This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ses110
    LtLisa I could See Sam breaking up with Pete in Affinity and then Pete hooking up with the NID to cause havoc for Sam and Jack in a latter episode.Something tells me he will not take rejection very well.I would love to see an episode where Pete is involved in kidnapping Jack and Sam has to rescue Jack.
    Now that is a story that I would like in!!!
    Ship Nana

Comment

Wow! I can't keep up!!!!! WooHoo on the new thread!!!!!!!
      Saturday night I left the thread completely caught up---I get back from church Sunday and you are 10 pages into a NEW thread. Wow!

I'll catch up on all the posts later, but just wanted to pass on a bit of info from last night.

First the errant Border Collie is back home. Yay! Thanks to all who sent us your happy thoughts. We appreciate them.

Second: I had an idea. I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Is there enough Texans (or others) close enough we could get together for dinner some day? Sort of our own private shipper con. Y'all think on it. It might be lots of fun!

Okay, I have to go now. 20 people will be at my house this evening for hamburgers and hot dogs. Gotta go tidy up. (Sigh, tidying up is NOT my best thing.)

I have hope about this season DESPITE that ugly photo someone linked. Arrrrggggh, I wasn't wearing my protective glasses at the time.

Sam and Jack=together!!!!!!!! I refuse to see anything else!

Happy
      Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
        I saw the pics from "Affinity" that has everyone ill, and all I can say for myself is "ewwwwww!!!!"
        But I did see one pic that does give me hope.
        This one:

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/807_11.shtml

If these pics are in order in the episode, then this is after the other dreaded pic.
        Sam is in civvies and you see enough of her left hand in the pic and.........

I don't see a ring on it!!!!!

waterfall
        And perhaps requested her assistance on one of his cases???
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Ooh, could I be added to the letter list please?

Right, so after completely freaking out and thinking the worst after seeing that... that... *pic* of them together, I calmed down and tried to think happy Sam/Jack thoughts. I really don't know if I'll be able to handle watching that episode... I hope she says no. Or, else, I hope she says yes, then tells her team, prompting Jack to realize that he might lose her forever if he doesn't do something soon.
          Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

From S/J Thread VII, post #619
            Don’t
            Read
            If
            You
            Don’t
            W
            A
            N
            T
            S
            P
            O
            I
            L
            E
            D
            Originally posted by GetCarter
            I didn't realize how much I missed Jack's sense of humor until he reappeared. He was definitely worth the wait. I loved the whole team dynamic at the end too when they were all just kind of playing off each other when they were discussing the pros and cons of his promotion.
            Tell me about it. I knew it was a season-beginner & TPTB would be tying up those “loose ends” from last season... even though I hoped for more (of everything, not just S/J), I didn’t expect a great episode… & guess what....TPTB delivered … though there were some teases of the old team (Jack’s back, & some S/J smiles) & some hints at future conflict (ReplicatorSam & Fifth), it was ok……. I wanna see the next show now, so we can get to the usual action, adventure, & of course, the S/J UST.

Gotta give props to AT too. She just about had me in tears when she was crying on the ship. I was soooo hoping that when Thor said they would see what the replicators were seeing they would see that particular moment. If that wouldn't make him want to reach out and touch someone - nothing would!!
            Oh yeah. If Fifth wouldn’t have been affected by all of that emotion… he would have had to have been a Gou’ald!
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Welcome
              Elmendreda & N8iveTexan & tara3583 & Brandie & shelsfc & sueKay!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                She says yes and I am SOOOOOOOOO gone! I will change the channel in that moment and NEVER come back! And I will make sure to not spend ONE STINKING DIME on ANY DVDS!!!! I wasn't going to wait but I'm going to see how this turns out before I buy Season 7. Sorry, I am freaking out just a *little* bit!

*runs off to find snarky song for new vid* Suggestions anyone?
                Get over yourself by SheDaisy

and Marimba, do you have any more scenes from the Lowdown? or any from New Order (which I'm so sad I couldn't see)? pm me if you do please

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                ~Imzadi
                describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Don’t
                  Read
                  If
                  You
                  Don’t
                  W
                  A
                  N
                  T
                  S
                  P
                  O
                  I
                  L
                  E
                  D
                  From S/J Thread VII:
                  Originally posted by N8iveTexan
                  Post #863: After reading the posts since late Friday afternoon, I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who caught Teal'c's little knowing smile there.<snip>
                  Originally posted by Sacme
                  Post #655
                  I thought Sam was definitely talking about Jack, in her speech to Teal'c when she said 'it's hard to say goodbye to someone when you don't know if you'll ever see them again.' Although, she may not know that's who she was talking about. I wish 5th had hit her in the head again. Teal'c knew, though-- he had a very knowing smile.
                  Originally posted by Token
                  Post#637
                  Sam was not talking about Pete with Teal'c. And Teal'c knew it too. Teal'c is going to be the catalyst to get Sam and Jack together. Yep, Teal'c's a Shipper!
                  Yes, Teal’c was smiling all over the place in that scene! A reward for us (& CJ!) after all these years of the stern, emotionless looks! And if there’s any character who can bring them together, it’ll be him. (MHO….)

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                    I rather see Sam/Pete then Sam/Jack.
                    Okay, just in case someone else hasn't said something...

Last I checked this is a PROTECTED thread for those in FAVOR of the Sam/Jack ship. While you are MORE than welcome to come and visit here--we don't want to hear about Sam/Pete unless it's to say that you know for a FACT that Pete is a goner and that Sam and Jack are getting together.

I'm almost sure there is a Pro Sam/Pete thread here at Gateworld that I would bet is also protected. If not, then I DO know there is an anti-shipper thread (some of those folks are pro Sam/Pete and they are all anti-Jack and Sam)--and that thread is as protected as this one.

If you would like a lively debate on the pros and cons of all the different ship positions, the there is the ship discussion thread where all shippy opinions are welcome. If you would like to attack the Sam/Jack ship for whatever reason, then I'm sure any of those threads will suit your needs. If, however, you would like to discuss how much you love Sam and Jack, then this is the place and WELCOME...
                    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                      Hello Gang,

SPOILERS

Not a first time poster, but I lurk most of the time... Anyway.
                      Why don't we try and see the glass half full? The summary of the episode says Sam ponders her relationship with Pete. Let's see thinkgs like that:
                      Sam is in a relationship with Pete but...
                      1- from season one opener, we know that living in a Montana farm with Pete is not her idea of an ideal life. Now it may be living in Montana (i.e. leaving the AF) and/or living with Pete... So I'll let it rest for the moment...
                      2- this is just a picture, we don't know when this sequence is supposed to be happening. Before or after the conversation with O'Neill?...
                      Like I said, I'd rather see the glass half full: let's say this sequence occurs before the conversation with her teamates and actually PROMPTS the conversation... In that case, the conclusion is being left open. These are just photos, folks, no dialogue, no precision about the timing, no anything. Let's BE optimistic!

Mind you, this is just speculation, but I trust TPTB... They're not so "evil", and among them I see a saltNpepper haired 6ft 2" man that we all love and who IS definitely a "shipper"...
                      I'm posting for the first time gang! Be kind, cause I'm not quite sure what I'm doing! Oy! Thanks, Anakin, for some positive spin right about now. Of course, there will be tension and conflict as the Season 8 characters develop. The usual hooks to keep us tuning in each week. However, I hope that there is some positive resolution before the season ends. IOW, Sam and Jack have to talk about this relationship thingie.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                        I rather see Sam/Pete then Sam/Jack.
                        Then might I suggest the Pro Sam /Pete discussion thread.
                        This is a Sam/Jack Shipper Discussion Thread. Which means it is for people that are PRO Sam & Jack and since its thread number 8 I might add that it has been well established that this is a PRO Sam & Jack thread
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          I am leaving to go out of the country tomorrow early for a holiday but I will find a computer and internet connection there if I have to backpack thru the rain forest, swing thru the trees like Tarzan, cross the volcanos, etc, etc, to log on somewhere to read what you found out. I will be gone for 4 days but will try to keep up while I'm away if humanly possible.
                          YOU are AMAZING!!!!!!! Ship Nana
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                            Count me in!!!
                            I'm in for the Sam and Jack hour! That's what, 6 now...
                            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

I'm in for the Sam and Jack hour! That's what, 6 now...

And I'll make it 7.

Seriously, there's got to be some major Jack and Sam action to pay us back for all this! I don't know how much more of this I can take (and Season 8 hasn't even started over here yet!) (And right now I'm not sure if I want it to.)

Comment

Okay, I'm glad you've got that happy place--I need it right now (that and a couple bottles of wine). If I hear any good gossip, you guys will be the first to know, even if I have to use *gasp* dial-up!
                                Hey gang
                                We all need that happy place right now...at the rate TPTB are yanking us around, not only will we be alcoholics, there's a possibility I'll be looking for happy pills. Yellow ones.

I haven't read all the posts yet (hey, I was at church this morning) but after seeing those...... horrendous, evil, heart wrenching .....pictures, I see I need to adjust my prayers. No more world peace, I've clearly gotta move on to serious business here. (yes, I'm joking, will still pray for peace).

I can't believe that RDA would give us the infamous 5 little words if Sam was going to marry potato head ...I just don't think RDA's that duplicitous, and he IS one of the exec producers....I think they're strapping us down (by our throats) to that roller coaster.

I DO hope TPTB have someone monitoring this board, however...they are really jeopardizing the shipper fan base, and I already counted several people saying they wouldn't be around to see how it ends if Sam said yes. According to todays Chicago Tribune, "massive would certainly describe the sales of SG1 box sets, which have been credited with helping shore up the bottom line of MGM". Well, Fine. Money talks. I agree with Marimba, I will NOT buy S6,7 or 8 until I see how the ship is resolved....the problem TPTB is currently facing, is that some of their viewers might depart BEFORE the final resolution, out of disgust for the story line.

Just ramblings..I think I need to go pour myself a glass, no strike that, a silo of wine.

Di

Comment

Working...
                                X