This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither was I.

What i want to do is send a letter, and get everybody's names at the bottom along with their own messages.

I'm also thinking of starting a signature petition at my local Forbidden Planet store.

Apart from that, I don't have that many ideas.

Any hints anyone?
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
      ok, I'll be a host!
      mad_gater (Keldor mode): *brings Kel'sha out of stasis* This woman wishes to e your host. What do you think.

*Keldor puts Kel'sha on LtLisa's body*

mad_gater (Keldor mode): You must open your mouth.

*LtLisa does so and Kel'sha crawls into her mouth. The blending is complete*

*LtLisa/Kel'sha pass out cuz Kel'sha and LtLisa need to rest since Kel'sha is weak*

*10 hours later, LtLisa/Kel'sha wakes up.*

mad_gater (Keldor mode): Welcome back to the land of the living, my brother.
      LtLisa (Kel'sha mode): brother Keldor?
      mad_gater (Keldor mode): It is I, dear brother. We were worried that you or LtLisa might not survive the blending. You were very weak. But now your strength has returned. Now we must be vigilant. We must be on our guard against any Goa'uld or other evil people who wish to, I believe the Tau'ri term is "do a number," on Sam and Jacks happiness. TPTB seem to still be yanking our chains. I have already killed 2 Goa'uld in their midst. I wonder if all of TPTB are Goa'uld.
      LtLisa (Kel'sha mode): My brother! This is intolerable! Sam and Jack must be together!
      mad_gater (Keldor mode): Now that you're back amongst us with a new host, dear brother, I believe we shall prevail. Now, my host wishes to speak with your host
      LtLisa (host mode): Wow! This is so cool! This is gonna take some getting used to!
      mad_gater (host mode): You will get used to sharing your mind over time, as I have. Now let's go kick some TPTB and Goa'uld a$$.
      LtLisa (host mode): Yeah. Kel'sha and I need some action!
      mad_gater (host mode): Jeez Keldor! don't roll your eyes in my head. it's very disconcerting! Keldor is rolling his eyes at you and Kel'sha. It seems you two share the trait of impatience where the matters of Sam and jackare concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
        That just down right scared me! I was lookin' through the site this morning at all the flaming Pete stuff and thinking...OK, they can torment us with that, but they just can't marry her off to him - he's not the ONE. Reading Pete's interview...he's either going to Die or get married....I'll vote...sorry - but Die...move on to an Atlantis babe as another character.

I read in an ep synopsis...that Sam thinks out loud about her relationship....is it fair to Pete, yada, yada....drop of kids before gating offworld.....FCOL....get with the one you know isn't going to die on you...and is best suited for the job!

Ok....must actually jump off the ship and go to work....

S'Claire
        Yeah. Sam, in case you haven't noticed, Jack loves kids. You know he'd never harm them intentionally. Another reason why Jack's the better man!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          You are so nice ..ASTRONOMICALCHICK ... You know ..the only thing I want to do is delete all my music videos now .. and forget about SG1. ....and most of all Atlantis.

caty
          mad_gater (Keldor mode): NOOOO! This is exactly what TPTB want! To break up this family! Be strong my brothers and sisters! We cannot let TPTB win like this!

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
            Shippers, HELP!! I’m drowning!

When I left off Saturday, you were on page 40 of thread VII and now you’re over halfway to thread IX!! What a great bunch you are. Gateworld needs to add another posting rank (like Prim’tah, Jaffa Fodder, etc.) just for us – SUPER SHIPPER!!

Thought New Order was great and was looking forward to posting my thoughts on it this morning, but I’m sure that everything’s been said by now, so I’m not going to bother. Then, this morning I read that DDL interview on Gateworld and my spirits fell . 4 EPISODES!!! That’s 20% of the season which is 30% too much.

That's why I turned to you guys for help. I know you'll get my spirits up because you always do!! After being so up about New Order, it's just not right to come crashing down again. What is with these people??? They know how we feel, but I guess we'll have to keep those cards and letters coming and let them know that we won't tolerate !!

((((((((Shippers))))))))
            *mad_gater/Keldor activates new Asgard transporter to beam sugar shaker to shore*

mad_gater (host): Are you alright?

Comment

Originally posted by Muldy_SG1
              SPOILERS FOR SEASON 7 AND SEASON 8

Look at the beginning of season 7 did you guys see any ship!? I can't remember any...at all...so far in season 8 we have had more ship than we did at the beginning of season 7. Season 4 only had a little tiny bit of ship in the season opener...but look what happened a few weeks later huh!?

And as people have pointed out...she aint wearing a ring right? And she doesnt look so happy in that pic...actually she looks more shocked, as if she never really expected it to happen...cos she knows in her heart she wants jack

Plus do you really think Jack's just gonna sit back and let Sam marry Pete? TPTB are mainly shippers aren't they? so they're having a little fun...at the moment in my fan fic Sam's engaged to Pete...I have no intention of them ever having a happy end actually eeew...*shudders @ the thought*...no way it'll ever happen...and I think its the same with TPTB...

They're just having fun!
              OK, here's my tuppence worth of opinion. Grab a glass of wine ladies and take heart:

1) If the man of my dreams had just proposed I would look a darn site happier that Sam does in that pic. Even the kissy pic has about as much passion in it as a tupperware party. Just look at the Grace kiss to see real chemistry. They enjoyed that snog - no doubt about it!

2) A lot of TV series from The X-Files to Moonlighting to Mork and Mindy for Pete's sake (no pun intended....well only if you laugh at it ) use ship to weave the women into watching the shows. They know they need this and in most good Sci Fi it is built in somewhere: Janeway/Chakotay, Riker/Troi, Han/Leia etc. They will not let Sam marry Pete otherwise they lose viewers which means they lose advertising revenue which means they lose money. OK we might be on the last series but Atlantis needs the support and if it looks like Stargate is losing viewers before the spin off has even picked up momentum then I would be worried (if I was an ad executive ).

3) MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL Please bear in mind this storyline could be the perfect way to get O'Neill to do something about his relationship with Sam. I have read many fan fics since the character was introduced that play on this exact theme, make O'Neill realise that he will lose Sam and then play it form there. They have a whole season to go through and they are not about to give away any major plot themes so that we stay glued to the screen.

(((((((((((((((((((((((Reassuiring hug for all shippers)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Hi Shipper Family....
                Well I have read everything and I am not *surprised* not toally disheatened and well just not anything.......

TOKEN!!! ((((((((((((((TOKEN)))))))))) ((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))))))

We will make it I PROMOSE YOU WE WILL MAKE IT!!!!!!

So What am I gonna do?? Well I am gonna sign SueKay's petition...it can't hurt
                I am going to write a letter to ALL TPTB at the addresses listed that is POSITIVE AND I am going to tell them that While I have been a loyal FAN for the last 7 years and a Shipper IF they go with the P & S Thing NO NO NO $$$$$$$$

THAT is NOT a THREAT it is JUST A FACT. I have hung in there now it is time for them to Step up to the plate as well.

So while I will be a *Positive* FAN I will also be an HONEST fan. and I will let MGM know and Sci-Fi know I WILL BE GONE and so WILL MY MONEY if TPTB follow through with this P & S to the end.
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                  Ok....I must admit, I'm new to the ship board and I've been trying for a couple of weeks to figure out which cookie is which.....Ship Nana....other shippers.....decode the cookies for me, so I can drink and eat cookies w/all the shippers!

S'Claire.
                  Hey sclaire, and welcome. Sorry someone didn't give you a decoding earlier, a lot of us a little down (some more so than others) right now. Here's a list of the Shipper Cookies. I suggest lots of Rosy ones right now. (Maybe even some Naquadah enhanced ones if you're really down and desperate)

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
                  (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookie - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
                  P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookie - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookie – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

The New Turquoise Shipper Cookies
                  - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Sky Blue Shipper Cookies - Which instantaneously pulls you out of doubts and anxiety.

Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

Motion Sickness Shipper Cookie - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.

and the all time favorite:
                  Yellow Shipper Cookies – (HWMS)

XOXO
                  -Amanda
                  Last edited by CkiCki; 12 July 2004, 09:02 AM. Reason: size change
                  Teenager Wisdom: "There's no such thing as original thought anymore. We're all just regurgitating the same old ideas over and over again, melting them down into a giant melting pot of mediocrity." -Andy Spencer, CITIZEN JOE
                  CkiCki

Comment

*mad_gater/Keldor eats one of each shipper cookie in one sitting!*

Woah! I feel so....blended! I feel......very very strange! I see.......evil people? With the acronym of TPTB? I see.....Sam and Jack having a talk. I see.....Sam and Jack walking down an aisle strewn with flowers. Jack is in a tux and Sam is wearing white.......

*Keldor snaps mad gater out of this acid-like effect*

mad_gater (host mode): Woah! What a trip!

Comment

SueKay, I think we should try and involve all of the fandom (the antis, noromos, etc...any who are interested anyway). I think THAT would send a really strong message. Let's not make it just save Sam and Jack, lets make it get rid of Pete! (we can also have savesamandjack.com though...). Off to the petition thread!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                      ~Imzadi
                      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

(((((((Tame)))))))
                        I'm with you there, girl! Shippers unite!!! I hope TPTB of Stargate, MGM and SCI Fi get a fright when they realise just how much money they are going to lose if they continue this load of s***!!!! This is not a very good way for them to launch a new show....by alienating a large part of their audience!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                          *mad_gater/Keldor activates new Asgard transporter to beam sugar shaker to shore*

mad_gater (host): Are you alright?
                          Thanks mad_gater! I really needed that. But if it's raining there like it is here, I'd better stay put.

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            (((((((Tame)))))))
                            I'm with you there, girl! Shippers unite!!! I hope TPTB of Stargate, MGM and SCI Fi get a fright when they realise just how much money they are going to lose if they continue this load of s***!!!! This is not a very good way for them to launch a new show....by alienating a large part of their audience!
                            I'm with you too! I'm still going to watch the show and try to remain positive, but I'm putting off buying anymore dvd's until I see how this all turns out.

I've also been thinking about all the shows I've watched in the past and how they always seem to throw a wrench into the main characters' relationships. Usually it turns out for the best, so I'm going to keep hoping and praying.
                            Tasha
                            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

1. I'm new! What does TPTB mean? Sounds like I should be upset with them!!! But who is them?!

2. Is this the place where we can talk about particular scenes in New Order? If not, where do I go?

Thanks
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                                SueKay, I think we should try and involve all of the fandom (the antis, noromos, etc...any who are interested anyway). I think THAT would send a really strong message. Let's not make it just save Sam and Jack, lets make it get rid of Pete! (we can also have savesamandjack.com though...). Off to the petition thread!

I don't know about the just get rid of Pete ..I think the SaveSamandJack or even better TogetherSamandJack seems more what we want ....Pete can stay off screen ..or be with somebody else

TogetherSamandJack is sweet.....and we go to the point ...I don't care what Pete does or is ....as long as Sam and Jack are together.

There are tons of shippers everywhere ..I know ...I still don't understand why TPTB is taking that route ...may be as somebody said ...it's MISDIRECTION ....and ...it's a test for Sam ...to know what she really wants ....but really too much of Pete ..is too much of Pete.

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X