This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addendum to script after Keldor's Candid Camera crack:

Keldor: Let him go, Teal'c. *T releases raising an eyebrow* Kel'sha, LtLisa. Would you like to do the honors?

LtLisa: Ya sure! You betcha! (ala O'Neill)
    Kel'sha: With pleasure!

*Kel'sha/LtLisa throws about 50 ft. with her ribbon device!

Kel'sha: , you will recover. From here on out, the Tau'ri police force will deal with you. And not in a good way once my brother gives them the moving images saved on that flash disk. Me and my host just needed more practice with our ribbon device. Nice job, LtLisa. You are nearly at expert status for ribbon device usage.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Yes, I do think that was part of the reason....because it really was a *revolt* as you you put it. It still is in some respects. But I am sure that some people will now NOT write. and some will just sit back and go OK we'll see what happens. But I can only speak for myself. I will still write and have already written to MGM. I plan on writing Sci-Fi and TPTB. I am a pro-active person and I need to *do* something so if in the end nothing changes I will feel I tried.
      However, I know many people here will not purchase anything UNTIL the final credits roll. I personally won't now. Since the TPTB have shown that they are willing to put the fans, ALL fans, on this roller coaster I will wait and see how it all ends before I spend anymore money.
      TPTB are in a position that I do not envy. Which fan base is bigger, The shippers?, the anti shippers? the I don't cares? well as far as I am concerned the only way they will know is if I let them hear my voice as a shipper and be counted.
      So regardless of the reason JM came by I am glad he did, at least we know SOMEONE is paying attention and we are being heard by someone.
      I'm with you, Tame! We cannot let one vague post by JM to distract us from our mission! It was too vague an answer for us to give up so soon. Emails are good, but snail-mail is better! Emails are too easy, and letter gives the appearance of effort, thought and money. We need a letter writing campaign! We need to organize! Let us not look back at the end of Season 8 and say, "I wish I would have got involved."

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
        I agree with you!! Although I wont be writing (I'm just not good at that sort of stuff) I will still be writing here and maybe TPTB will come by again and see what is going on in our heads regarding the S/J ship (or lack there of ) I will be sticking through season 8 no matter what happens, but waiting to see if its worth it to buy the DVD's.
        Nikkirose, you can do it! I believe in you! Just send a postcard! Find one that is humorous, and jot down a few words like "I am a hugh fan of Stargate SG-1, and I want the Samantha Carter and Jack O'Neill characters to be romantically involved in Season 8." Simply stated. Postcards are easy and fun! Give it a try!! Please!! *yes, I'm begging.*

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
          Nikkirose, you can do it! I believe in you! Just send a postcard! Find one that is humorous, and jot down a few words like "I am a hugh fan of Stargate SG-1, and I want the Samantha Carter and Jack O'Neill characters to be romantically involved in Season 8." Simply stated. Postcards are easy and fun! Give it a try!! Please!! *yes, I'm begging.*
          Is there maybe a petion I could sign instead?? Still apprehensive about writing. I've amazed myself for writing as much as I have on this forum (the last forum [for the show Angel] I was on I wrote maybe 2 posts in about 1 year.) S&J All The Way (it rhymes )

man trying to understand the problem with the smileys are gonna be the death of me! Gonna have to ask my friend who is a comp nerd!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Is there maybe a petion I could sign instead?? Still apprehensive about writing. I've amazed myself for writing as much as I have on this forum (the last forum [for the show Angel] I was on I wrote maybe 2 posts in about 1 year.) S&J All The Way (it rhymes )

man trying to understand the problem with the smileys are gonna be the death of me! Gonna have to ask my friend who is a comp nerd!
            What's the problem with the smileys?

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
              What's the problem with the smileys?
              When I click Copy Smiley Graphic nothing happens.... there is 'nothing' to paste! Token tried to help me out with this, but I'm just gonna have to ask my computer savy friend to help out.

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

When I click Copy Smiley Graphic nothing happens.... there is 'nothing' to paste! Token tried to help me out with this, but I'm just gonna have to ask my computer savy friend to help out.
                If you're lookin' to add a gateworld forum smiley to your signature, just go to the top of the page and click on "My Controls." Then click on the "Edit Signature" thing at the side of the screen. Then just place the cursor where you want the smiley and click on the smiley (or smilies) you want there. If you want to add a non-GW smiley, you still have to go into "My Controls" and "Edit signature." But this time put [IMG]url of smiley here[/IMG] at the spot where you placed the cursor. That should hopefully work.

Comment

Yes, sueKay has a "Shippy Petition" Thread in the General Discussion Thread.

Token ~

Comment

Well ..for me ..it's the second show I've invested so much time ond money ..the first one ..THE X-FILES....and we had a hell of rollercoater ride too... let me tell you. with all the tease and all that from TPTB.

But it was a great ..it ended quite well...can't wait for X-files movie 2 with Mulder and Scully ...shame about baby William though AND I hope Skinner will be in the movie too but not Doggett and Reyes.

So hopefully Stargate will finish on a high note ....and that means ...Jack and Jack together as a couple ...and all the team having a great time at the end ....a party time ...or something else ...but good

And Thank you Joe Malozzi ...to bring a bit of happiness our way ..but I'm still worried right now.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      Well ..for me ..it's the second show I've invested so much time ond money ..the first one ..THE X-FILES....and we had a hell of rollercoater ride too... let me tell you. with all the tease and all that from TPTB.

But it was a great ..it ended quite well...can't wait for X-files movie 2 with Mulder and Scully ...shame about baby William though AND I hope Skinner will be in the movie too but not Doggett and Reyes.

So hopefully Stargate will finish on a high note ....and that means ...Jack and Jack together as a couple ...and all the team having a great time at the end ....a party time ...or something else ...but good

And Thank you Joe Malozzi ...to bring a bit of happiness our way ..but I'm still worried right now.

Caty
                      Jack and Jack???? That would be a neat trick! I hope you meant Sam and Jack!

Comment

If you're lookin' to do smileys in a Quick Reply, you have to type the text trigger for the smileys for the GW forum smileys.

- A colon with a D right after it w/o spaces does the forum's "big grin" smiley, for example

You can still use custom smileys from other websites by doing that [IMG]url of smiley here[/IMG] thing in the Quick Reply.

Comment

sacme i wish I had your faith but if Sam gets engaged to Pete the Sam and Jack Ship will suffer a crushing blow.Even if Sam and Jack end up together Jack will always be 2nd best and the rebound Guy.So much for Jack being Sam's True Love.If Pete does Die Pete will be remembered as a Hero instead of a stalker.Season 8 may turn out to be the worse Season of Stragate.I hope Season 8 is the last.It was vert nice for JM to come on the forum but JM did not make me feel any better.We have been on a rollercoster for 8 years and it is time to get off the rollercoster.I have decided not to watch Atlantis.I do not like McKay and I was never a Big Fan of Spinoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                            Hey, Caty. When you feel like making videos again. see if you can find an Irish song that would fit either a Sam/Jack (since O'Neill is an Irish name) vid or a snarky Pete vid. Keldor thinks there should be an Irish love song somewhere that would describe Sam and Jack, since according to him, the Celts make good lovers as well as warriors.

*Keldor sighs inside mg's head and starts thinking back to a 400 year old one-night stand*

Jeez Louise Keldor! *mg blushes* Keep that thought to yourself! I don't wanna know about your one night stands from when you had an ancient Celtic warrior as your host.

Hi mad-gater

WELL I may but may be... I'll choose a Irish music ..then I can put what I like and I have a good idea about a video (the difference of Jack and Pete toward Sam ).... .. but I'm taking a little break right now from the Sam and Jack video ..have lost a bit of passion suddenly ..I wonder why If I have the gut to do a video like that ..I will before I go on holiday againin 2 weeks ...Jack/pete attitude toward Sam ..need to find the music .

I 'll also start an x-file video next week and an Alias though for a bit of fresh air ...just need to breathe right now....I'm suffocating with all the publicity with our Sam......and the proposal pic is a bit hard to handle for me right now ....so I decided to shift couple and concentrate on Mulder and Scully ...and Syd and vaughn..(I like Will too ..HE IS SO CUTE WITH SYD)

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Hi mad-gater

WELL I may but may be... I'll choose a Irish music ..then I can put what I like and I have a good idea about a video (the difference of Jack and Pete toward Sam ).... .. but I'm taking a little break right now from the Sam and Jack video ..have lost a bit of passion suddenly ..I wonder why If I have the gut to do a video like that ..I will before I go on holiday againin 2 weeks ...Jack/pete attitude toward Sam ..need to find the music .

I 'll also start an x-file video next week and an Alias though for a bit of fresh air ...just need to breathe right now....I'm suffocating with all the publicity with our Sam......and the proposal pic is a bit hard to handle for me right now ....so I decided to shift couple and concentrate on Mulder and Scully ...and Syd and vaughn..(I like Will too ..HE IS SO CUTE WITH SYD)

Caty
                              I understand. Which is why I said: "when you're ready."

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                All I see is a red X too

It's probably X-rated ..that's why

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X