Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call me an idiot, but how do you break up the quotes?
    I always wind up in the blue box when I want to respond to certain parts of a post.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
      No, you don't
      Chris
      LOL...Thank you Chris... be careful...The Evil BCM has come out....
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Call me an idiot, but how do you break up the quotes?
        I always wind up in the blue box when I want to respond to certain parts of a post.

Chris
        at the end of the sentence you want to break type [ /quote] with no spacees...I put a space so it wouldn't try to actually quote me
        Then to start the next *blue box* or quote you can copy and paste the quote = whomever or type it in [ quote=TameFarrar] again with no spaces

make sense
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Oh egads...you wound me...NOT You first have to actually HAVE a sense of humor to understand humor. I have a sense of humor..
          Maybe you have a Target or a Wal-Mart nearby...you can purchase one ...cheap
          Unlike you, my sense of humor is refined and does not come from a "bargain" store.
          Last edited by bcmilco; 11 July 2004, 01:19 AM. Reason: crappy spelling :S
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

make sense
            If you're telling it probably not
            ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
              Unlike you, my sense of humor is refined and does not come from a "bargin" store.
              OH how drool...of you Dahlink <insert snobby smilie>....and here I was just *trying* to save you a few pennies since you *were* telling us about the job hunt... Actually I thought I was being gracious...I was going to suggest a Yard Sale since that was closer to your level of *refined* humor

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                If you're telling it probably not
                Hey now!!!!! Don't mess with me when I am helping someone you ....you ........ BCM

Comment

at the end of the sentence you want to break type [ /quote] with no spacees...I put a space so it wouldn't try to actually quote me
                  Aha! I am trying it now to see if this works.
                  Then to start the next *blue box* or quote you can copy and paste the quote = whomever or type it in [ quote=TameFarrar] again with no spaces
                  [quote=TameFarrar]
                  Okay let us see!
                  make sense
                  Sort of

Comment

Sort of
                    WOO HOO you did it !!!!! Way to go Chris!!!!!

Comment

Sort of
                      I think I need to practice this or something. I am however starting to get a bit slaphappy, so this is probably not the best time for a tutorial.
                      But, I am happy to see that you and Brian have started to banter again!
                      We just went through a rough patch there didn't we.?
                      Chris

Comment

OH how drool...of you Dahlink <insert snobby smilie>....and here I was just *trying* to save you a few pennies since you *were* telling us about the job hunt... Actually I thought I was being gracious...I was going to suggest a Yard Sale since that was closer to your level of *refined* humor
                        Tame, I don't have to buy a sense of humor because God endowed me with a great one, only people like you, need to buy one, but *shakes head sadly* they just aren't as good as the real thing

As for the job hunt, I'm doing okay for now, but I have a few prospects for permanent work lined up, so we'll see.
                        ~BCM =)

Comment

Hey now!!!!! Don't mess with me when I am helping someone you ....you ........ BCM
                          But it's just so easy...
                          ~BCM =)

Comment

I think I need to practice this or something. I am however starting to get a bit slaphappy, so this is probably not the best time for a tutorial.
                            But, I am happy to see that you and Brian have started to banter again!
                            We just went through a rough patch there didn't we.?
                            Chris
                            LOL...I am a bit *slap happy* myself...... I have to laugh because I get PMs that tell me that they get such a kick out of me and BCM teasing each other ...BCM do you get those...or just the Hate mail still ?? Of course I am WAY funnier than he is so.......
                            Yeah the next two months are gonna be definitely the Ship Roller Coaster!!!!

May have to watch Marimba's I will Survive Vid before packing it in this morning

Comment

oops!
                              I never did download that one. I will tomorrow. Although, I could always watch Master of the House again!
                              Chris

Comment

I have to laugh because I get PMs that tell me that they get such a kick out of me and BCM teasing each other
                                *sniff sniff* you get PMs?

...BCM do you get those...
                                no

or just the Hate mail still ??
                                HA! I never got that either

Of course I am WAY funnier than he is so.......
                                In. Your. Dreams!
                                ~BCM =)

Comment

Working...
                                X