X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    Definitely Shipper Family!
    That and I'm still at work (ahhh LAN connection!), but if I go home I have to suffer with dial up Altho connecting at home does add an element of uncertainty and danger ie. "will the comuter boot me off the internet just as I've finished composing a brilliant post because someone has rung in on the phone......"
    (happened to me last night THREE TIMES! Roomates boyfriend kept calling...grrr

I feel practically spoiler free for Atlantis. And seeing as I have no expectations, I'll probably enjoy it!
    I finally broke down and got a cable connection. Ahhhh! I will never go back to dial-up unless I have to.

For your information.... If you are being kicked off because you have call-waiting, then dial *70 before dialing your ISP. *70 is a free service that disables call-waiting. Your roomate will never know who she's missing.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      They decided to scrub the T-Shirt idea due to *copyright* thingys...The actors have the *rights* to their own likeness and MGM/et al have the rights to whatever and so not to cause any problems they decided NOT to do the T-shirts for the Con (they didn't want anyone to think they were selling anything and have a problem or be kicked out)....however they still might do them *just* for personal wear so there is no issue.
      If you make it for TOTAL personal use there is no issue
      the cookies are totally our invention though and no one can own the title "shipper" so we can make tees with no problem. we don't *necessarily* need a pic of S/J on it, but as long as we are not making a profit we should be fine.

maybe we can also vote on what will be on the t-shirt for ship day.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        I finally broke down and got a cable connection. Ahhhh! I will never go back to dial-up unless I have to.

For your information.... If you are being kicked off because you have call-waiting, then dial *70 before dialing your ISP. *70 is a free service that disables call-waiting. Your roomate will never know who she's missing.
        Welcome to the world of faster computers!! Cable internet rocks!

Okay, so I have taken my nap for the week. Or perhaps day. Never know when another one might sneak up on me. I am not feeling 100% today. I think I am in CON WITHDRAWALS!! Sad that it only took one to get me addicted! Actually, I came home from my trip hoarse, and thought it was just from screaming for the actors, and for the shippy moments of course! But no, it has lasted too long, and my voice still sucks. Plus, now a cough.

I better find another con to go to soon!

Comment

Dear ShipMum,

Here is my revised top seven list.

Broca Divide
          Solitudes
          Entity
          Point of View
          Singularity
          Evolution, part 2
          Lost City 1 & 2

That's a lot of thinking for a Friday afternoon!

Thank you for all you do.

Happy
          Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
            Ok, it took me 45 minutes to catch up just from last night! My eyes are never gonna recover from all of this! But I can't seem to stay away. Not watching the lowdown again but will of course watch New Order for the millionth time....what....like you guys aren't gonna do the same thing??

I'm glad Marimba's having a ball at the con. I really hope AT likes the letter and the videos. Think she'll come and visit the thread now???

Of course she will ....She is always gratefull to her dedicated fans ...

She wears the Simpson t-shirt to work out that one of my friends gave her last year ...so hopefully when she's at her coffee break ...she'll take a cookie ..and enjoy the shippy videos and read our fantastic shippy thread too in between 2 cookies.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
              Dear ShipMum,

Here is my revised top seven list.

Broca Divide
              Solitudes
              Entity
              Point of View
              Singularity
              Evolution, part 2
              Lost City 1 & 2

That's a lot of thinking for a Friday afternoon!

Thank you for all you do.

Happy
              Okay, I am finally gonna cave in and ask. What are we picking episodes for? What poll are we gonna take?

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                Okay, I am finally gonna cave in and ask. What are we picking episodes for? What poll are we gonna take?

For the shippy day ..28th July we gonna have a poll

And we could all jump in and splash around

We gonna have a fun shippy day ..hey

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                  28th July is going to be "Shipper Day" and we are all going to have fun. We are going to have a poll to vote for our favourite shippy episode.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    For the shippy day ..28th July we gonna have a poll

And we could all jump in and splash around

We gonna have a fun shippy day ..hey

caty
                    So is this for our favorite ship episode?
                    *marking the 28th in my calendar*

Comment

BOO! I am not happy with this reporter at all! I want to send him lots of RDA pics and shippy stuff just to irritate him!!!

http://theedge.bostonherald.com/tvNe...rticleid=35795

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Of course she will ....She is always gratefull to her dedicated fans ...

She wears the Simpson t-shirt to work out that one of my friends gave her last year ...so hopefully when she's at her coffee break ...she'll take a cookie ..and enjoy the shippy videos and read our fantastic shippy thread too in between 2 cookies.

Caty

Can you imagine the chatter that would come about if she did get on line? We'd probably set a record for closing a thread!

I would love to go to AT's weekend thing in London next year, but I'm so not gonna be paying for that trip anytime soon. My b-day is Feb 3 and it starts on the 4th so I tried to talk my hubby into giving that to me as a present but no-go.... Bummer....

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          So is this for our favorite ship episode?
                          *marking the 28th in my calendar*

yes ..it's like a vote...the favourite one ....and I think you can say why you like it so much ...but ..we'll have to wait cuz Shipperahoy is doing the poll...so I don't really know if she has other surprises in her party bag....but it will be party time

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                            BOO! I am not happy with this reporter at all! I want to send him lots of RDA pics and shippy stuff just to irritate him!!!

http://theedge.bostonherald.com/tvNe...rticleid=35795

Hi Kri! Welcome to the family!

That was a nasty little article wasn't it? HE is the only reason I'm gonna tune in tonight. Well, ok, I really do want to watch Atlantis but it certainly is a big BONUS for my viewing pleasure!

Comment

The current list and votes for the top 7 are as follows:

Broca Divide 3
                              Paradies Lost 4
                              Evo. 1 & 2 2
                              100 Days
                              Small Victories
                              Nemesis 1
                              Grace 3
                              Out of Mind 3
                              Solitudes 3
                              POV 4
                              Heroes 2 1
                              In the Line of Duty 3
                              Entity 6
                              Lost City 1 & 2 5
                              Metamorphosis 2
                              Singularity 1
                              Emancipation
                              Desperate Measures 1

Now, I could be wrong but I'm thinking that Entity is a shoe in.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                                Can you imagine the chatter that would come about if she did get on line? We'd probably set a record for closing a thread!

I would love to go to AT's weekend thing in London next year, but I'm so not gonna be paying for that trip anytime soon. My b-day is Feb 3 and it starts on the 4th so I tried to talk my hubby into giving that to me as a present but no-go.... Bummer....

well we 'll close lots of threads in a matter of hours specially if it was at the week end ...but you know that sometimes in other forums I go too ..actors go online and post on message boards ...so it could be possible ..it's up to her really ..it would be nice if she could find the time sometimes ...because it is usually greatly appreciated ...plus she would love that thread I think ....

But I think she may check her official site from time to time ...I think this is where she may go when she goes on line to check the poplularity of the episodes ...because it's a small site ...with less traffic ....she can come and go quickly without being noticed. !!!!

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X