This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JMallozzi
    All I have to say is don't jump to conclusions. Or, more precisely, jump to small conclusions - but don't assume that they'll necessarily lead to a big conclusion. Or, better yet - watch all of season 8 before you start consider giving away all your wordly possessions and moving into a commune in Southern California. Its going to be a rollercoaster year for our gang.
    Oh, you brave, brave man...

No really, thank you! for coming to visit and for your soothing words...

I've been trying to remain calm and keep my wits about me (ok this is coming from someone who makes Mr. Potatohead pictures and puts Pete behind replicator blocks!)...but please understand that it's SO hard to keep the faith when we've recently been bombarded with so many interviews and articles telling us that we should love a character that many of us have rational reasons to dislike...

And as for rollercoasters -- oh I like rollercoasters! well let's say, I like them better than the idea of moving into a commune in Southern California...

sigpic

Comment

All I have to say is don't jump to conclusions. Or, more precisely, jump to small conclusions - but don't assume that they'll necessarily lead to a big conclusion. Or, better yet - watch all of season 8 before you start consider giving away all your wordly possessions and moving into a commune in Southern California. Its going to be a rollercoaster year for our gang.
      wait a minute. is this THE Joe Mallozzi? A real PTB-- on our thread? *faints*

sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Yes I know I am using JM to reply again....that is because his response kind of brings us all back to square one...two..three...well you pick your personal square.
        all we can base what we think and feel is on what we have already seen and what we have heard. Be it in an interview, an article and so far the Season premiere.

I understand that we are in for a rollercoaster season...In fact I think we all expected it. I had planned to watch all of Season 8 before packing for that commune as well

I guess what has me a bit veklempf here (for lack of a better word) is we are all so STARVED for anything that I am sitting here reading this little blurb over and over *trying* to find a *meaning* good, bad or indifferent. What does it MEAN??? Then I think to myself my gosh woman...you are so pathetic...you are trying to find a hidden meaning in a post.....
        but THAT is how much the LACK of information regarding anything with Sam & Jack has affected alot of us I think (please tell me I am not alone here )
        Ship Sistah...*pats hand* wake up...its ok he won't hurt you
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
          I'm back from work and have just jumped back on the ship this afternoon! Thanks to Amanda who has contributed to my afterwork ship cookie extravaganza! I am feasting on chocolate bovin lactose with some Pink Shipper cookies and some Sky Blue Shipper cookies.

I'm happily agreeing with a positive post I saw a minute ago, withdrawing my Pete doubt - you see I think perhaps it should get O'Neill off his a$$ and realize that some other Pitiful Pit is trying to steal his girl, even if he doesn't think Pete is competition...I mean look at Jack! Anyhow...as far as Carter parading around w/Pit, I'm not real happy about it, but perhaps it will move mountains...and I DON'T.....

S
          P
          O
          I
          L
          E
          R

S'
          P
          A
          C
          E

think that she looks happy in the ring pick....she actually looks a bit pi$$ed off about him doing that and poor Pit (not) looks a bit bewildered!

What if they've decided to put this stupid picture on the Internet.....and Pete is holding Teal'c ring for him - because isn't it said that Pete is somehow coming to T's rescue from some scuffle in his apartment life? What a creul trick.

Here's what I say! Grab the Drinks and the ROSY shipper cookies and enjoy Stargate Monday!

Look for the ship, Love the Ship, Be the Ship! We are a happy family of shippers!

S'Claire
          Would be kinda funny if that's how it turned out:

: Sam, will you marry me?
          *T and Kel'sha/LtLisa arrive on the scene*
          Teal'c: PETERSHANNAHAN!!!! *T and LtLisa/Kel'sha look ready shoot , put him in a sarc and shoot him again*
          Sam: What's goin' on here?!
          Teal'c: YOU WILL RETURN MY RING NOW!!!!!
          : Oh crap!
          Sam: , you didn't?!?!?!?!
          : But----
          Sam: You Son of a @$&%^!!!!!!! *Sam slaps so hard he'll have a red mark the shape of her hand for at least a week! *
          : Fine. Let's see how the police will like my version of these events. I'm a cop. Who do you think they'll believe? * has a self-satisfied smile*
          *mad_gater/Keldor comes out of some bushes with a video camera saving something to the USB flash disk plugged into it*
          mad_gater (host): Certainly not you after they've seen the footage I have saved here on my flash disk!!!!!
          *Teal'c restrains *
          mad_gater (Keldor): In the words of my host: "Smile a$$hole! You're on Candid Camera!"

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Yes I know I am using JM to reply again....that is because his response kind of brings us all back to square one...two..three...well you pick your personal square.
            all we can base what we think and feel is on what we have already seen and what we have heard. Be it in an interview, an article and so far the Season premiere.

I understand that we are in for a rollercoaster season...In fact I think we all expected it. I had planned to watch all of Season 8 before packing for that commune as well

I guess what has me a bit veklempf here (for lack of a better word) is we are all so STARVED for anything that I am sitting here reading this little blurb over and over *trying* to find a *meaning* good, bad or indifferent. What does it MEAN??? Then I think to myself my gosh woman...you are so pathetic...you are trying to find a hidden meaning in a post.....
            but THAT is how much the LACK of information regarding anything with Sam & Jack has affected alot of us I think (please tell me I am not alone here )
            Tame, what did I tell you (or was that on the RDA thread?) You are NEVER alone, we're all here with you in spirit (oh, that is just so creepy, isn't it?) oh and btw, I LOVE YOU too!! and you can take that any way you want it!

So why don't we just be blunt and say,
            HEY JOE - throw us a bone! Even if it's a little teeny tiny dog biscuit..... Give us a clue...talk about sacks of potatoes...talk about what a 'cocky' guy Jack is....PLEASE??
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
              Would be kinda funny if that's how it turned out:

: Sam, will you marry me?
              *T and Kel'sha/LtLisa arrive on the scene*
              Teal'c: PETERSHANNAHAN!!!! *T and LtLisa/Kel'sha look ready shoot , put him in a sarc and shoot him again*
              Sam: What's goin' on here?!
              Teal'c: YOU WILL RETURN MY RING NOW!!!!!
              : Oh crap!
              Sam: , you didn't?!?!?!?!
              : But----
              Sam: You Son of a @$&%^!!!!!!! *Sam slaps so hard he'll have a red mark the shape of her hand for at least a week! *
              : Fine. Let's see how the police will like my version of these events. I'm a cop. Who do you think they'll believe? * has a self-satisfied smile*
              *mad_gater/Keldor comes out of some bushes with a video camera saving something to the USB flash disk plugged into it*
              mad_gater (host): Certainly not you after they've seen the footage I have saved here on my flash disk!!!!!
              *Teal'c restrains *
              mad_gater (Keldor): In the words of my host: "Smile a$$hole! You're on Candid Camera!"
              OMG Mad Gater Too Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Well, first of all, I wasn't going to a commune in Southern California.
                I was thinking more the rustic cabin in North Woods Wisconsin, somewhere
                near a good Muskie lake!

Then all I would need is to kidnap Jack... Oh, wait! Sam should be doing that.

I'm all for rollercoasters, as long as I'm not on them. They make me puke.

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  Tame, what did I tell you (or was that on the RDA thread?) You are NEVER alone, we're all here with you in spirit (oh, that is just so creepy, isn't it?) oh and btw, I LOVE YOU too!! and you can take that any way you want it!

So why don't we just be blunt and say,
                  HEY JOE - throw us a bone! Even if it's a little teeny tiny dog biscuit..... Give us a clue...talk about sacks of potatoes...talk about what a 'cocky' guy Jack is....PLEASE??
                  Great minds must think alike... I have Sci-Fi Star Gate Monday on....and Jack just now said ......it was getting Creepy....he must have sensed all your spirits too.... either that or he is worried that Mala wants to *talk* about him oops wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                    The voice of reason has arrived. Thanks so much for taking the time to post. I don't know where you find the time but I for one really appreciate it.
                    *slowly making my way back to my feet*

He's more than a voice of reason-- he's THE voice. Or at least one of them. I think the fact that he even posted here has to mean something. I think this is what we've been asking for-- official ship validation. I'm almost scared to accept it, for fear of another painful plot twist or because he may not understand what we need to see at this point after all the Pete stuff.

But I think I'm going to make the leap... and trust again.

Therefore...

Call me ship sistah again! Yay!

I wonder how much he's read here? Yikes!

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Mala!!!!

I adore your picture of Pete behind the replicator blocks.

Very clever. Maybe he'll meet Fifth and they'll hit it off fabulously...

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                      in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally Posted by JMallozzi
                        Originally posted by TameFarrar

Tame, I'll take square number 7 ('cuz it's lucky right?)

You are right. We have been given so many crumbs in our Shipper lives that all we can do is read between the lines. TPTB chose not to give us any more than vague, contradicting information about Sam and Jack. But by Goodness, we take those crumbs and make a wonderful, yummy crumb cake, and then put a cherry on top!

JMallozzi, would it hurt anyone if we shippers could have one teeny, tiny, clear, precise spoiler for Sam and Jack? I promise I won't tell anyone. Cross my heart. No really I promise.

Token ~

Comment

Joe ( you ARE the real Joe Mallozzi, right? )
                          OK, so I REALLY wasn't going to post more for a while, but I did want to catch up before I signed off for a self-enforced sabbatical ... I was on the last page and then I stumbled across your post. Well... what can I say...you've certainly earned both my respect and gratitude by braving this shipper whirlpool of emotions. We all realize that you have an incredible amount of work on your plate; taking time out to calm the rough seas over here is truly appreciated. Thank you.

Di, heading off to unpack her worldly possessions

Comment

I've told the rest of the "family" here that I will watch season 8 and take the good with the bad. Hopefully the stolen Kull warrior armor will protect me and Keldor (my Tok'ra symbiote) from the bad.

Comment

Also, Keldor and I thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to visit with possibly the largest fan base SG-1 has.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                                *slowly making my way back to my feet*

He's more than a voice of reason-- he's THE voice. Or at least one of them. I think the fact that he even posted here has to mean something. I think this is what we've been asking for-- official ship validation. I'm almost scared to accept it, for fear of another painful plot twist or because he may not understand what we need to see at this point after all the Pete stuff.

But I think I'm going to make the leap... and trust again.

Therefore...

Call me ship sistah again! Yay!

I wonder how much he's read here? Yikes!
                                (((((((((((((SHIP Sistah))))))))))
                                I knew you would find your *ship* back.
                                I LOVE THIS FAMILY!!!!

*quick while no one is looking, edit those posts. *

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X