanks for the compliment (and to everyone else who has said such nice things) I needed the lil pick me up tonight. I am just not very happy tonight, and keep reading fun posts hoping to cheer up some. I'll try not to be negative anymore
            Well, this is the place to go if you need cheering up! I can never stay down too long after reading some of these conversations.
            Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Oh, help! I am losing it! My daughters are playing a game called "Settlers of Catan" and they asked me what the boats were for and I answered, "They're for when you play the shipper version." They were like, huh?
              LOL!!! You mean there is another use??

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                You might be on to something there. I would think RDA would be tentative in doing the picture. He strikes me as someone who doesn't see himself as sexy even though he most definitely is.
                He has no clue what his fans think of him, and he also doesn't understand the facination. I think it makes him all the more adorable. He is apparently a bit shy with fans, and doesn't understand the attention. Modestly wins in my book!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                  You said short! OOPS, I just fell into the shipper Gutter....
                  ROFL!

Oh, well, the Gutter is always a fun place to be around here!! Of course in the text of the story, the word short never comes up.

Other things,however,.... Ooops! PGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPG

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

<snip>

...but have not seen Stargate Atlantis ..I'm not to keen on watching it cuz I don't like WEIR ..
                    Me either. I haven't watched it and I don't know if/when I will. The ONLY thing I was excited about was that Jessica Steen was going to be in it, but now...

and I don't really want to get involved into another ship thingie right now ..It scares me specially coming from the same TPTB as Stargate sg1.

Caty
                    Exactly... I'm too scared.

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                      LOL!!! You mean there is another use??
                      Well, apparently this game doesn't involve a union of the players, but rather a competition. Go figure!
                      Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                        What would make you say that? I get the impression from talking to her that Amanda adores RDA and thinks he is *quite* good looking. And if her Femme Fetale pics have any say in the matter, I don't think she has any problem posing seductively
                        No, but she's shown definite preferences lately for encouraging the S/ storyline than for the S/J one. And it's pretty clear that that kind of cover encourages the indicated ship.

I still don't see AT as being in favor of the ship, despite what she says about the fishing, or she wouldn't be pushing so badly.
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          Awww! I know the perfect place for you!

We just finished renovating the lakefront at the Playshipper Mansion. You can be the first to try it out!

Now, Don't you feel better?

Token ~

Comment

LOL! Yeah, all week at work (a particularly bad week) I kept saying that I was going to my happy place! I kept getting looks like they thought I'd overdosed on my happy pills or I needed to!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                              Ya know, I must have just needed a good cry tonight. I watched the special Trading Spaces, where they redid some Habitat for Humanity homes, and sat there bawling at the end. I also do that once a week with Extreme Home Makeovers.
                              Kri we've got to talk!!!!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                Now, Tame, you should know by now that I can't write anything short! How dare you call it a quickie!!!

LOL!!
                                LOL....no ME silly I was taking a *quickie break* from working.....too funny
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X