This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    I thought you were free on parole until you did somethin' to violate that parole? What'd you do? They must've found out about your black market operations while you were at the commune, so they must've revoked your parole and are now gonna put you back in "mommy prison."
    What happens in this house (when the kids are at Grandma's) STAYS in this house...I ain't tellin!! Torture me if you must (probably nothing compared to being a single mom of two very active boys) but I'm staying mute

Di
    Last edited by GoneShippin'; 18 July 2004, 09:55 AM. Reason: didn't need a sad smilie face, I had a GOOD time

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      This is one of my all-time favorite movies. I like to pretend the sequels after this one don't exist. I liked Buffy (tv series), she was strong and shippy, but her taste in men after Angel left a lot to be desired for me (sorry Sally!). I can't think of other women off-hand that were strong and shippy. What's-her-name from Terminator 2 was a little off by then.

ship sistah
      agreed about Buffy...am a diehard Buffy/Angel shipper...loved that final convo in the last episode with them!

How about Sydney from Alias? maybe not 3rd season, but she kicked butt in the earlier ones...but could still be in love/grieving/falling in love

and way to go Marimba! Hope AT decides to visit us!

<Kel'sha slaps mad gater/Kel'dor for zapping Tame>

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
      ~Imzadi
      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Wow I'm surprised we arent onto thread X yet. I was expecting to be sitting here a while catching up! I love the idea for the cookie t-shirt and mugs. Thanks Tame for the update on Marimba! I'm glad she told AT of the package, its too bad that she had to give it to her people, but I guess its better than not at all!!! I wonder if we'll ever find out if she will read the letter or watch the videos!!! Maybe she'll come to the thread and tell us herself!!!!! (one can only hope!) Although if she did that I think I'd just kinda go speechless. Anyhoo I'd better get moving along (gonna go get my friend addicted to SG as much as I am.... were in the middle of S2!) I hope everyone has a good Sunday and I am going to be looking forward to the new thread!!!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
          Wow I'm surprised we arent onto thread X yet. I was expecting to be sitting here a while catching up! I love the idea for the cookie t-shirt and mugs. Thanks Tame for the update on Marimba! I'm glad she told AT of the package, its too bad that she had to give it to her people, but I guess its better than not at all!!! I wonder if we'll ever find out if she will read the letter or watch the videos!!! Maybe she'll come to the thread and tell us herself!!!!! (one can only hope!) Although if she did that I think I'd just kinda go speechless. Anyhoo I'd better get moving along (gonna go get my friend addicted to SG as much as I am.... were in the middle of S2!) I hope everyone has a good Sunday and I am going to be looking forward to the new thread!!!!!
          New thread is up. BUt wait until we've finished off this thread before we post in the new one!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            For all intents and purposes, you've gotten rid of your own version of , right?

Maybe you can find a really nice guy who's a lot like Jack who you know will treat you right!
            Thanks for the thought...hadn't quite thought of the ex as , but you may have a point....hmmmmm

I am SO not into dating at this point, right now I'm just going to concentrate on being a good mom and raising the boys as well as I can.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
              agreed about Buffy...am a diehard Buffy/Angel shipper...loved that final convo in the last episode with them!

How about Sydney from Alias? maybe not 3rd season, but she kicked butt in the earlier ones...but could still be in love/grieving/falling in love

and way to go Marimba! Hope AT decides to visit us!

<Kel'sha slaps mad gater/Kel'dor for zapping Tame>
              Hey! How was I to know she actually WANTED to be zoned out?!?!?! At least now I know better. I know now to leave deciding when and how to snap somebody out of it to the experts!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                Thanks for the thought...hadn't quite thought of the ex as , but you may have a point....hmmmmm

I am SO not into dating at this point, right now I'm just going to concentrate on being a good mom and raising the boys as well as I can.

Di
                Good for you!! Maybe when you're kids are old enough to take care of themselves you can start lookin' for that knight in shinin' armor!!

Comment

Hey kiwigater, when and where is the Chicago Con? I actually live outside Chgo...where can I find a link for info? My kids come back in 2 weeks, so my "parole" is over soon and I'll be back in mommy prison, so it's more than likely I can't go, but I'd like to at least look into it. Thanks.

Di
                  It's the "official Stargate Tour!!" It's by Creation (who I understand are very commercial, but some is better than none right??! ). It's August 27-29th in Chicago (Radisson Hotel by O'Hare).
                  Here's the link:
                  http://www.creationent.com/

We'll definitely have to meet up with as many of the Shipper Family who can come! (yes, lurkers, I'm talkin' 'bout YOU! ).
                  Mommy prison huh??? I help my best friend out with that lots. Last night her 3 year old had her "best buddy" over for the night (insert image of two 3yr olds running riot!), and we found out her 8mth old son is allergic to penicillin (hives are NOT pleasant on a 8 mth old, and Benadryl doens't help! ). I got "tattooed" by the 3 yr olds with lovely glittery pens (which were supposed to be washable - but aren't so much .....).

Comment

I'm just sitting here pondering. Dum..de..dum..de..dum. The sun is streaming in the window and all is well with the world. Actually, I've been overdosing on Sam and Jack fan fiction whilst eating an assortment of cookies, dipping them in a nice glass of red wine. Ahh!
                    I love the idea of the t shirts and mugs. I have to say that I don't get a lot of the stuff you're saying from your ads, obviously because they're not on tv here, but I'm sure we can come up with something universal. Remember, we're a global shipper family.
                    ((((((((((((((Global Shipper Family))))))))))))))))

Just some musings from a happy shipper on a sunny Sunday evening.
                    sigpic

Comment

OK, I'm off to supervise the movers packing my bottles, dart guns, bottles, shipper cookies, bottles, etc. to thread X!!

Caty, just a thought: maybe you should wait to do a snarky vid with Shania Twain's That Don't Impress Me Much until after you get clips from the episode when springs that plastic bauble on Sam???

and

ship sista, how about "GOT SHIP?" as a tag line for the mugs or tees, along the same lines of "Got Shipper Cookies?"...but shorter.

see you all later tonight.

Di

Comment

perhaps I should clarify...my EX weighed about 185, not ME!!! I shudder to think of having to lose THAT much real weight just through exercise alone, I also applaud anyone that can lose that much...I only have about 25 lbs to go to be at my 'fightin' weight...I'm sure if I quit eating cookies and drinking the process would be faster, but where's the challenge in that? Plus I'd be a LOT crankier

Di
                        LOL! THIS is what happens when you try to read posts at 1.30am!!! .
                        Nah, giving up the shipper cookies and beverages to too much of a sacrifice!
                        See you at Thread X
                        Just give your bags to mad_gater.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          Oh that is a great analogy!! I soooo can see
                          being Ashley. And can't you just see Sam saying "oh Peeeeettte" just like Scarlett said "oh Assssshleeeey". Talk about "As the Stomach Turns".

But the good news is that just like Scarlett, Sam is gonna wake up and find out that she is with the wrong man and then move heaven and earth to be with the right man.
                          I don't know. Ashley was sooo nice-- a real southern gentleman. Pete is sooo not!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

might be able to get an order minimum of 50 from somewhere...that really shouldn't be too hard to get 50 shippers to buy one, we probably have that many on this forum if we get the lurkers to decloak.....
                            we'll have to get a serious list going at some point of who's really, really, really going to buy something. Don't want to get stuck with a lot of merchandise-- and the bill!

Plus, we could send one each to TPTB; just think, Brad Wright could be thinking up new episodes, is stumped at some point, reaches for his coffee cup, sees the Yellow cookie definition and finally writes us the hot, steamy, bare shirted-Jack, moaning Sam scene we've been craving......*stares off into distance, imagination running rampant*.....what was I talking about?
                            LOL! And we could put subliminal cookie crumbs in the lining of the cup to make sure the cookie definition have their intended effect.

Speaking of the yellow cookie-- can we spell it out on our shirts or are we still being coy?

Ahem, so, how about travel coffee cups, they're large enough to hold the definitions if we pare down the cookie selection?

Di
                            I like the idea of the travel cup-- makes sense to have a lid for our beverage while on the rollercoaster. And we may have to pare down the cookie list no matter what. 17 cookies are probably too many for the tee, too. we'll see.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa

forgot about Sydney-- good one.

ok, what about Jack? what movie/tv character do we need him to study to get his groove and his woman back?

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                                unless we got a big cup! like the the huge vats we use when we need a whole lot of that nice beverage!
                                Yeah! The list would fit on one of those gigantic beer steins...

BTW, my employer uses a local specialty products company to do all it's logo stuff. I can call them Monday and ask if they can do small runs (20-30 or so) of custom imprinted tshirts and mugs/cups and get pricing for what we want to do...
                                L8er,
                                Mandy _|,,|

Comment

Working...
                                X