This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSDT
    Thunk is the sound made when falling off a chair, or anything else you may be sitting on, when faced with the magnificence of RDA.
    Uh-oh.... all this time I thought it was the sound of an RDA fan's heart beating, which wouldn't... you know.... make normal thumpthump noises! Live & learn...
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      I'm beginning to feel ANCIENT!!!!!!
      Uh oh! Better get Thor over here to remove that Ancient knowledge!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
        I wonder how big this town is gonna be??? Maybe just on the ouskirts(sp?) theres an apartment building(so no yard tending necssary) for all of us shippers to live in!!!!
        What you want somewhere to live?!! Geesh!

I'm sure I saw some classified listings in the "Shipper Town Herald" for openings at the True Love Townhomes. Of course, there are Shipper Houseboats and the "Love Will Find a Way" residential community. A yet unnamed apartment complex is scheduled to open this fall.

Token ~

Comment

Ya someone does need to get the MS thread going, it pops up every once in awhile but then disappears again. MS is thunk worthy too!! I havent OFFICIALLY joined RDA's Thunk Thread but I do lurk (for the pictures of course!!).
          join me in the fall? <eg>

and I love the town map Token!

where's Marimba?

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

I wonder how big this town is gonna be??? Maybe just on the ouskirts(sp?) theres an apartment building(so no yard tending necssary) for all of us shippers to live in!!!!
            I thought that's what the commune was for!

Comment

Originally posted by Token

I'm sure I saw some classified listings in the "Shipper Town Herald" for openings at the True Love Townhomes. Of course, there are Shipper Houseboats and the "Love Will Find a Way" residential community. A yet unnamed apartment complex is scheduled to open this fall.
              LOL!! I like these potential living quarters already!!

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW SHIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grab a slice of pizza and the drink of your choice, kick back and relax!!!! And there's ShipNana's ever-famous award-winning shipper cookies for dessert!!

Comment

Hahaha nice! Thank you, I do need a place to put all this shipper luggage and a place to rest my head!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                  join me in the fall? <eg>

and I love the town map Token!

where's Marimba?
                  I sorta brought the MS thread back to life, but i dont know how long it will stay that way!

I think we have a HUGELY creative family going here... again I say GREAT JOB Token!!!!

Havent seen her on, wonder if things are okay with her???

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

I'm a little late replying to this part of the thread, but I'm only 18 and I also think RDA is incredibly attractive. And I think he's a couple years older than my dad, but I definitely dont see that man as a father figure(whether he's playing Jack or not)....

And you guys crack me up...I'm not sure I ever been among such a creative, goofy group, and I think it's great! Soon I'll be bold enough to jump in with my own ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sockie
                      I'm a little late replying to this part of the thread, but I'm only 18 and I also think RDA is incredibly attractive. And I think he's a couple years older than my dad, but I definitely dont see that man as a father figure(whether he's playing Jack or not)....

And you guys crack me up...I'm not sure I ever been among such a creative, goofy group, and I think it's great! Soon I'll be bold enough to jump in with my own ideas!
                      Hiya J Sockie!!! Its okay no pressure to jump in, you'll eventually get there! I mean look at me i've posted more these past few days than I have in the last couple months!!! Until then enjoy reading the posts (the family is quiet funny!)

'side note' Look whos online its the infamous PTB that likes to lurk about. (hes on the main forum page)

*DROOL*

Comment

Originally posted by ShipNana
                        Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                        Since ShipDaddy hasn't been on GW in a tad over a week (or w/his Family in more time that that....)
                        Allow me to present.......

MiniOde to ShipDaddy
                        (to the tune of “Where oh Where”)

Where oh Where
                        has our ShipDaddy gone
                        Where oh Where
                        Could he be?
                        The shiplets need love and
                        his guidance too
                        we wish he had some time free……

Please come back
                        Oh ShipDaddy come back
                        We miss you
                        Ohhh can’t you see….
                        The Family has grown
                        from the seeds you’ve sown
                        To see you, oh how nice that would be…………

Shimmering Star is now our Shipper Poet!!!

Poetry & writing are skills (like beauty) that most of the time are in the eye of the beholder & I have to give a heck of a big disclaimer that I'm no expert since I've got so many interests (drawing/painting/reading/GW!) that already compete for my off-work downtime....

But, heck…. if I can try to bring a smile to one of my ShipperFamily's lips, guess it might be worth it to take a couple stabs at that mantle..... (It'll give me something to focus on in rush hour other than the every 10-minute traffic report!)
                        Plus it seems I'll get to work in a really cool Shipper Conservatory/Gallery… so…we’ll see …..

Well..... since one of my mottos (besides doing unto others as I would like them to do unto me) is......."A smattering of everything and a knowledge of nothing." (Charles Dickens) ...I can't guarantee the results of my attempts…

<may have to apply for other available positions…>
                        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          I thought that's what the commune was for!
                          Some people were grumbling about all the noise they heard coming from Tame & Di's rooms on the second floor, so they jumped ship & bought up some prime acreage around town to defect (ummm... move!) to......

Comment

I have a job for our resident Ship Artist. Yes, that would be you, Mala! I think we need a map of our Shipper Town. Let's see...
                            • We have the Bakery where Ship Nana does her magic.
                            • The Movie House where Caty and Marimba show their videos 24/7.
                            • The Shipper Park also known as the "Happy Place".
                            • The Shipper Commune Rehab where shippers go to get their mojo back. Of course, Tame is permanently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the "Jack" room.
                            • Who could forget the "Blind Faith" rollercoaster and "Here We Go Again" ferris wheel at the Amusement Park.
                            • The Shipper Bar where mad_gater brews and serves his concoctions.
                            • The Shipper Harbour where the Shipper Ship resides.
                            • The Conservatory which ecourages Shippers to embrace their creativity. Home to fanfic authors, poets, song writers, graphic artists.
                            • The City Hall where Ship Nana holds the title of "Mayor of Shipper Town", and where Sam and Jack will eventually apply for their marriage license.
                            • The Shipper Radio Station "69.9 SJLUV" where Kri and Token play all the Sam and Jack favorites like "I'll Wait for You Forever" and "When's This War Gonna End".
                            • Ship Sistah runs the local smiley and gift shop. I hear the T-shirt and mugs are a popular item.
                            • The Shipper Dump where all the bad spoilers, interviews and PTB fertilizer end up making quite a good compost.
                            • The Shipper Zoo. LtLisa takes care of the animals especially the most favorite exhibit the Monkeys.
                            What other places in Shipper Town did I forget to mention?

Where're we going to put ShipDaddy when he comes back home?

<And we are presuming he will be loaded down w/gifts for all his shiplets, yes??>

Comment

I hope both ShipDaddy and Marimba are here in time for Ship Day!!! We cant have them miss out on all the fun!

*DROOL*

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                                Go baby go!!
                                There can never be toooo much fanfic
                                Don't let the daytime TV rot your brain.......save that for As the Stargate Turns...
                                (should I refrain from mentioning I was born in 1976...... )
                                No... no need to refrain... I gotcha beat by 10 years!

Comment

Working...
                                X