This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Ok now caty is sitting by the pool with Tame, Kri AND getcarter, watching shippy videos and sipping some extremely juicy Jackawackoo cocktails

Thank you Getcarter

I like that video too I like the hand holding at the end ....it's my favorite clip of mine ..to show that 2 people may tie the knot soon. hehehehehe
    Loved the vid! I thought the d/l would take forever but it surprised me! Only half an hour! (Mei Mei grumbles at inability to get broadband in the boondocks!) I love the last shot of their hands and now I finally see what I missed in my drunken stupor last night on Lockdown (his hand touching her thigh!)

Did I just say drunken stupor? Never. Slightly enebriated, maybe.

Trying to d/l Marimba's latest but it is four megs larger so it may take quite a while!!

You ladies are the greatest!

Comment

Right click on your mouse ..then you'll see a window ...and click "save target as" ..then another window ..make sure you save it ..in the folder you want ..ok ....and then press save ....it will download it for you in your selected folder .....if you have broaband ..it will be fast like 10 minutes ...but if you have dial up ..it will take around 45 minutes ..but then you'll have them saved in your PC.

Try that ....You also need window media player or realplayer to watch them .

That's it

Hope this helps....and I won't zap you after all ..I prefer you to stay in the Sam and jack shipper thread with your family.

Caty
      Thanks Caty. I'll give it a try. And thanks for sparing me I really like this family
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        there's a bit of ship in the west wing, but i don't know how that works out past the first couple of seasons, because i can't afford to buy the next one
        and of course there's ship in the simpsons. homer and marge, apu and manjula, burns and smithers, santa's little helper and snowball, need i go on?
        ER with Carter and <insert female guest star name>, Alias, NYPD Blue with that young cop and whoever they hook him up with next season, and let's not forget Farscape returning in October (YAYY) with the resurrection of John and Aeryn..I mean REALLY, did they HAVE to kill them off just after she accepted his proposal? SO not an ending I appreciated. TPTB over HERE better not get any ideas

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
          Caty, awesome video!! But I'm afraid the man that sings with Sarah is not Josh Groban. It's José Cura. The one Josh sings with her is a different version. He sings English in it and it's live on her La Luna tour. I actually have it on my hard drive and I could email it to you, but I'm afraid my email doesn't let me email mp3's.

Anyway, it's still a beautiful video!! Bravo Bravo!

~*~Emilee~*~

OOPS ..when I downloaded it from the net ..it was in section Josh and Sarah ..too late to change ..he has a similar voice though ..you would not know it's not him...but I'm glad you picked it up Emilee I'll change the name in the website

Thank you Emilee.

caty

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
            Caty, Very, Very nice, because of you I am really starting to get hooked on Josh Groban, and I love the way his and Sarah Brightman's voices meld...now we need Jack and Sam to 'meld'

Di
            Apparently it's Jose cura and not Josh ...another one with a great voice hey Emilee is Josh groban's best fan ..so she knows best Thank you Emilee.....and Sarah and Jose 's voices meld

caty

Comment

OOPS ..when I downloaded it from the net ..it was in section Josh and Sarah ..too late to change ..he has a similar voice though ..you would not know it's not him...but I'm glad you picked it up Emilee I'll change the name in the website

Thank you Emilee.

caty
              Don't worry about it Caty! And Your Welcome! I only knew it wasn't him because I have the La Luna DVD and I just like Josh's version better. But it's still a beautiful song. Maybe I can find a link somewhere where you can download Josh version. It's worth listening to even if you can't change the video.

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Here's a really great fanfic that I read the other night. It suits my mood tonight *sigh*.

http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/archive/31/breathe.html

I don't have any trouble downloading either Caty's or Marimba's - only a few seconds? But I have a cable modem so I guess that makes things move along better. Couldn't do dial up anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                  i like Will and Grace for the comedic value of Karen and Jack( another jack ladies )

CSI (the normal one ) is also good

they are about the only other shows i watch!!
                  Other than SG, SGA and ST:Enterprise (which I am disappointed in but keep hoping), the only other show I make a point to watch is NCIS. I started watching it because, like RDA, Mark Harmon has gotten sexier with age.

The rest of the time my TV is tuned to SIRIUS Symphony Hall (classical music sat channel). I spend a fortune on a satellite dish because I can't get cable in the boondocks and I watch 4 shows a week! That's pretty pathetic, but must have Sci-Fi Channel!!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    Loved the vid! I thought the d/l would take forever but it surprised me! Only half an hour! (Mei Mei grumbles at inability to get broadband in the boondocks!) I love the last shot of their hands and now I finally see what I missed in my drunken stupor last night on Lockdown (his hand touching her thigh!)

Did I just say drunken stupor? Never. Slightly enebriated, maybe.

Trying to d/l Marimba's latest but it is four megs larger so it may take quite a while!!

You ladies are the greatest!
                    Hi meimei,

Yes this one was quite a short song ..so it's only like 9 MB and glad you got a good look at the shot of their hands quickly touching ..it's not much ..what I prefer is the way she run to him ..it was real fast almost like he was her husband or something like that ...

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
                      Don't worry about it Caty! And Your Welcome! I only knew it wasn't him because I have the La Luna DVD and I just like Josh's version better. But it's still a beautiful song. Maybe I can find a link somewhere where you can download Josh version. It's worth listening to even if you can't change the video.

~*~Emilee~*~

I'll try to find Josh's version ..but at least I've never done Jose Cura ,,so it's nice to chose different singers ...Josh Groban 's songs are so beautiful that it 's difficult not to take them ..so Jose is a nice change and it's very similar ..and I like Sarah Brightman too
                      Thank you Emilee for having spotted it

The smilies don't work ..me think the site is about to crash just did them with my keyboard .

caty

Comment

Ok I'm off to bed ..so I will now leave the pool and let Tame, Kri , get carter ..meimei, goneshipping, Emilee.(...who else did I forget?!! ....fill your name ...)watching the shippy videos ..all by themselves ..making sure there are enough Jackawackoo cocktails around for them to sipp...

AND Bonne nuit tout le monde

Caty aka ShipDiva who needs her bed

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          If you think about it, what actually IS on the air that could possibly have any ship in it? The stupid tv is coated to the rafters with reality crap, and no good actor based programming anymore. I basically watch TLC, HGTV, and Sci-Fi anymore. Stargate(s) are the only shows I am watching these days.
                          Sounds like you frequent the channels I do.
                          (& sometimes PBS, Discovery Channel, History Channel)
                          <'course now w/joining on-line fandom.... haven't even done much TV watching 'cept SciFi's SG evenings....>
                          Though now that I think about it, speaking of reality shows.... I did notice that one guy on MadMadHouse looked suspiciously like a Wraith..........
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Just watched Marimba's new vid, I'm With You. Only took 45 minutes to d/l. Woo Hoo! (Slow a$$ed dial up!) Loved it! Amazing how much ship there was that we don't see until you have the right soundtrack!!!

Great job, Marimba!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              <snip>
                              Well when I win I will send pictures....I am practicing positive thinking
                              And.........when I win .... when I get up to take my bow, I'll have my little (mmmm....longggggggg) list of ShipperFamily to mention & thank & ask them to post the pic of me w/the team & the ShipperList at GW!
                              Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 24 July 2004, 05:46 PM. Reason: messed up
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by Otis
                                I say shippers of the world unite. But is there enough Jack to go around?
                                Concerning Jack.....you'll have to be a little agressive w/the elbow or foot to get a 'piece' of the action in this or the Thunker Thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X