X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    Yea but probably onto another thread by then! Hehehehe
    we started this thread 3 days ago and we're nearly half-way through Thread 7! We're definitely gonna break the record-- hopefully not with rants!

ship sistah

happy place, happy place

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      we started this thread 3 days ago and we're nearly half-way through Thread 7! We're definitely gonna break the record-- hopefully not with rants!

ship sistah

happy place, happy place

Yeah....we want to finish it in good spirit and we will.....the ship is there ...you just have to look for it ....

Sorry ..just joking .the ship will be visible so much that our eyes will start glowing with joy

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        Hehehehe!

Said bestest friend has "released" me for the evening (well, really she was in desparate need of sleep!).
        The fact I get to watch Stargate (in 54 MINUTES!) is merely an excellent side benefit
        Sooooo, I'll be glued to the TV (was a good stiff drink in one hand, and a handful of shipper cookies in the other ).
        See you guys afterwards....
        Kiwigater!!! yay for you!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
          [IMG]@[smiley: Insane: [10/10_1_19]][/IMG] How long do you think we'll have to wait until they have a Sam and Jack scene together???

NOT LONG ...BODY HEAT TONIGHT some way or another. Hehehehehehehe

Caty

Comment

Why is Token still here ..I thought she was getting ready!!!!!!!!!

.....I can't believe you are all still here . me now in my bed

Caty

Comment

ugh! did you hear me again? I saw the Pit stuff on the Lowdown, once more. I hate him touching her!!!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                Why The Black Widow Curse is a Ton of BS
                By ~BCM >=|
                BCM, Just to apologize in advance for stealing your little *motivational* poster. I just used in my latest video--

"I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor

A video dedicated to the perseverence of shippers in the face of severe adversity!!!! From our point of view. In my snarky vids section--bottom right!

Enjoy!
                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                  ugh! did you hear me again? I saw the Pit stuff on the Lowdown, once more. I hate him touching her!!!

ship sistah
                  Maybe you'd better keep a barf bag near by!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                    BCM, Just to apologize in advance for stealing your little *motivational* poster. I just used in my latest video--

A video dedicated to the perseverence of shippers in the face of severe adversity!!!! From our point of view. In my snarky vids section--bottom right!

Enjoy!

OMG marimba ...I was just 'bout to make that one too ....

Oh you beat me to it .... Will watch it tomorrow ...after the review.

I'll make it for "Alias "now will fit Sydney to a T

Caty
                    Last edited by Catysg1; 09 July 2004, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Season premier night !!!!!! YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!
                      Only 20 more minutes!!!!!!
                      After work I cleaned my whole house just to pass the time!!!
                      I wanna see some Sam/Jack ship tonight!!!

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                        Them's fightin' words! Neither me nor my symbiote beg! It's undignified. My symbiote was once host to a great Celtic warrior, so BCM, you goin' down boy! My symbiote has retained all of his knowledge of the ancient Celt warrior!

You do know that Ship Mum is probably gonna come along and tell us not to play so rough, right?

Who? Moi? Nah, go ahead and rough him up if you're so inclined. It's premiere night, so maybe I'll be less of the Ship Nazi that some people seem to think I am.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                          Season premier night !!!!!! YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!
                          Only 20 more minutes!!!!!!
                          After work I cleaned my whole house just to pass the time!!!
                          I wanna see some Sam/Jack ship tonight!!!

waterfall

Keep repeating ...BODY HEAT, BODY HEAT , BODY HEAT ....and it will happen ....like the "There 's no place like home" in the wizard of OZ.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
                            In case the weather knocks out the power, then I will not be able to join in all of the fun!

Chris
                            Chris.....If SRP or APS EVEN THINK they are gonna mess with us tonight.....I will have to hurt someone!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking out now it isn't looking to bad so I am crossing my fingers for us Arizonians!!!
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26

Enjoy!
                              TOOO FUNNY...ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Just what I neded to start off my Star Gate Night with being on it....
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                OMG marimba ...I was just 'bout to make that one too ....

Oh you beat me to it .... Will watch it tomorrow ...after the review.

I'll make it for "Alias "now

Caty
                                Caty...
                                Marimba made this a SNARKY one!!! It is SO FUNNY.....so I am sure whatever you had in mind will be ok cause Marimba's is just off the charts funny!!

It just makes well look like .............an

Comment

Working...
                                X