Heroes 2 1
    In the Line of Duty 3
    Entity 6
    Lost City 1 & 2 5
    Metamorphosis 2
    Singularity 1
    Emancipation
    Desperate Measures 1

Now, I could be wrong but I'm thinking that Entity is a shoe in.
    Where do I vote? I want to vote for Point of View!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      well we 'll close lots of threads in a matter of hours specially if it was at the week end ...but you know that sometimes in other forums I go too ..actors go online and post on message boards ...so it could be possible ..it's up to her really ..it would be nice if she could find the time sometimes ...because it is usually greatly appreciated ...plus she would love that thread I think ....

But I think she may check her official site from time to time ...I think this is where she may go when she goes on line to check the poplularity of the episodes ...because it's a small site ...with less traffic ....she can come and go quickly without being noticed. !!!!

Caty
      I hadn't thought about that. Is there a place to post on there too? I read just about every interview there and transcripts and stuff but I haven't been on in a while. Not since I found Gateworld.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
        Where do I vote? I want to vote for Point of View!
        Just name me your top 7 shippy episodes and I'll add your votes in with the others. We're trying to decide which 7 episodes to include in the Ship Day poll for shippiest episodes. It was decided to leave out the Holy Trinity (D&C, WoO, BtS) because that would be too easy. And 7 is I believe the limit for polls. So give me your picks.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
          BOO! I am not happy with this reporter at all! I want to send him lots of RDA pics and shippy stuff just to irritate him!!!

http://theedge.bostonherald.com/tvNe...rticleid=35795
          oh I read it ..and he is so mean to RDA ....Mad -gater ...get the karate kids over there ...to teach him a lesson

Naughty , naughty reporter who does not know what he's talking about

Stargate sg1 is the most popular show in the Sci-fi history after the x-files at the moment

and we all know that RDA is good with his Jack character.

I think reporters should not be reporters if all they have to say is critic the actors..I understand to critic a show if it's well presented ..but he didn't present anything nice at all ..from the beginning ....he was negative ..but may be it's a good thing ..because ..people reading that will not trust him ..because he seems a nasty person anyway ...so no damage there

Caty

Comment

New Order spoilers

Ok, have to share....We're all sitting around watching the beginning of New Order - like we've never seen it before - and it just got to the part where Teal'c and Sam are having a "conversation" on the ship. Teal'c asks her if things are going well with Pete and as she starts to speak she says "As you well know" and then my husband jumps in and yells "He's no threat to O'Neill". Just about fell out laughing. Made a shipper out of him!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
              BOO! I am not happy with this reporter at all! I want to send him lots of RDA pics and shippy stuff just to irritate him!!!

http://theedge.bostonherald.com/tvNe...rticleid=35795
              talk about obnoxious! that personal bias was so unnecessary in a review.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                I hadn't thought about that. Is there a place to post on there too? I read just about every interview there and transcripts and stuff but I haven't been on in a while. Not since I found Gateworld.

yes ..there is the discussion board ...I post my videos ...so she may already know them by scrowlling ...I also post sometimes but not too much ..cuz ..not a lot is happening there ...but I suppose it may be good enough if she wants to check something quiclky cuz ..most of them are shippers too...so she can get feedback for an episode from her official site ...if she needs to.

Caty

Comment

Oky doky, here's my top seven:
                  Solitudes
                  Grace

Lost City 1 & 2
                  Entity
                  Paradise Lost
                  POV
                  Out of Mind

It's so hard to get it down to just 7!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                    New Order spoilers

Ok, have to share....We're all sitting around watching the beginning of New Order - like we've never seen it before - and it just got to the part where Teal'c and Sam are having a "conversation" on the ship. Teal'c asks her if things are going well with Pete and as she starts to speak she says "As you well know" and then my husband jumps in and yells "He's no threat to O'Neill". Just about fell out laughing. Made a shipper out of him!!
                    SPOILER SPACE
                    ;
                    ;;
                    ;
                    ;
                    ;
                    ;;
                    ;
                    ;
                    ;

Yes ..and this make me think ..how can she accept the ring If something is not right between and her ...

Teal'c mentionned it and she ignored it ..and turned her head to avoid talking about that issue..I bet wants her to give up her CAREER at the SGC ..saying it's too dangerous if they want to start a family ..blabla bla .

But Sam has not given up her carreer for Jack ..so no way she'll give up for him...And also jack told her ...he would never ask her to give up her career ....Such a good guy for her ..he'd rather wait until they are both old and wrinkly to get together ..Sorry ...only joking there ...LOL

I reckon sam will accept but she'll feel awkward about it ..and will be very thoughtful the next day .....and after a good night sleep ...will realize ..this was all a mistake .

I still prefer the idea of replicator Sam sitting on the bench with Pete ...but just in case it's not ......her relationship to pete is apparently not too rosy ..I wonder why??!!!!Little sam may be thinking too much about Jack perhaps...I hope so.

Caty

Comment

OK, here's my final list...

Out of Mind
                      Solitudes
                      Point of View
                      Entity
                      Broca Divide
                      Metamorphosis
                      Evolution 1&2

Whew!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

My final list

Broca divide
                        Grace
                        out of mind
                        point of view
                        in line of duty
                        solitudes
                        entity

Caty

Comment

This list thing is just too difficult! I so need to include the Holy Trinity, as you all so nicely put it But I will refrain and go with my other favorites:

Solitudes - out and out still my all time favorite episode
                          Entitiy
                          Point of View
                          Death Knell
                          Heroes pt 2
                          The Broca Divide

Comment

Caty, I am watching your vids and loving them! Of course, so far my favorite is Sting, because I adore him as well. I saw him in January, and will be seeing him again in September. If I can't have Jack, perhaps I can have Sting?

yeah, well, I'll go back to my little fantasy world

Comment

ok, final seven;

entity
                              grace
                              lost city
                              nemisis/small victories
                              point of view
                              into the fire/out of mind
                              solitudes

(so difficult not to put metamorphisis in there instead of nemisis/small victories, but look at those two smile at each other. they are so pretty when they smile at each other like that.)

Comment

So here is the updated list. I changed my top 7 to drop Paradise Lost and include Death Knell, which I can't believe I forgot. "C'mere." I mean. really.

Broca Divide-6
                                Paradise Lost-5
                                Evo 1 &2-3
                                100 Days-
                                Nemesis/Small Victories-2
                                Grace-6
                                Into the Fire/Out of Mind-8
                                Solitudes-9
                                Point of View-10
                                Heroes 2-3
                                In the Line of Duty-4
                                Entity-12