This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
    Tame, that interview was NOTHING we haven't seen before....she's gone back and forth (on the real ship) so often that even AT doesn't know what's goin' on or what she's saying...can't imagine how she keeps it straight (today's Tuesday, so SHIP with Jack is Good, but Tomorrow is Wednesday, so I better say Sam wants )...sorry, just ate a gray cookie.

Anyway, these interviews all seem rehashed from earlier spoilers or interviews we've read...I get the impression there's just 1 big honking interview from each cast menber and they cut, paste and recycle the information to fit the publication needing to fill space.......

remember the 5 little words......RDA is a BIG CHEESE, he's not going to let take home the grand prize.

Di
    Today is Tuesday...ROFL!!!! You're probably right that they're just recycling
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Sacme I loved the story!
      Does anyone know where I can find the story Albus Festivus it is by Sarae.
      I have the list of the Sam and Jack Fanfiction awards as a favorite but the link for that story does not work. Bummer!
      If anyone knows where I can find it, I would love to read it.
      Ta,
      Chris

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
        well, that sure rules ME out for being a Tok'Ra host...or any other kind. Maybe if we just send word to the SGC that excessive drinking causes an inability to blend, well we've solved the whole enslave other worlds/Jaffa problem right there.....everyone just pick up a gallon of your favorite alcoholic libation to stay free from the Gou'ld!!

wait a minute....if THAT'S all it takes, then Sam and Jack can retire and...BINGO!! We have SHIP, people!!!

Di, back from visiting a piano bar with friends!
        OK. So here's the way I see it:

Actual Goa'uld don't drink cuz the Goa'uld wants complete control. The alcohol would put the symbiote to sleep and leave the host free to do what it wants while the symbiote sleeps.

Jaffa don't drink cuz, well, if the System Lords can't drink, then their slaves certainly can't. I guess to explain away Teal'c's not drinking since he did turn traitor against Apophis but still had his symbiote, we could say his not drinking was a force of habit from having served many years under Apophis. And maybe also we could say that alcohol was an indulgence that he thought should be saved for when he's free of his larval symbiote.

Tok'ra don't drink cuz, well, most of them are sticks in the mud. I already said my Tok'ra symbiote is more footloose than the rest of the Tok'ra, so he does things you don't normally see Tok'ra doing. Like drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          *snip*
          Speaking of thread 8, can someone be so kind as to pack the letter in its finished version to thread 8 so I can print it tomorrow night? Pretty please with sugar on top?
          did you get Caty's package yet?

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by N8iveTexan
            A Time to Keep by Sue Corkill is awesome angsty hurt/comfort. Probably one of the best fanfics I've read from ANY fandom. Deals with the aftermath of Sam's kidnapping and abuse in S5's Desperate Measures. I really got sucked into this one. It's very realistic and I might even venture to say slightly disturbing for the flashbacks and extreme descriptions she uses, but don't let that discourage you. She really brings you into the story with her writing. If serious Sam angst is your cup of tea - read this! (NC-17)
            Thanks! I'll put that one on my to-read list! There are so many good fics out there. I'm in shipper reading heaven. Everytime my 5 & 4 year olds see me reading, they ask, "Is that Stargate?" LOL Hubs isn't interested in Stargate, but the kids have be indoctrinated. They even made replicators out of their legos. That was too funny!!

Token ~

Comment

Unfortunately, I have no idea and hubs has now gone to bed (has to be in Laredo tomorrow--4 hour drive, so I *dare* not wake him up for ship) but I can say that he watched it with me and he didn't make any comments other than it being "hollywood's version of military service".

From what I remember of his last promotion ceremony there was no swearing in. He seemed to know the oath though (he was reciting it as it was happening LOL) so the only thing I can think of is that it's the oath you take when you re-enlist (he's given that one loads of times). I'll ask him when he gets home tomorrow night though and post it in thread 8 (since we will surely be there by tomorrow).

Speaking of thread 8, can someone be so kind as to pack the letter in its finished version to thread 8 so I can print it tomorrow night? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Edited to say--hope all goes well with your stepson in Iraq, we'll pray for his safe return!
              I'm sure if you woke him up to ask a Ship question, I would be able to hear his response. Either Ship Nana or I will make sure the letter gets moved. Can you believe you are going to GateCon??

Thanks for the prayers.

Token ~

Comment

I almost forgot. Check out this picture.

http://www.scifi.com/stargate/

Do you notice anything shippy?

Oh Yeah, Baby!!!

Token ~

Comment

Alrighty people! I think we should get our luggage ready to to move with us when we start thread 8.

*thinks to self: must remember trusty ribbon device and zat*

Comment

Your hubs sounds cool! Nice to hear the opinion of someone who has a truly objective viewpoint!
                    Yes he is!! Thank you very much. I do believe he is a shipper at heart though. He does not watch the eps with me but once in awhile he will catch one. The other night we watched the original episode with Fifth in it,(bad fan I am but the name escapes me), and he sat up and leaned on his knees when First put his hand in Jack's head. Rarely does he do this, unless of course it is a show on the History channel or Discovery Wings!

He was in the Marine Corps for years and now is a Fed. I think he knows a thing or two about cops and bad guys. Teal'c and Jack are his favorites.
                    He liked Jonas too, actually asked why they had to get rid of him.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Oh Yeah, Baby!!!
                      Sorry, I missed it. What's shippy?

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                        did you get Caty's package yet?

ship sistah
                        Not yet! Still have monday though...hopefully it will show up then!

Comment

That's what he said. Later in the summer, it reaches 150!! I thought Texas was bad, but...
                          Oy! And I thought the 121 degree heat index when I went to NC about 9 years ago to visit relatives was bad! 150?!?!?!?!?! guess those frying pans won't be needed. Could probably fry an egg on the sidewalk now.

Comment

Oh Yeah, Baby!!!
                            Hey Token,
                            I see wetSam and drySam but where is the ship? Do we have to go to the gallery or something?
                            Chris

Comment

I'm sure if you woke him up to ask a Ship question, I would be able to hear his response. Either Ship Nana or I will make sure the letter gets moved. Can you believe you are going to GateCon??

Thanks for the prayers.
                              Replicator Legos, eh? That's cool! Are they little shippers too? My girls are 10 and 8 and they're both little shippers! Keep asking why Sam and Jack can't just get together? From the mouths of babes...

No, It still isn't quite real! I can't wait though!

And yes, if I woke him up for ship, you would *all* be able to hear his response...

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                                Sorry, I missed it. What's shippy?

ship sistah
                                ok, I refreshed the page a few times and saw RDA's pic come up beside RepliCarter.

Jack seems happy to see her wet and naked.

ship sistah

Comment

Working...
                                X