Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TIme to go back out to the vans and finish unpacking!

*staggers under the weight of a foot locker*

Crap! ShipNana, you got RDA stashed away in this here footlocker? Or maybe Teal'c? cuz it feels heavy enough to be Teal'c! Or maybe you got both in here?

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      oooops, sorry. But you know I ALWAYS share with fellow Gaters, my post is your post....
      Glad you made it over but I have to reply to something you said at the old thread--what do you mean you're a recovering chocoholic? You're supposed to recover from that? If you are, then I'm in trouble...
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Is 1000+ posts in 9 days a record?
        I'm glad we started a new thread before the new season. We have lots more room to talk.

Bringing the happy place
        &
        Ship

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
          Did you put the URL in between opening and closing IMG tags? If you go to the "Edit signature" in "My controls," there's an "insert image" button. Put the cursor in the desired spot for the pic, then click the "insert image" button. A dialog will come up. Just copy and paste the URL into the text box in that dialog and voila! The code will be put in automatically! Cool huh?

Maybe for you, but I think it hates me! I did all that and it showed on the "Edit Signature" page with the IMG boxes at the beginning and at the end but then it didn't show a picture when I actually posted. I don't know why I try; I'm lucky I can actually turn the computer on and off without trouble!

J.
          "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Hey DarkQuee1 - don't forget to put the / in the second [IMG] thing, like it says in the last thread. (Like this: [/IMG]) Should work then. And hey! Whoever's in charge, put me on the letter!
            Teenager Wisdom: "There's no such thing as original thought anymore. We're all just regurgitating the same old ideas over and over again, melting them down into a giant melting pot of mediocrity." -Andy Spencer, CITIZEN JOE
            CkiCki

Comment

Wow.. I dont think I should ever leave the computer for fear of never catching up!! I can't believe we are on thread 7!! Yay shippers. Thanks Token for bringing our happy place and ship, we'll have somewhere to retreat to once starts showing up (or being mentioned) in the new season!! Welcome CkiCki this thread is always fun to come and read it'll keep you laughing most of the time Well I'm off (but not too far I dont wanna get lost again with all the posts)!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
                Maybe for you, but I think it hates me! I did all that and it showed on the "Edit Signature" page with the IMG boxes at the beginning and at the end but then it didn't show a picture when I actually posted. I don't know why I try; I'm lucky I can actually turn the computer on and off without trouble!

J.
                Better check and see if the Entity has possessed your computer!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                  I packed the letter so here it is. Make sure no one got dropped. The packing was done in haste. There is still a little time to add your name.
                  Okay, I'm going to print it Sunday night or Monday morning because I can't guarantee that I'll have time to after that! So if you guys will make sure your name is there or add it before then, I would much appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                    Glad you made it over but I have to reply to something you said at the old thread--what do you mean you're a recovering chocoholic? You're supposed to recover from that? If you are, then I'm in trouble...

Well, not quite recovering! After all why would you WANT to cut out chocolate ??(also known as lifeblood in my apartment ).
                    I figure chocolate shouldn't be the basis of every meal tho, and I find keeping up with these threads a refreshing substitute for...... food......

Besides, nothing can keep me from Ship Nana's cookies..... (there ARE chocolate ones in there right???).
                    I have to have something to go with the hard lemonade in the Happy Place

Comment

I always thought chocolate was a food group!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        I always thought chocolate was a food group!!!
                        You mean it isn't?! But it comes from a bean. A cocoa bean but it's still a bean.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Crap! ShipNana, you got RDA stashed away in this here footlocker? Or maybe Teal'c? cuz it feels heavy enough to be Teal'c! Or maybe you got both in here?
                          (((((((((((((((((mad gater)))))))))))))))))))))

You are SOOOOOOO nice to bring in all our bags like that!!!

Oooh, Ship Nana, you brought RDA? Really? COOL!!!

Comment

Well, not quite recovering! After all why would you WANT to cut out chocolate ??(also known as lifeblood in my apartment ).
                            I figure chocolate shouldn't be the basis of every meal tho, and I find keeping up with these threads a refreshing substitute for...... food......
                            What do you mean chocolate can't be the basis for every meal?

Comment

I'll never tell!!! Hehehehe
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Besides, nothing can keep me from Ship Nana's cookies..... (there ARE chocolate ones in there right???).
                                I have to have something to go with the hard lemonade in the Happy Place

Ya'll didn't know that Chocolate is one of the primary Food Groups?

Here is the Chocolate Shipper Cookies - They are rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) They are also good for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X