X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    (((((CATY!)))))
    Don't take those nasty people to heart! Just a minor difference of opinion...

((((((((kiwigater))))))))Hugs to you too

Caty

Comment

Did anyone else feel strange about Sam calling Jack General in Lockdown???
      I've got so used to her calling him colonel and most of the time she was the only one calling him that to me they were their nicknames for each other....she was Carter he was Colonel it was good but now she has to call him General it doesn't sound right..it doesn't have the same effect.

And I don't mean to moan again but I keep thinking of these things and I just need to say something to someone and you guys on here are the only people I can talk to about Stargate....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

THIS IS SHIP MADDNESS!!!!!!!

Btw i've decided to de-lurk

hey y'all name is michelle fae scotland and i'm shippy mad

the ship is taking over like some alien virus!!!

we're the replishippers!!!!!! and there is no cure for us we need more ship or we'll continue taking over the world!!!!!

hee hee so hi and that's it i guess

BTW Sue_kay lay off the caffine i kno wot it does to u ( that includes DR PEPPER!!!)
        and u can come over to mine on wednesday with u'r packet of jaffa cakes!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
          THIS IS SHIP MADDNESS!!!!!!!

Btw i've decided to de-lurk

hey y'all name is michelle fae scotland and i'm shippy mad

the ship is taking over like some alien virus!!!

we're the replishippers!!!!!! and there is no cure for us we need more ship or we'll continue taking over the world!!!!!

hee hee so hi and that's it i guess

BTW Sue_kay lay off the caffine i kno wot it does to u ( that includes DR PEPPER!!!)
          and u can come over to mine on wednesday with u'r packet of jaffa cakes!!!!!!

WELCOME!!!

Glad you took my advice to join the ever growing shipper family!
          Just grab a cookie and a glass of something and ahve a look around!
          I'd love to come found on Wednesday!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
            Thats a great site steffi
            Will you be posting pics up there for every episode of Season 8??
            It would be great to have a kind of log of all the Sam/Jack moments
            Yep, will continue with the whole Season 8. Maybe if I have more time I´m gonna do it for the other Seasons as well ...but for now Season 8 is my priority!

Glad you liked it!

Steffi ~ A Shipper on Mission *weg*

Comment

Originally posted by Third Floor Relic
              #8 is definitely my favorite. And #10, of course!

I'm getting the giggles imagining trying to explain any of these to...ummm...how to put it politely?...someone unfamiliar with the concept of ship.

"Uh, no, I'm not promoting Girl Scout cookies.
              "I don't work for Keebler, either.
              "No, I'm not in the Navy.
              "Yeah, I sew, but that's not the kind of thread we're talking about here...."

You get the picture.

I'm thinking explaining the Sam and Jack thing might be interesting....for those who don't know our Sam is a girl.

Happy
              Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by Send Pete to Edora
                Yep, will continue with the whole Season 8. Maybe if I have more time I´m gonna do it for the other Seasons as well ...but for now Season 8 is my priority!

Glad you liked it!

Steffi ~ A Shipper on Mission *weg*
                Yay! Thats great S/J all the way!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by samplusjackequalsgrace
                  Hey did ANYONE see what Jimlad and I posted? I know it's back on page 25, but someone has to have seen it, even if it did take a long time to load!!!!!
                  Hello Jimlad's friend and welcome! Love your name! Glad you've come to join us in shipperdom.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                    Glad to see that I am not the only Dr. Pepper lover in our family....Nikkirose and sueKay we really are related!
                    If you cut me, I bleed Dr. Pepper.

Well, that's what *I* think.

Happy
                    Happy

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      I think that TPTB really wanted us to feel the loss of someone who had served and made the ultimate sacrifice.

IMHO they accomplished that. We all loved Janet and I was sobbing when she died. I think we all felt the loss personally and that was their goal. It wouldn't have been the same effect if they were able to bring her back to life.

We all still feel the loss of Janet even now and that's the way it was supposed to be. That is real war, real people die who have friends and family and their loss is felt forever. Makes me appreciate the women and men in uniform and their families that much more. May none of them ever lose a loved one.

Heroes was well done and probably one of the best if not the best episode.

(((((((((Ship Nana))))))))))
                      I am so with you here. Heros to me is hands down the best episodes done by Star Gate. Both Hubs and I have watched it every single time it has aired. Hubs was Army for 10 years and was deployed to both Saudi Arbia during the Gulf War for a year and then to Bosnia during the Croatian (sp) conflict for yet another year. He saw alot of things he would have rather not in that time and also saw alot of soldiers being EVERYDAY Heros to the people there. So When we watch that episode BOTH of us have tears in our eyes at the end. Well I should say for him it was just the first time (don't want to ruin his manly facade) but I still tear up each and every time.
                      Our men and women in uniform definitely deserve *something more*
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by hobbitsrul
                        Thanks everyone!! Yes i must admit this thread is addictive...although I have not tried a cookie yet...as still trying to decide which one I want to try first!!
                        Welcome hobbitsrul!!!! Just grab a handful - you will find you will eventually need all of them before the season is thru

And if by your name I can infer you are also a LOTR fan you are doubly (my own word) welcome as I am quite the LOTR junkie myself
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thanks everyone, for making me feel wecome! I hope to try to invent some more funny things to post!

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!!!!

MUST be gone from Sam's life permanently and soon.

Comment

Originally posted by samplusjackequalsgrace
                            Hey did ANYONE see what Jimlad and I posted? I know it's back on page 25, but someone has to have seen it, even if it did take a long time to load!!!!!
                            Howdy!!! I LOVE your name...so positive...what Post # is it....since I am set up to show 50 posts per page my page 25 is different than yours...

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
                              I think we all miss Janet, we've known her for so long that it just doesn't seem like anybody should replace her

Or at the very least, if we're gonna replace Janet let's do it with someone different! Those were Janet lines. I kept imagining TR saying them. (and saying them BETTER). What if we got a hard-nosed, cranky someone??? Just different from Janet. I kept wondering why oh why they got rid of TR to have someone so blah.

I did think it was curious to have SG1 seeking a ghostly shape AND Atlantis seeking a ghostly shape. Didn't someone in scheduling notice the similiarities?

Happy
                              Happy

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
                                I'm thinking explaining the Sam and Jack thing might be interesting....for those who don't know our Sam is a girl.

Happy
                                hey i kno how you feel i tryed to explain it to my dad and i was talking ages before i realised i hadn't told him Sam was a GIRL

Comment

Working...
                                X