This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=

If people could start putting together their top 7 lists that would be helpful.[/QUOTE]

My seven would be:
    Broca Divide
    Solitudes
    Entity
    Divide and Conquer
    Window of Opportunity
    Beneath the Surface
    Lost City I & II

To get down to just seven is so hard. So many good episodes left out.

Happy
    Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Hello people!

Can I join the group? Kinda new to posting about SG-1, but have loved the pics and discussion I have seen so far

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
        I always thought that Major Davis may have had a thing for her. That or, he had one for Jack! LOL. Remember how he sorta freaked on Jacob when the two of them were going to drown in Descent? I thought his reaction was rather strong for a coworker they only saw a couple times a year.

There's also that guy from the dome city (forgive me, but it's a S7 episode but I'm drawing a blank on the title). His wife was one of those who "disappeared" and was killed by going outside the bubble.

I don't think Harry Maybourne has a thing for her either. But I don't want that to be an excuse to use him more. Can't *stand* the character, and wish we didn't have to see him as much as we already have. If we never see him again, I'll be content.

Then, of course, there's Sergeant Walter Davis. I don't think he carries a torch for her, mainly because she keeps taking his chair whenever there's a crisis. <vbEg>

Maybourne respects Sam. He doesn't respect many people. Remember in the Adrian Conrad episode when Sam is kidnapped...Jack says to Maybourne--this is Carter we are talking about. Maybourne replies something like I know Jack. (If I knew anything, I'd tell you sort of thing.) It is a moment in which we are supposed to like Harry.

I love to *hate* Maybourne and Kinsey. We aren't supposed to love them, we are supposed to boo and hiss when they come on screen. I'm hoping that when we see Kinsey again he is soooooo bad I can give free rein to my *hate.* They are bad guys in ways that even the Goa'uld can't understand!

Happy
        Happy

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          ok, while i'm on a posting roll.
          i just saw spiderman 2 today, and a small part of the reason i went was to get my mind of my depressing tv let downs. (only a tiny part though, mostly i just really wanted to see it)
          but i swear all i could think toward the second half of it was, peter parker is jack, MJ is sam, and that dweeb she's going out with is pete.
          !!!!!IT'S TAKING OVER MY LIFE!!!!!!
          LOL!!! That's not such a strange thing because after I saw the movie, I was telling my husband how the Peter Parker and MJ relationship was just like Sam and Jack. Peter said he couldn't be with MJ because someone might hurt or use her to get to him. Jack can't be with Sam because his relationship with her or vice-versa would affect their job. IMO, there is a serious flaw with that kind of thought process. Peter whether he is with MJ or not would act no differently if she was in danger and needed him. We have seen that. Jack would not act any differently toward Sam if she were in danger or, as in Entity, Sam was a danger to others. All the characters are miserable because they can't be with the loves they love. The only thing missing from both relationships is the physical side; mentally they are hooked.

I would say that is a common flaw in most romantic relationships written in the entertainment world.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
            Hello people!

Can I join the group? Kinda new to posting about SG-1, but have loved the pics and discussion I have seen so far

Welcome Kri!

Jump right in. We are a fun and friendly bunch!

Happy
            who is waving at you 'cause she is in Ft. Worth. Can you see me?
            Happy

Comment

Hi ya Happy! If I look down 121 I can see you waving ... I am actually up in Plano

I am still kind of up on a cloud because I got to meet some of the cast this past weekend at the convention in Burbank. If RDA had been there, I surely would have passed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                Hello people!

WELCOME AND TEC'MA'TE KRI!!!!!!

Of course Keldor (my Tok'ra roomate, if you know what I mean) is a little jumpy cuz he's wondering if your forum name is pronounced "Kree," as in "Jaffa Kree"

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                  Imzadi is a GREAT book...I loved Troi's little monlogue about soul mates...thats exactly what I think (and now someones going to ask me what was said, which is incidently releveant to Sam and Jack IMO, and I can't remember, will try and find it after I catch up here).

If you guys really hated the end of the series that much, read Imzadi II...it deals with the Worf/Troi thing...not as good as Imzadi, but still good
                  I read Imzadi II only after a friend read it first and gave me a report. I don't like to acknowledge that anything ever happened between Worf and Troi and I didn't know how much I could take of reading about a relationship between them-- sound familiar? I like Worf, but I was set on T/R. II was good, but like you said, the first one-- shipper dreamy bliss. There was even a song by Sade that came out around the time I read it that became one of my all time favs because it just seemed like the theme song to the book for me. "Kiss of Life"

Oh, btw, Sam and Jack Forever!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                    Hello people!

Kri!
                    Welcome to the family!
                    Grab your assortment of Ship Nana's cookies, your favorite beverage, and hang on while we are on the rollercoaster! Of course, you now have your hands full, and I must warn you about eating and riding! LOL!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater

Of course Keldor (my Tok'ra roomate, if you know what I mean) is a little jumpy cuz he's wondering if your forum name is pronounced "Kree," as in "Jaffa Kree"
                      LMAO! Yes, my nickname is pronounced "kree". My name is Kristi, but my brother couldn't say that when I was born, so he called me Kri-kri

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                        me too...Angel went out with a strangled choke and almost ruined the whole show AND Buffy (which it spun off from) for me...
                        Geez, yet another couple I shipped for that didn't get together in the end. FCOL! I can pick 'em, can't I?!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                          Grab your assortment of Ship Nana's cookies, your favorite beverage, and hang on while we are on the rollercoaster! Of course, you now have your hands full, and I must warn you about eating and riding! LOL!
                          I just had some strawberry ice cream and now I need a diet Coke. And I loooove rollercoasters! Especially with lots of ship on board
                          Now if I can only figure out how to size down a picture to put in my signature....

Comment

Would that be The Lost City Part one or part two?
                            If allowed, I'll nominate TLC part two! I think it was the shipper

SG-1Poz

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                              Hi ya Happy! If I look down 121 I can see you waving ... I am actually up in Plano

I am still kind of up on a cloud because I got to meet some of the cast this past weekend at the convention in Burbank. If RDA had been there, I surely would have passed out.
                              Sounds like fun! Give us a full report! We hungry for any information!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                                LMAO! Yes, my nickname is pronounced "kree". My name is Kristi, but my brother couldn't say that when I was born, so he called me Kri-kri
                                Oh great! Now Keldor's gonna have a heart attack whenever someone call your name!

Having a nervous symbiote jumpin' around in your head is not comfortable!

Comment

Working...
                                X