X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N8iveTexan
    There is always Cafe Press...

Edit: The cookie list is a fantastic idea! Like a menu on the back or something. As long as we don't put a stargate logo, actor's photo, or anything else copyrighted, I think we'd be OK. (Any lurking lawyers among us??) If there's enough interest, I'd be willing to draw up a few prospects over the next week or so...
    I think it would be a great idea. I'd bet we'd get alot of comments on it.

It should say something like the menu for the Sam and Jack rollercoaster ride. Or something like that. The shipper cookies belong to this thread and not stargate as we have made them up as the anguish went along and you can't copyright a name like Sam or Jack, so I think we are ok.
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!

The GateWorld Shipper Thread Family package HAS been delivered.

Marimba called and said the panel was a blast with AT, CJ and MS. can't figure out HOW they get any work done on THAT set from the stories they told

She had to give the package to Amanda's *people* but she did *tell* Amanda about it and that the GW Shipper Thread Family Loved her and would love for her to come for a visit. No major update Ship wise.

I told Marimba everyone is awaiting her report so she will try to get something up when she gets home Tuesday.
      She is having a blast...told her I was TOTALLY jealous Apparently MS, CJ AND AT are even more gorgeous in person so I *can just imagine* RDA ...:: sigh::::

that is all for now gang
      Thanks Tame for keeping us updated. I tooooo am sooooo jealous. But I guess I will have to live vicariously thru Marimba.
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
        Here's the link to it:

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/20/backto.html

I read it. Cool fanfic. I think it deserves a sequel where Sam and Jack talk to Hammond about getting permission to see each other.
        Just read it -- shippy sigh..very nicely written...another shippy sigh

I think I've read it before, but I've been reading so many fics that I get them all confused.

Thanks again for the link!
        Di

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
          Lots of love to Nana! Glad you're back with us safe and sound!

ship sistah
          Thanks Ship Sistah. I missed all of you too!!! It's nice to know that I was missed also and not just for my baking of shipper cookies either.
          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Well now I am partial to Lil ole Sandra Conner from *The Terminator* She starts out a little sweet and innocent but once she understands what is going on Little Sandy kicks some major booty. Plus Micheal Biehn (sp) ain't nothing to sneeze at when it comes to Hunky Heros. So I would add that as a woman who is tough and soft.
            Good one!! I just saw T2 a few nights ago on Scifi, and BOY was Linda Hamilton BUFF!!! She could put in his place, couldn't she? I think her name was Sara Connor, though.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              I think I saw the link further up in the thread and to be honest I don't think I want to read it. While I was away on vacation I was able to get my head back to shipper bliss (from all the Blue Shipper Cookies that I ate) and I would like to enjoy it for a little while longer.

I would prefer good news if you have any!!!

Speaking of good news, I need Marimba!!! Where is Marimba? I know that she is gonna have great news for us. I can feel it in my shipper bones.
              ShipNana! Welcome back!
              Status report:
              Well, we didn't burn the house down while you were away...
              We managed to concoct a new cookie recipe...
              We also convinced a few more lurkers to decloak.....
              and the best news is the season is getting started so we'll have fresh new shows to dissect....errr... pick apart... errr.... to rant about.... ummmm "to discuss".....
              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                I think she should emulate Wonder Woman!! I mean, she has enough smarts to save the world and is tough enough to kick major Goa'uld a$$. So now she needs WW to show her the way to use those gifts.
                Plus she's got that cool invisible plane -- our Sam should like that, would probably want to fit it with a Goul'd hyperdrive engine

Di

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                  Well first of all, the staff prefer to call it the Rehab center....Something about the word WACKO, just makes the orderlies reach for low intensity zat guns....secondly, Yes they do allow visitors, but the inspection process is so extreme (no alcohol, no shippy episodes allowed, no shipper cookies, no pictures of Sam and Jack) that all of MY visitors bailed. It was ok, I had already smuggled in my contraband . I recommend the day treatment program

Di
                  NO Shipper Cookies?

What kind of facility is this anyway?

That means I'd have to go cold turkey, did someone say Turkey, I mean cold cookie.

Nope, can't do it. Gotta have my shipper cookies.
                  Ship Nana

Comment

I think it would be a great idea. I'd bet we'd get alot of comments on it.

It should say something like the menu for the Sam and Jack rollercoaster ride. Or something like that. The shipper cookies belong to this thread and not stargate as we have made them up as the anguish went along and you can't copyright a name like Sam or Jack, so I think we are ok.
                    It says you need at least 50 for Cafe Press and I don't we'll need that many. More like 20 at the most. So do people want just a plain white tee or colored? Would the ladies like a fitted tee or are we looking at the economical large? Okay, cookie list on the back. The front-- do we want "Sam/Jack Shipper Thread Family Member," a list of our names, or a cute phrase like, "A nice beverage, a cookie, a rollercoaster = Shipper Bliss!"

I'll do research about pricing and stuff after we have a better idea of what we want.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                      Thank you! At first I always thought the 'dark' atmosphere was just my TV that's on its last legs.... then I watched it on another TV..... just as dark. Hmmm... not the TV then.... It was nice when the team went off world to some place bright. Or met up with a Goa'uld (who were nearly always over-the-top bright & colorful).....

But OT.... the lights-turned-down atmostphere do allow for more S/J shippy looks & moments, hmmmm?
                      one can only hope...................

Di

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                        ***waves****
                        Good evening WestCoasters.... (Good morning Easterners!) {it's 12:02 a.m. here}
                        My goodness alot of people are on! Usually I'd be in bed by this point, but I just got home from my 20 year HS reunion (yes, now I've dated myself, I know!) & am still awake... for once! (Plus I need to give my body time to recover from the *ahem* 'bodywear' that sucked in that pouchy abdomen before I hit the sack. So here I be!
                        (And let me tell you tonight I truly do SHIMMER. The top/jacket had all this little silver glitter & it's all over me & I left a trail for sure (you could even tell who I hugged! )
                        I bet you were a knock out and everyone was jealous of your youthful appearance and how you haven't aged a bit.
                        Ship Nana

Comment

NO Shipper Cookies?

That means I'd have to go cold turkey, did someone say Turkey, I mean cold cookie.

yeah, they have to know that cookies are what keep us sane in the first place. What they need to do is work on the ship imbalance in our system and use the cookie IV to get us stabile again. Not that I've tried this at home, mind you.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                            OK gang, been thinking (enough with the snorts and rude noises)

We've been feeling like Sam has lost her mojo, as in that wonderful balance she'd displayed in the past: a tough, handle everything, never give up, I CAN save the planet again attitude mixed with incredible caring for her team...especially that hunky CO, Jack!!

My challenge to you is tell Sam what movie she needs to watch, what heroine she needs to emulate to get her groove back...

I'll go first.. a favorite of mine, Sigorney Weaver as Ellen Ripley in Aliens 2...tough as nails when it comes to killing the queen alien (b@#^h), but vulnerable to nightmares and acts as a mommy substitute for Newt, the little girl they found alive. Sam needs to pop some microwave popcorn, pour a glass of wine and stick in this dvd...she'll never put up with 's walking out on her after sex again!!

Let's give Sam a list for Blockbuster

Di
                            I think I'll go for Scarlett O'Harah in "Gone with the Wind". Talk about a strong woman and Scarlett is your person and after all "tomorrow is another day" and Scarlett will get her man back.
                            Ship Nana

Comment

NO Shipper Cookies?

Nana, the name of the facility IS Shipper Rehab Commune...but just because they don't allow shipper cookies doesn't mean you can't smuggle them in...dealing in shipper cookies was quite profitable, the Lime and Rosy ones commanded the highest prices .
                              Di

Comment

NO Shipper Cookies?

I can't go' w/o cookies and alcohol!!!! Both me and Kel'dor will get DT's!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X