This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    For my 700th post, I'm constructing a Shipper Hospital.
    • Located at the end of Main Street is the Shipper Community Hospital. All the doctors and nurses are experts at treating broken and lonely hearts, cupid arrow injuries, and the occasional thunking mishap. A few cases of cookie and beverage overindulgences have been reported. Nonetheless, the highly-trained staff is ready for any emergency with a state-of-the-art Automatic External Defibrillator and Ship Nana's Pale Green Shipper Cookies.
    Woooohoooo! Happy 700th post Token!!!!
    And its a doozy! LOL
    Wow, out little Shipper Village is turning into quite the metropolis (suitably fitting the large extended Shipper Family!)
    Now, we DO have somewhere to WATCH the ship don't we??? (and also have awesome parties - I brought the Shipper Bar from Thread X - you know its really very heavy....... can I put it down yet??? ).

Comment

My god, everytime I see this pic I moan... *sigh* .... and sigh. He's *so* beefy in it! Where is this pic from? What year? Wheredoeshelivewhatshisphonenumber?..... did I just say that out loud?

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Ankles???!!! PG Forum. PG Forum. PG Forum.
        You can HAVE the ankles.... quite honestly I was more concerned that you might work your way up......
        PG forum, PG forum.... and wrong thread too...

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          OMG MALA!
          And I didn't even realize the rest of the listings were SG related until I'd looked at it for the zillionth time!
          Bows to the Master...........
          <tho, I do know I wouldn't be watching the PSS so I'd be hard pressed to pick between channels 5 &10... !>
          Rise, please! No really, I'm glad you liked it. And thanks for bringing it along to this thread!

Oh yeah, I probably wouldn't be watching the PSS either...talk about screwball comedies.....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            TAME!! (why am I shouting? ) hmmm, it seems a lot of people want a piece of Jack or Jack's piece or.... (oops wrong thread)... some gutter girls can't help themselves...

You know, Tame, because I love you and you *BEG* so well (really folks, she's unbelievable!)

I made you your own special Tame Edition:

I KNOW I have told you I LOVE YOU at least a thousand times on this thread and other threads as well because you are well.......a true GENIUS and yes I will say here and now A PHOTO GODDESS!!!!!

Thank you I do try so hard to beg in a pretty yet pleasing fashion plus I set aside time...please add this to my schedule time JUST to beg Mala for things

I am so excited and its THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you KNOW what THAT means
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              Glad you all made over to Thread 11 with No mishaps

Caty I DID NOT want to open any so I am glad you took care of things ... I was just trying to give the Mad_Gater some advice.......he seemed to always be moving things...... anyway..hopefully this evening I will be able to get some time to post a few thoughts and such or just some mindless drabble........

Definitely going to sneak over into TOKEN's room and get me some of that inflatable Jack.. (make note to self to talk to Mal aabout getting my own )

Have a fun afternoon you guys and
              WELCOME to all you New posters this is the greatest SHIPPER FAMILY!!!!!!!!
              ((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))
              Tame, I'm glad to see your BRAIN BREAKER -aka migraine- is done.

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                I WISH! Could be problematic tho, I'd have to keep Token, Tame and Mala from drooling all over the table (or licking his ankles under the table..) And that's not assuming Rural found out...

Nah, just dinner with my best friend, her husband, their 2 kids, a couple of other people, and their newborn (I'm beginning to feel a lot like Bridget Jones... Now can I have Colin Firth????!!).
                Darn...they FOUND me yet again.... even a table can't keep TOKEN and Mala from finding all the places I try to get Jack. DO NOT TELL RURAL !!!

Ya know until Sam gets over here and snatches up this gorgeous man *Someone* HAS to keep him entertained I was just trying to do my part as any good Shipper would
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  My god, everytime I see this pic I moan... *sigh* .... and sigh. He's *so* beefy in it! Where is this pic from? What year? Wheredoeshelivewhatshisphonenumber?..... did I just say that out loud?

Sally
                  I direct you to the THUNK thread (I believe you know the way...... ) it's a very homey, droolie, thunkie place...

Originally posted by Tame
                  I am so excited and its THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you KNOW what THAT means
                  You bet your a$$ I know! Hey, I've only just connected to the fact there's new Atlantis too......

Comment

You can HAVE the ankles.... quite honestly I was more concerned that you might work your way up......
                    PG forum, PG forum.... and wrong thread too...
                    That was what I was saying, "Ankles?? Ankles may be the appetizers, but I want the rest of the meal."

With those lovely thoughts, I bid you "Goodnight!" I hate to keep Jack waiting.

Token ~

Comment

And its a doozy! LOL
                      Wow, out little Shipper Village is turning into quite the metropolis (suitably fitting the large extended Shipper Family!)
                      Now, we DO have somewhere to WATCH the ship don't we??? (and also have awesome parties - I brought the Shipper Bar from Thread X - you know its really very heavy....... can I put it down yet??? ).
                      By the time we are done with our little community I can just see a game coming out called

SIM- SHIPPERVILLE

I crack myself up

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        Tame, I'm glad to see your BRAIN BREAKER -aka migraine- is done.

Sally
                        (((((((((((((((SALLY))))))))))))))
                        I think we have *weathered* this one finally Thank goodness

Now it is time to post my little patootie off

New Shipper weight loss program

Comment

And its a doozy! LOL
                          Yes you can put the bar down.

Ow!! not on my foot!! Sonuva..........*Kel'dor takes control to stop stream of curses from mg's mouth*

Kel'dor: You know I will have to work overtime on his foot now don't you? And I tink we need one more thing for our thriving metropolis: a harbor on the river so that Sam and jack can take a honeymoon ride on the river.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                            Okay, how on earth did you get this lovely Jack into your post?
                            MARIMBA!!! WELCOME BACK!!

darn, I missed her...

well, when you come back online, you'll find out that that's my Inflatable Jack Doll that I offered to share with Sally...then he was 'borrowed' (by ship sistah? and hidden behind a couch)... and then Token was kind enough to hold him and squeeze him and stroke him for *safe keeping*.....

Anyway, glad to hear that you had such a good time at Gatecon! Hope to see you tomorrow!
                            sigpic

Comment

I say shippers of the world unite. But is there enough Jack to go around?

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                                Yes you can put the bar down.

Ow!! not on my foot!! Sonuva..........*Kel'dor takes control to stop stream of curses from mg's mouth*

Kel'dor: You know I will have to work overtime on his foot now don't you? And I tink we need one more thing for our thriving metropolis: a harbor on the river so that Sam and jack can take a honeymoon ride on the river.
                                I woulda thought a Tok'Ra could move a little faster.... (BTW, does this mean they're really good dancers?? ).
                                Well, look on the bright side, now we have matching sore feet (I knocked over an entire case of my roomates Slimfast onto my big toe over 4th July in my rush to get to the computer to get to GW , and its now a lovely purple colour....).

I LOVE this harbour/river idea Can our Shipper Town be by the sea?? (I'm a water baby when given the chance, need my beach therapy!).

Comment

Working...
                                X