*thwap*

*sigh* I feel better now
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

That Ship SIstah is a standing ovation!!!!!!! Amazing that NOT ONLY did you remember all that on PREMIERE NIGHT but you added cute little smily enhancements!!!! You are just the coolest Ship SisTah IN THE WORLD!!!
      Wow! Why, thank you! . I started thinking about it last night (cuz I couldn't sleep). I actually almost lost the whole thing after it was nearly done when my computer started acting up. I lost the screen for a bit and my monitor became possessed. I wanted to , but thankfully I was able to get it back. I couldn't submit it to the thread, though, so I had to save everything-- the text and each smiley-- elsewhere, restart the stupid computer and then put it all together again. If I had to completely do it all over again and try to find each smiley-- well, I may not have.

Glad you like it! Remember your protective gear!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
        ((((((Tame))))))

*thwap*

*sigh* I feel better now
        Hey Brian! You're forgetting about one of the most important laws of physics: Every reaction deserves an equal and opposite reaction!

*thwap*

There! That's your equal and opposite reaction for smacking Tame!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
          Wow! Why, thank you! . I started thinking about it last night (cuz I couldn't sleep). I actually almost lost the whole thing after it was nearly done when my computer started acting up. I lost the screen for a bit and my monitor became possessed. I wanted to , but thankfully I was able to get it back. I couldn't submit it to the thread, though, so I had to save everything-- the text and each smiley-- elsewhere, restart the stupid computer and then put it all together again. If I had to completely do it all over again and try to find each smiley-- well, I may not have.

ship sistah
          I think you'd better check and see if Fifth has hacked into your computer!

Comment

Shipper Family! It's time to Gear Up!

Here is your SG1 premiere check list.

Get rid of all distractions!
            Put the kids to bed (no matter how old they are), feed/walk the pets, turn the ringer off the phone, put a sign on your door that reads, "GO AWAY!!! This Means You! Stargate Night! If you disregard this notice I will zat you 3 times!"

You must have:
            1. a nice beverage (huge vat) of your choice

2. a nice snack of your choice
            perhaps chocolate or cake ...chocolate cake!
            or popcorn. chocolate popcorn?

3. sole access to the computer for the rest of the night

As you know, the one we do not name will be making an appearance tonight. You must take the proper precautions! The following are essential to shipper health:

4. special shipper protective glasses
            these will shield your sensitive eyes from permanent damage at the sight of

5. shipper helmet
            in case you do this (or -- if we're lucky-- this , if we get some good ship )

6. shipper cookies!
            remember the axiom: when stuPit makes you SAD (seasonal affective disorder) have cookies NEAR (Naquedah Enhanced Anti-Ranting)
            Failure to use Pit deflective gear can result in serious injury. Learn from their mistake!

Did I forget anything?

Have a great show everyone!!! See ya back here for the discussion afterwards.

ship sistah
            All ready...just got back from Michigan to catch up with my kids---they're having a great summer with my mom. And we know what THAT means...a quiet house for New Order viewing and Post premiere Shipping! YAY!!

Caught up on all the posts -- you guys aren't playing around today, are you?

(((((((((Token))))))))) Thank you for the commentary info -- now I'm REALLY looking forward to buying S7 DVDs.

Welcome to all uncloaked lurkers!!! (Those red cookies are delish, aren't they?)

Now, let me see, do I have everything on ship sista's list....hmmmm.... add another split of champagne (incase there IS a shippy moment), place Black Cherry Fudge in arm's reach.......let's see...shipper cookies, yep, kids' suction dart guns - armed - (for when appears), ....yes, yes, almost ready...another bottle of gin (for when appears), bottle of wine, five glasses (don't want to mix my libations, that's not safe )....

Yep! *sitting in front of tv*.....AAhhhhh...... *fills each glass*....*twiddles thumbs*......
            *screams at tv* COME ON ALREADY!!!

Di
            1 hour, 55 minutes, 15 seconds, 14, 13, 12, ..................

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
              Hey Brian! You're forgetting about one of the most important laws of physics: Every reaction deserves an equal and opposite reaction!

*thwap*

Not to mention Ship Mum will probably smack you for somethin' anyway (probably for smacking Tame). Nothing more than you deserve for bein' such a meany!

Comment

gosh, I'm getting all nervous and anxious. I've been trying to create a new sig to pass the time, but I'm doing something wrong and it won't do what I want it to do!!! I'm all flustered and verklempt. Hey, I know!

better now

ship sistah
                even better now

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

*thwap*

Being that I am the Ship Daddy, and generally a nice guy, I'll overlook your actions this time.
                  *glares menacingly at mad_gater, who is quivering and cowering in fear*
                  ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                  The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I think you'd better check and see if Fifth has hacked into your computer!

May be Anubis has hacked into her computer ...He may be fed up to jump in people's body ...he may want a machine next ...who knows!!!!!!

She should mind her screen though ....just in case he appears out of nowhere with that horrible face

Don't want her to have a heart attack or art attack ...hehehehe( hehehehe is for art attack ) before the premiere ...hey

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

OK .... how long do you have to wait for until it starts ??????!!!!!!!!

Caty

Comment

Being that I am the Ship Daddy, and generally a nice guy, I'll overlook your actions this time.
                        *glares menacingly at mad_gater, who is quivering and cowering in fear*
                        *GLARES back, i.e. NOT cowering in fear*
                        *eyes, glow, signifying transfer of control to Tok'Ra symbiote who's equally pissed*

Don't mess with me or my symbiote unless you wanna know what it feels like to get blasted by a ribbon device!

*Tok'ra voice* Yes, we are Tame's bodyguards. In the immortal words of this particular Tau'ri, you're cruisin' for a bruisin', you abusive meany who smacks his children for no reason!

Comment

((((((Tame))))))

*thwap*

*sigh* I feel better now
                          ((((((((BCM)))))))))

OH How I have missed our *chats*
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

even better now

ship sistah

NOW you're talkin'
                            Di

Comment

*GLARES back, i.e. NOT cowering in fear*
                              *eyes, glow, signifying transfer of control to Tok'Ra symbiote who's equally pissed*

Don't mess with me or my symbiote unless you wanna know what it feels like to get blasted by a ribbon device!

*Tok'ra voice* Yes, we are Tame's bodyguards. In the immortal words of this particular Tau'ri, you're cruisin' for a bruisin', you abusive meany who smacks his children for no reason!

You do know that, you, me, my symbiote and Tame are just jokin' around, right?

(((((((((BCM)))))))))

Comment

ship sistah
                                Well Thank you for taking so much time for us tonight!!!! Your list has just added a big smile to my face and definitely has helped me pass the time
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X