This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Sally!!! The Star Gate SIMS..... How cool would that be.... Then we could do whatever we wanted
    You can! I played the Sims alot a few years ago and download what they call 'skins' for Sam, Jack, Teal'c, Daniel and even some Gould. I even had a DHD etc. and made the SGC and Jacks cabin. My Sam/Jack got along great and I had them married in less than a day.

Comment

Originally posted by lorelei
      You can! I played the Sims alot a few years ago and download what they call 'skins' for Sam, Jack, Teal'c, Daniel and even some Gould. I even had a DHD etc. and made the SGC and Jacks cabin. My Sam/Jack got along great and I had them married in less than a day.
      Looks like I am going to have to reload my SIMS game and live vicariously throught them ...WOO HOO!!! I am so sad... but Hey Its one way to get over my Shipper depression and so I don't care.. dang it
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater

If I stay up much longer all my posts will consist of messages like fsda;jfsaogh so;fsalsd Jack df;ashfd and then ajds;lkfs;s SAm!!!!

... the strange thing is I understand what it says.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token

<snip>

I sure we will give some to charity. Maybe that Shipper Rehabilitation commune in Southern Cal.
          I live in Southern Cal, can I run it!?

*thinks about own mental state*

Can I be a staff member?

Can I visit?

So which floor is admitting?

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lorelei

<snip>

My Sam/Jack got along great and I had them married in less than a day.
            Less than a day? LOL!

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
              Okay, I swear this is my last post. I have to get up in 6 hours! Amanda is such a sweetheart, I just love her! I complimented her twice on her smile, and she just looked at me like I was nuts. As if no one had ever complimented her before. Funniest thing with her was when CJ took a camera from a fan at the breakfast, snuck up behind Amanda who was squatted down taking a picture with a seated fan, and he pulled up her jacket to take a pic of her thong panties hanging out of her jeans. She almost killed him when she realized it wasn't a digital camera hahaha!
              that's hilarious! I love that they all get along so well. that isn't always the case on sets.

As for her quote, I took it to mean that Pete was temporary, and that Sam needed that relationship to prepare her for the real thing. I'll keep dreaming!!
              I still don't get this. These two men are on opposite ends of the spectrum. you can't prepare for Jack with Pete. ugh.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                So for the Shippy epidose poll I figure BtS, D&C, and WoO go without saying. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong so that's 3 for sure. Then nominated I've got

The Broca Divide
                Paradise Lost
                Evolution 1 & 2
                100 Days
                Small Victories
                Nemesis
                Grace
                Out of Mind
                Solitudes
                Point of View

Let me know if I've forgotten anyone's pick. My personal addition to this list is

Entity

I want to wittle this down to no more than 7 episodes because I believe that that is the limit. So far we have (including D&C, BtS, and WoO) 14 nominations.

Do we need a poll for the poll?

here is my list

Broca divide
                point of view
                divide conquer
                window of opportunity
                entity
                grace
                out of mind

Caty
                Last edited by Catysg1; 16 July 2004, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  I live in Southern Cal, can I run it!?

Can I be a staff member?

Can I visit?

So which floor is admitting?

Sally
                  Just follow the line I am in we'll be fine (((Sally))
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Holy Hannah!!!!!! It's taken me two hours to catch up with you guys, and I only left you a few hours ago!!
                    Welcome to all the new members of our family.
                    I've been thinking about the 7 episodes that I'd like for our poll. It really is difficult to choose, but here goes.....

Out of Mind
                    Solitudes
                    Point of View
                    Entity
                    D & C
                    WoO
                    BtS

ps I love "Peeping Tame"!!!!!!! LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      I know I thought of that after I wrote it but you had changed your signature and then I thought well maybe I was wrong all the way around ....BUT MG you can't thwap me I am having a migraine and that is my reason for being STUPID!!!!

I am sorry Stargate Barbie... I didn't go back and change it because I couldn't see for a bit and then I hoped no one would notice
                      So what's your excuse for the times when you're NOT having a migrane, hmm?

Sorry! Couldn't resist!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                        When is Ship Day? Am I invited?
                        The newbies are especially invited!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          Tame that is a great update and just in time for me being able to get my hands on a computer. I will be home tomorrow night late and will start baking shipper cookies immediately upon my arrival.

Dont want us to run short in this time of need especially with the little to no Sam/Jack ship we are initally getting this season.

I know things will get better soon as we progress thru the new episodes. See what a little vacation can do for a person?!
                          ((((((((((((((((((((((ShipNana)))))))))))))))))))

Gald to see you made it out of that rainforest in one piece (more or less, eh?)

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                            Screw that! I have dreamed of Jack shooting him after it is revealed that Pete really is a sicko stalker. Vindictive little beeotch, aren't I?
                            Oy! I'll say! Keldor says that we should never get on your bad side! You could be our secret anti-Goa'uld weapon!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                              Yea! One of two things I have in common with him. I have had two knee surgeries. *woo hoo, feel my excitement* And we both attended Ohio University for a short time.

Okay, back to the SHIP Topic....
                              Sam should have been with him when he became unfrozen. My complaint for the evening.
                              Well I'm probably not far from needing surgery on my left knee, esp. if I ever dislocate it AGAIN (dislocated that knee 4 times already)

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                                Nope, haven't seen him. I was wondering where he had got too as well.

OK guys, it's 1.15am here, and I really need to get some sleep! If I stay up much longer all my posts will consist of messages like fsda;jfsaogh so;fsalsd Jack df;ashfd and then ajds;lkfs;s SAm!!!!

Catch you all later....
                                Hey, a new language: Sleepytime-ese!

Keldor says he will talk to the Tok'ra High Council about using this language in intelligence reports from the field.

Comment

Working...
                                X