This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    Yes, I did. I screen capped the kiss, and picked the best one i.e. hand and lip placement. Then I adjusted the lighting so get a better view.

Btw...Since we have new family members, and I'm feeling shippy; I've added more pics to my sig.
    Thanks! It looks great! Where did the 3rd one come from? (if you don't mind so many questions )

Comment

LOL!

Spoiler Space S8 "New Order 2"
      You know I was waiting for Sam to say the SAME thing when Jack said it.
      me, too!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Yes, I did. I screen capped the kiss, and picked the best one i.e. hand and lip placement. Then I adjusted the lighting so get a better view.

Btw...Since we have new family members, and I'm feeling shippy; I've added more pics to my sig.
        I LOVE your signature! I had a photo bag with me at the con, and it held 9 photos. Of course, most of mine were RDA and ship photos. I had the third one in your sig included. When Amanda saw my bag, she said "I am gonna guess that you like Richard Dean Anderson!" I said "just a LITTLE!"

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewestFan
          Thanks! It looks great! Where did the 3rd one come from? (if you don't mind so many questions )
          Don't mind the questions at all! The 3rd one is from behind the scenes of "Grace", and the 2nd one is behind the scenes of "Death Knell" just in case you were wondering.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
            I LOVE your signature! I had a photo bag with me at the con, and it held 9 photos. Of course, most of mine were RDA and ship photos. I had the third one in your sig included. When Amanda saw my bag, she said "I am gonna guess that you like Richard Dean Anderson!" I said "just a LITTLE!"
            Thanks! What's a "photo bag"?

Edited to say: BTW....Have you found your way to the Thunk Thread yet? It's the one dripping with drool.

Token ~

Comment

Don't mind the questions at all! The 3rd one is from behind the scenes of "Grace", and the 2nd one is behind the scenes of "Death Knell" just in case you were wondering.

Thank you!

Man.... I really should watch "Grace". Too bad that the DVDs are not available for rent at Blockbuster...

Comment

Thank you!

Man.... I really should watch "Grace". Too bad that the DVDs are not available for rent at Blockbuster...
                You haven't seen "Grace"? Say it isn't so!

Token ~

Comment

You haven't seen "Grace"? Say it isn't so!

I'm afraid so... I have read the description and have an idea of what happened, but haven't seen it yet. Hopefully it will come up soon during Monday reruns...

Comment

Thanks! What's a "photo bag"?

Edited to say: BTW....Have you found your way to the Thunk Thread yet? It's the one dripping with drool.

here is a pic of a photo bag like mine. You just put in whatever pics you want. I change them out quite frequently, depending on where I am taking my bag.

No one was talking to me at the RDA Thunk page

Comment

I'm afraid so... I have read the description and have an idea of what happened, but haven't seen it yet. Hopefully it will come up soon during Monday reruns...
                      Since "Grace" is from Season 7, I'm not sure it will be on Monday's anytime soon, but it might be on a Friday. Do you happen to have high speed internet access? Because I know of a place you could get "Grace".

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                        How did you live? If Sci-Fi's not on in the house EVERY night and we don't hear Jack's voice over the TV....we'll you must not be in the our house...
                        LOL! My roomate constantly complains I MAKE her watch Stargate I would tape Scifi while I was at work, then watch it during dinner. But then I caved in and bought ALL the DVD's (handily I had Xmas and a birthday in fairly close proximity - and of course once I had seasons 1-4 I just HAD to go and get the next 2 - for completions sake!). And then I had to watch ALL the behind the scenes stuff (I'm scarred for life that the US editions don't have RDA's video diary *sob*). Then my roomate broke up (temporarily, as it turns out) with her boyfriend of 7 years, so I had to buy a DVD player to go with my 13inch TV (!!!!! ) in my room so I could watch Stargate in peace (and as frequently as I wanted!).
                        *kwigater scans above and realises how very very sad it all is...... *

Welcome to the Ship family! I've been a long time lurker, but a new poster...and well all I have to say is that it's a wonder full ship family....but as many ship cookies and wine I consume....I still haven't kept pace with the many ship posters!

How do you do it ship family! I need to get in shape, train to speed read....and get up my ship game!!!

S'Claire
                        Yes, it has been quite the mission to keep up lately! I know I fall way short of the ship-masters, but I grovel before them for videos, screencaptures etc
                        GO SHIP!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          And then I had to watch ALL the behind the scenes stuff (I'm scarred for life that the US editions don't have RDA's video diary *sob*).
                          Yeah, whats up with that? We get the short end of the stick!!

Okay, perhaps I shouldn't say short and stick in the same thread with the name RDA...

Comment

Since "Grace" is from Season 7, I'm not sure it will be on Monday's anytime soon, but it might be on a Friday. Do you happen to have high speed internet access? Because I know of a place you could get "Grace".
                            Do you happen to know where we can see the RDA Video Diary? I have only seen scant photos from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                              No one was talking to me at the RDA Thunk page
                              Nooooooooo! Really???
                              I frequent over there, and I'll talk to you!! (how about that Jack?? )
                              It's a bit quiet over there cos people are at Gatecon (and frequenting the shipper thread here after the fiasco of the last week or so ).

Speaking of which, has ANYONE heard ANYTHING about how Gatecon is going?? (I'm dying of curiosity.....).

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                i think you have to now.

(and tame shame on you. i'm the cookie monster! saharagates the... ship australian?)
                                and saharagate, i was wondering where you got too. i saw you around in some other thread and started to think you'd abandoned us!
                                I know I thought of that after I wrote it but you had changed your signature and then I thought well maybe I was wrong all the way around ....BUT MG you can't thwap me I am having a migraine and that is my reason for being STUPID!!!!

I am sorry Stargate Barbie... I didn't go back and change it because I couldn't see for a bit and then I hoped no one would notice
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X