This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    I thought the wrench in Stargate were the ever popular regs? I mean, isn't that what's 'supposedly' been keeping Sam and Jack apart for 7 and a half years?

*note to self: don't take ship on any shows seriously*

Sally, former Jag shipper who left because she was tired of being jerked around.. and that was 4 years ago.
    (((((((((((((((((((((((Sally))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yeah, the regs...almost forgot about those in the shadow of . Well, this is the first show that I have invested myself at this level both emotionally and monetarily. I have never been so involved in a show or caught up in the characters' lives until Stargate. This is also the first time I have ever been a part of an on-line fandom. I guess I'm just trying to remain hopeful that TPTB WON'T screw us over in the end. If they do though, I will also be disillusioned and probably won't commit myself to another series like I have this one.

Here's hoping for a brighter tomorrow! (Did that sound incredibly sappy or is it just me?)
    Tasha
    JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT

Yeah, the regs...almost forgot about those in the shadow of . Well, this is the first show that I have invested myself at this level both emotionally and monetarily. I have never been so involved in a show or caught up in the characters' lives until Stargate. This is also the first time I have ever been a part of an on-line fandom. I guess I'm just trying to remain hopeful that TPTB WON'T screw us over in the end. If they do though, I will also be disillusioned and probably won't commit myself to another series like I have this one.

Here's hoping for a brighter tomorrow! (Did that sound incredibly sappy or is it just me?)
      yea i feel the same way..... must have easy 200 in shipper stuf, ya know the esentials dvds, tapes to record on... all that. whew!!! i hope they wont i was a former jag shipper too but i was to young to monitarly into it

Comment

Oh Crap! Am I too late? If not, please add my name to that wonderfully writtien letter. Thanks

SG-1Poz

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT

Me too! This is my first online family (((((shipper family!!))))

Jeez, I just HAD to have logged off right before JM put in an appearance *grumble grumble*!
          Still, put one h*ll of a good spin on my morning (I'm all smiley now, and people at work are wondering what on earth is up with me ).
          BTW, I like this idea of a shipper commune in So-cal!! Our only worldly possessions could be a nice big TV (and of course all the DVD's ). Perhaps TPTB could simultaneously film shipper versions of all the scenes just for us (kinda like for Sex and the City- the broadcast version is sooooo different to the HBO version! ).

Welcome back SHIP sistah!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
            estelle!!
            Aww, come on! You already eaten a red cookie! You have to post lots and lots! We all need the support of our family while we are on the Shipper rollercoaster.
            Wow, thx for the nice welcome. And those jumping smileys ... :-)

At the moment I'm trying to cool down a bit, b/c no matter how optimistic I can be this whole thing is so frustrating that I don't trust myself for staying civilised. I've already sent a message to MGM (thx to the person who posted the URL by the way) and am planing to fight for our case no matter what.

Estelle *who still thinks we're in an AU b/c there is no chance this can be happening for real*
            Abu: This is a woman?
            O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
            O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
            Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
            Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
            Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
            Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by elhSG1
              Okay, I don't post here regularly but I enjoy reading everyones posts in here, anyways here's my take on what's going on.

I think that Sam probably will unfortunately say yes to Pete's proposal if that is what will happen in Affinity, but I also think that later in the season she will have doubts about it & probably give the ring back because of you know who . I have this strange feeling that he is going to want her to give up the Stargate Program and she won't be ready for that. I know some have said that they're worried that the wedding in Sacrifices is S/P but I just don't see that because I don't think that Chris would write the wedding for those 2 it would be something related to Teal'c and his family on Chulak. All of Chris's episodes have been related to Teal'c & the Jaffa. Also, I think it would be better for everyone involved if Sam actually broke it off with Pete rather than have him die.

Also, I appreciate what Mr. Mallozzi said, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule.
              If she does say yes, the ol' Kull warrior armor will take quite a beating!

Comment

Originally posted by Elfinwood
                Well, I, for one, have been having a difficult time accessing the site. When I do get into Gateworld, I then can't get into the forum! I usually have to sneak on at work. Good thing that I work alone and my boss is at the training center most of the day!

I too want to thank Joe for taking the time to visit. Much appreciated.

Now, back to work.
                The only way I seem to be able to acces this forum from on-campus internet connections is to log into SUNY at Buffalo's Citrix server and use the Internet explorer from there.

Comment

I love the flag you made us! All shippers give a "Shipper salute"! Now all we need is him to dance around singing "Don't go breaking my heart."
                  Or have him dancing to "Achy Breaky Heart."

Comment

estelle!!
                    Aww, come on! You already eaten a red cookie! You have to post lots and lots! We all need the support of our family while we are on the Shipper rollercoaster.
                    Yes!!!!!!!

WELCOME AND TEC'MA'TE!!!!!!

And stop posting that roller coaster smiley. Just the thought of roller coasters is making both me and Keldor (my symbiote for those of you who are new here) nauseous. LOL! Just tryin' to be funny!

I actually like roller coasters in amusement parks! I just don't like this shipper roller coaster!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                      .I still believe Sam and Jack will end up together but it will never be the same after Pete.
                      Jack values loyalty and can hold a grudge - I wonder,too, will they ever be the same after
                      sigpic
                      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Hi Shipper family!
                        Just wanted to post it here that David is putting together a packet of POSITIVE responses to send to David Deluise.
                        Given the chaos around here lately I thought it would reflect what big shipper hearts we've all got if those who wanted to included something in this.
                        After all, we may not be big Pete fans, but you gotta admire someone who gets stuck between us and Sam/Jack ship!
                        There's a thread over in the Stagate Fandom forum.

Please don't abuse the thread. Let's show DDL that we CAN distinguish between him and the character he portrays on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                          shippers,

you can send feedback to MGM here:
                          http://www.mgm.com/help.do

and Sci-Fi channel here:
                          [email protected]

I say we flood them with our discontent. Spread the word to whatever other fandom you guys are associated with.

sistah
                          Thanks for the info, I wrote to the both.
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

LOL! Keldor wants to send to a planet full of ancient Celtic warriors who rebelled against the Goa'uld and tell them that is one of these false gods. He says the Celts make fantastic warriors.

Me thinks my symbiote has watched Braveheart one time too many!!!!

Comment

Yes!!!! I'm a death glider pilot!!!! Both me and Keldor love flyin' these things!!!! What a rush!!!!

Comment

Hey, Caty. When you feel like making videos again. see if you can find an Irish song that would fit either a Sam/Jack (since O'Neill is an Irish name) vid or a snarky Pete vid. Keldor thinks there should be an Irish love song somewhere that would describe Sam and Jack, since according to him, the Celts make good lovers as well as warriors.

*Keldor sighs inside mg's head and starts thinking back to a 400 year old one-night stand*

Jeez Louise Keldor! *mg blushes* Keep that thought to yourself! I don't wanna know about your one night stands from when you had an ancient Celtic warrior as your host.

Comment

Working...
                                X