This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CkiCki
    Congratulations on opening the new thread, Caty! And welcome from me too, Toni! I'm glad you posted here-and I hope you keep posting! I'm going to do my best to keep up with this thread...I'm so behind on the other ones that I will never catch up! I see not everyone is here yet - Come out and play! Bring out the shipper cookies and other shipper memorbilla. Let's get this party started!
    XOXO
    -Amanda

Hi CkiCki....and let's party

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
      *Runs in with no breath* OMG you guys are very talkative all of a sudden. YAY a shiny new thread!!!!!
      WELCOME T-Gate, Scotthishshipper, Presley_Carter!
      Thank you T-Gate for your info from the convention makes a shipper all shippy inside!!! Thank you getcarter for relaying that info!!! Lets hope he can get a hold of her soon, or i'm gonna go nuts wondering!!! Sooooooo hows everyone doing in the brand new thread 11? Yikes once you guys are on a roll its hard to keep up.
      Just so long as it's not a kaiser roll. Kel'dor doesn't like caraway seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
        ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Amanda)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

We are so glad you didn't get lost in the move. I suggest printing out every single page of the threads you're still working on and then reading them later.

Oh cool! The movers are here. Make room so that they can unload the stuff.
        Thanks MG! I don't think I can print all that though, my parents would kill me! Then you'd have to stick me in a sarcophagus, and you of all people know what that would do to my already questionable sanity!
        Teenager Wisdom: "There's no such thing as original thought anymore. We're all just regurgitating the same old ideas over and over again, melting them down into a giant melting pot of mediocrity." -Andy Spencer, CITIZEN JOE
        CkiCki

Comment

<snip>
          Oh cool! The movers are here. Make room so that they can unload the stuff.
          GREAT!!! *Token looks for her footlocker* Ah, There it is! *opens footlocker* Yep, everything's here!

Token ~

Comment

Party??? Did I hear someone say party?!?!? Yay Shipper Day is almost here, I hope no one forgot to bring over the supplies from the other thread!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by CkiCki
              Thanks MG! I don't think I can print all that though, my parents would kill me! Then you'd have to stick me in a sarcophagus, and you of all people know what that would do to my already questionable sanity!
              THen use the laser printers at school. Unless your school charges you for printouts. SUNY at Buffalo doesn't charge upfront for printouts.

Comment

Originally Posted by CkiCki
                THen use the laser printers at school. Unless your school charges you for printouts. SUNY at Buffalo doesn't charge upfront for printouts.
                As much as I think our conversations are interesting, CkiCki, you should save that printing for something really important like fanfic.

Token ~

Comment

Party??? Did I hear someone say party?!?!? Yay Shipper Day is almost here, I hope no one forgot to bring over the supplies from the other thread!!!

I brought my shippy videos

caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Glad you all made over to Thread 11 with No mishaps

Caty I DID NOT want to open any so I am glad you took care of things ... I was just trying to give the Mad_Gater some advice.......he seemed to always be moving things...... anyway..hopefully this evening I will be able to get some time to post a few thoughts and such or just some mindless drabble........

Definitely going to sneak over into TOKEN's room and get me some of that inflatable Jack.. (make note to self to talk to Mal aabout getting my own )

Have a fun afternoon you guys and
                    WELCOME to all you New posters this is the greatest SHIPPER FAMILY!!!!!!!!
                    ((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

mad_gater did you remember to bring over your special BBQ sause???? Yay Caty remembered her videos (thats a must have for Shipper Day)! I hope Marimba shows up before Shipper Day or she'll miss out on all the fun!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        Glad you all made over to Thread 11 with No mishaps

Caty I DID NOT want to open any so I am glad you took care of things ... I was just trying to give the Mad_Gater some advice.......he seemed to always be moving things...... anyway..hopefully this evening I will be able to get some time to post a few thoughts and such or just some mindless drabble........

Definitely going to sneak over into TOKEN's room and get me some of that inflatable Jack.. (make note to self to talk to Mal aabout getting my own )

Have a fun afternoon you guys and
                        WELCOME to all you New posters this is the greatest SHIPPER FAMILY!!!!!!!!
                        ((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))

Tame ...it's nice to open a thread ...because you can put what you like in the first post and treasure it You should try it next time

Anyway...Do we have some shippy thoughts?!!!!all of a sudden ...I have ...

I 'd like to see Sam and Jack in bed a la Mulder and Scully ( yes ..I'm addicted to bed scenes in sci-fi)..and I would like them to hug very tightly to each other

...And welcome to all new shippers

Caty
                        Last edited by Catysg1; 22 July 2004, 12:15 PM.

Comment

mad_gater did you remember to bring over your special BBQ sause???? Yay Caty remembered her videos (thats a must have for Shipper Day)! I hope Marimba shows up before Shipper Day or she'll miss out on all the fun!
                          Oh yeah!! No way in eck would I forget the BBQ sauce!

Comment

Something I wanted to say to ShipNana ..but I forgot ...

Did you know that "Nana" in French is "Bird" as slang for girl.

Does it fit you?!!

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Could someone answer a question for me...

I keep seeing these all over this forum. I understand it has something to do with Sam and Jack...

...But what the hell is this "Shipper" stuff? I see the word Shipper and I think Shipping, as in FedEx or UPS. I'm pretty sure that in the context I keep seeing it, this term has nothing to do with logistics and cargo transport/delivery.

Would someone mind explaining to me what this whole "shipper" business is about?

Thank you.

Justin
                              §

Comment

Originally posted by SilverHawk
                                Could someone answer a question for me...

I keep seeing these all over this forum. I understand it has something to do with Sam and Jack...

...But what the hell is this "Shipper" stuff? I see the word Shipper and I think Shipping, as in FedEx or UPS. I'm pretty sure that in the context I keep seeing it, this term has nothing to do with logistics and cargo transport/delivery.

Would someone mind explaining to me what this whole "shipper" business is about?

Thank you.

Justin
                                §
                                "ship" in our context is slang for "relationship."

This family discusses the relationship between Sam and Jack and we hope for a good resolution to this relationship.

Comment

Working...
                                X