This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getcarter
    Oh Caty, just watched the new vid. Made my heart ache. So sweet and sooo good! Can't wait to see what you do with the video!
    I just watched it also. As always just wonderful!!! Josh's voice is so sweet and goes so well with anything Sam and Jack.

Thank you Ship Diva!!!
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
      Where else can we find your stories? I've only read the two so far...
      Only have two so far. Unless you count the ST: Enterprise one that I wrote in between my first two SG1 fics. I am new to fanfic.

If you like ST: Enterprise it is at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1940128

Of course it's ship. I think that's all I know to write. I am a Trekker from way back. Like the org series when I was a kid. But I if I have to choose between ST: Ent on Fridays and SG1, SG1 will always win. SGA has a good chance of beating ST: Ent too. Liked the premiere.

I have another in mind. Probably a continuation of the newest one and its sequel.

Thanks for your interest!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        Sending either a shirt or coffee cup to TPTB and to RDA and AT would be too great.

We could pay an extra dollar or 2 for our own and use the extra money to pay for whatever we want to send them. Wouldn't it be tooo funny if they had the cup in the background of scene?!

What? Pare down the cookie selection?

Can't be done! We need every type of cookie that we have and probably more!!!
        I'd definately be in it for the coffee cup. Most people think I have a cup super glued to my hand. And to think my stupid doc thinks that three pots a day is too much coffee. You have to have a good cuppa joe with shipper cookies!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Thank you getcarter ...Well I'm half way through the potatoe video...I need a potatoe head pic though ...you know the game ....Mala 's potatoe head pic.... if somebody could post one here ..it would be nice ...I'll try to look in about 15 minutes ....back to my video ..it should be quite funny ...You'll see tomorrow..

Caty
          Hey Caty,

Just got in/on... here's THE POTATOHEAD COLLECTION page:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/Potatohead.htm

Of course, you're welcome to take anything you want!

Here's just a potatohead pic:

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhomepage/mrpotatohead.jpg
          (it's big)

oh, and an animated .GIF that makes me laugh (but is way too happy for PS!)
          Can't wait to see what you come up with!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            URGENT

If somebody has the time ...could you please repost here a pic of potatoe head.....THE BEST OF THE BEST ..I need it

Thank you .

Caty
            Here is the link to Mala's Potatoe head

Ship Nana

Comment

Hi there fellow shippers just joined this group and want to say hello and i am finding my way around the threads

smiles and waves from Scotland

scottish shipper

Sam for Jack forever.

Comment

I want to finally be the 1,000 post!!!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by scottishshipper
                  Hi there fellow shippers just joined this group and want to say hello and i am finding my way around the threads

scottish shipper

Sam for Jack forever.
                  Welcome Scottishshipper!!!! Please be sure and post lots and have a good time.

Help yourself to the shipper cookies as needed but as a newbie please wait until your system gets adjusted here before trying the Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies. One time a new family member ate one before getting adjusted and well let's just say it wasn't a pretty scene!!!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    Just emailed the sequel to The Things We Demand From Love to my beta.

(Tame, are you out there? Remember the headache agreement!)

Thanks for the feedback! I will get my ship one way or another!!
                    Hi Meimei!
                    I enjoyed your fanfic! But now I need MORE.......
                    How does this beta thing work?? Can you give us a link when it's up on the 'net??
                    Thanks!!! (I feel all shippery now ).

Comment

Originally posted by scottishshipper

scottish shipper

Sam for Jack forever.
                      Welcome, Scottishshipper!

The Surgeon General has determined that shipper cookies, although quite addictive, are good for your shipper health!

Scotland! One of the few places I would really love to vist! Of course, that would require money... To sleep, perchance to dream-ay, there's the rub!

Oh, well, maybe I'll inherit a bunch of money, I could go to Gatecon, Scotland, Australia... oh, wait, no rich relatives...

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                        Hey Caty,

Just got in/on... here's THE POTATOHEAD COLLECTION page:

Of course, you're welcome to take anything you want!

Here's just a potatohead pic:

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhomepage/mrpotatohead.jpg
                        (it's big)

oh, and an animated .GIF that makes me laugh (but is way too happy for PS!)
                        Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Mala ...thank you ...I got one or too ..gonna try them now ..The video should be up tomorrow ..will make a big announcement .....you'll love it ..

and thank you to Shipnana too....

caty

Comment

Ok everyone!!! Are you all packed because it's time to move to the brand spanking new Shipper Thread X.

I'll get the shipper cookies and let's not forget the locker with Sam and Jack in it!!!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                            Hi Meimei!
                            I enjoyed your fanfic! But now I need MORE.......
                            How does this beta thing work?? Can you give us a link when it's up on the 'net??
                            Thanks!!! (I feel all shippery now ).
                            Beta is someone to proofread after I've read it, oh, a hundred times or more, and can't see the forest for the trees!

Of course, my beta is OCD and she reads it, oh, a hundred times or more...

(Mei Mei winks at Tame!)

Hopefully a few weeks...

My beta and I have a headache clause. She's not supposed to work on it when she has migraines...

I'll post a link to the thread when it is ready!

Thanks for your positive feedback!

Comment

See you over there!
                              It's all nice and clean, cos mad_gater had me go in with zats and clear out the spiderwebs etc
                              Don't get lost in the move scottishshipper! And WELCOME!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                Now see, I've seen it this way too.

Sam and Jack = Scarlett and Rhett.

Sam and PS = Scarlett and Ashley Wilkes.

Sally
                                OMG, NO!!! Sam = Scarlett is an insult. Scarlett was selfish and destroyed
                                every man she came in contact........ OK, maybe there *is* a similarity.

But Sam & Jack should be romantic and caring, not tempestuous, with
                                egos clashing. (Melanie and Ashley really loved each other beyond words.
                                But Melanie was bland. Sam is not bland, either.)

And Jack is not full of himself like Rhett. Jack is unassuming, and "Why would
                                you marry a loser like myself?"

I don't see the connection.

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                                appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                                full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                                in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Working...
                                X