This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kri
    Screw that! I have dreamed of Jack shooting him after it is revealed that Pete really is a sicko stalker. Vindictive little beeotch, aren't I?
    Man, we coulda done with you around during the Great Depression of last week!!!
    Does seem a TAD vindictive though
    Maybe just a good zatting (after all Jack is NO good to Sam in jail ).
    Last edited by kiwigater; 15 July 2004, 09:37 PM. Reason: a good zatting .....

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      Well, since we are fellow shippers I will give you a taste.
      Warning: Jack flesh ahead!

------------------------------------------------------------

*GET THE PADDLES! SHE'S FLATLINED!*

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

Yep, that's another one of those behind the scenes specials!

Token ~

Comment

Well, since we are fellow shippers I will give you a taste.
          Warning: Jack flesh ahead!

Haven't had the pleasure.
          TOKEN .....THAT may just have to be my new signature picture....Jack abs..... Definitely What I like....What?!?! Oh this is the Shipper Thread....TOKEN!!! Quit messing with me over here....sheesh.......

Sam & Jack Forever!!!
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Yep, that's another one of those behind the scenes specials!
            I still want to know why he dropped his pants in Lowdown season 7, and why Amanda acted as if it were just another ordinary occurance. Hmm.... I bet I can screen cap that with my new computer toy!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

Kri?????? KRI!!!!!!!
              OMG, she's too young to go like this!!! (not with most of a season of RDA to see - and ogle!!)
              Quick, bring in the emergency Jack photos (the ones with nice smooth
              shaved Jack, and lovely triceps, and......... *kiwigater joins flatline.....*

*lifts head.......du'oh! I'm in the wrong thread..... AGAIN!!...... Token started it, I swear!*

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                TOKEN .....THAT may just have to be my new signature picture....Jack abs..... Definitely What I like....What?!?! Oh this is the Shipper Thread....TOKEN!!! Quit messing with me over here....sheesh.......

Sam & Jack Forever!!!
                It's all about the LOVE!! And don't you just love the hairline between the belly button and... What? You mean this isn't the Thunk Thread? My bad!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                  Kri?????? KRI!!!!!!!
                  OMG, she's too young to go like this!!! (not with most of a season of RDA to see - and ogle!!)
                  Quick, bring in the emergency Jack photos (the ones with nice smooth
                  shaved Jack, and lovely triceps, and......... *kiwigater joins flatline.....*

*lifts head.......du'oh! I'm in the wrong thread..... AGAIN!!...... Token started it, I swear!*
                  I gladly take all the credit!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                    I still want to know why he dropped his pants in Lowdown season 7, and why Amanda acted as if it were just another ordinary occurance. Hmm.... I bet I can screen cap that with my new computer toy!
                    I actually think he was showing them where his knee surgery was. But I can dream!

Token ~

Comment

It's all about the LOVE!! And don't you just love the hairline between the belly button and... What? You mean this isn't the Thunk Thread? My bad!
                      that would be called "the trail...."

and shame on you guys for being a bad influence on the newby. I *tried* to post on the Thunk thread, and no one was there! tee hee! That's my excuse for tonight, anyway.

Comment

So here's the complete updated nomination list along with the votes so far. If you're going to change your votes at some point in the future it would help me if you could post your original votes along with the new ones.

The Broca Divide 3
                        Paradise Lost
                        Evolution 1 & 2 1
                        100 Days
                        Small Victories
                        Nemesis
                        Grace 1
                        Out of Mind
                        Solitudes 4
                        Point of View 1
                        Heroes Part 2
                        In the Line of Duty
                        Entity 5
                        Divide and Conquer 4
                        Window of Opportunity 5
                        Beneath the Surface 5
                        Lost City 1 & 2 5
                        Metamorphosis 1
                        Singularity
                        Emancipation
                        Desperate Measures

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I actually think he was showing them where his knee surgery was. But I can dream!
                          Yea! One of two things I have in common with him. I have had two knee surgeries. *woo hoo, feel my excitement* And we both attended Ohio University for a short time.

Okay, back to the SHIP Topic....
                          Sam should have been with him when he became unfrozen. My complaint for the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                            that would be called "the trail...."

and shame on you guys for being a bad influence on the newby. I *tried* to post on the Thunk thread, and no one was there! tee hee! That's my excuse for tonight, anyway.
                            "The trail" I'll have to remember that! That is one "trail" I would like to explore.. I mean Sam should explore! (on topic )

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                              What!!!! *kiwigaters ears perk up....* Why do I feel like I missed something really important in the season 7 lowdown (and I even WATCHED it!! )

So, Sam and Jack huh (desperate attempt to get back on thread.....)

New plan: the last shot of the series is Sam and Jack advancing on each other in Jack's new office with looks of intent (we all know they do those SO well!), and then the door swimgs shut at the last moment (to pander to those silly anti-shippers *shakes head condesceningly*).

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                                So here's the complete updated nomination list along with the votes so far. If you're going to change your votes at some point in the future it would help me if you could post your original votes along with the new ones.

<snip>
                                Can we vote twice; one each for Sam and Jack? I also have a dead cousin that would like to vote.

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X