This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcmilco
    There have been 2 Lowdown's One aired just prior to s7 starting, and IIRC someone said that it was on the UK s6 DVDs. but there is also a brand new Lowdown that just aired last night and it was called "Stargate to Atlantis" all about SG-1 s8 and Atlantis s1.
    Thanks Bcmilco and Dips

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Aaaaarrgghhh my GW witness protection cover BLOWN!!!

Tame!

(((((((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))))))

And it wasn't ME that blew your cover!

Sally

ps - Thanks to Tame resizing and hosting my current sigpic, I can have this sigpic. Thanks again, Tame!
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Sally, I love your continuing sig pics of the O'Neill family!
        sigpic

Comment

spoilers for season 7 and 8

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Okay my take was ....OK ...not to much of anything.
          And there goes another in-depth review by TameFarrar...

....They didn't spend as much time on teh thing as I had expected after everything I had read here...so that was way cool.
          I was thrown by the Sam/PS kiss scenes -*grabs eye drops again*- but I liked that they talked about the issue.

And I also liked how Damian Kindler said, 'And sorry to say it, but you're going to see blankety-blank back for season 8.' It was the 'I'm sorry to say it' part that I thought was thoughtfully worded. At least that's how I took it.

SO overall I am HYPED!!!!!!! for Friday!! the previews for the opener looked really good and I am ready for a new season.
          I'm hyped too! Those quickie clips of Sam with Fifth looked awesome! At least the Sam fan in me isn't scared.

Sally
          Last edited by majorsal; 06 July 2004, 12:39 AM. Reason: life's hard, then you have to edit because you realize you're an idiot.......
          sally

sigpic

Comment

RDA: "I dunno that much about to be honest with you. Apprently he's no threat to O'Neill!"

Hehe that line made me happy!
            HI GUYS!! I haven't posted on the new forum much yet!! But I been reading a bit!! Just saw the Lowdown 2 OMG they showed the Grace kiss...twice? Coulda been three times!
            Who cares? lol!

But they DID!
            It's gotta be a sign!!

CAn I ad my name to the bottom of that letter to Amanda!?

CANT WAIT FOR FRIDAY!

And I haven't really read many spoilers...I only really know what I saw on the Lowdown!! But i reckon it's possible for there to be ship in the earlier half of the season - because it always pops up when u least expect it...like Metamorphosis in s6 for example lol - how many ppl expeted that!? Not many...

*jumps around excitedly*

~ Fi

RDA: "I dunno that much about Pete to be honest with you. Apprently he's no threat to O'Neill!"

SAM AND JACK FOREVER

My Sam & Jack Fan Fics

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
              Spoiler Space s8 "Stargate to Atlantis: The Lowdown"

<snip>

Right now I think the best idea is to wait and see. I'm not expecting much -if any- ship in "New Order" or the first half of the season right now, but I'm hoping that I'll be pleasently surprised.
              Hi, Brian! Btw, every single time I write your name, it comes out Brain instead...

Right now I think the best idea is to wait and see. I'm not expecting much -if any- ship in "New Order" or the first half of the season right now, but I'm hoping that I'll be pleasently surprised.

Well, I can handle light S/J ship IF S/P is not just a stand in for S/J.

Sally
              Last edited by majorsal; 06 July 2004, 12:54 AM. Reason: i'm tired. 'nuff said.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Sally, I love your continuing sig pics of the O'Neill family!
                Thanks!

And I meant to thank the others that complimented my sigpic. So, thank you others!

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  Important to note that they showed "The Kiss" more than once. Out of 7 seasons they could have shown us hundreds of different clips but instead they show us that one twice. They had to be telling us something!!!

They are telling us that only the regulations are in the way...and nothing else ...this is how I take RDA's comment no threat to Neill' and Grace kiss.

...........and I'm happy and not worried anymore about Sam and Jack getting together ...

We may suffer a bit more at the beginning of the season but in a good way ..I think everything will see between Sam and will be icky and not right ..doubts...lots of doubts coming from Sam AND I LOVE THAT plus she seems to consort in Jack when the going gets tough ...even better

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    Hi, Brian! Btw, every single time I write your name, it comes out Brain instead...

Well, I can handle light S/J ship IF S/P is not just a stand in for S/J.

Sally
                    In Space 1999 there was an episode called "Brian the brain"...He was a robot ..a walking talking machine with a brain of it's own ..He was a bit cheeky and I don't really our Brian though...but you see..it's been seen before.

Caty

Comment

Hey, I´m so not sure I´m doing this right but caty let me know about this letter and I wanted to sign it. Uhm, if I do this wrong can someone please add me with "Send Pete to Edora" ...thanks a lot, just in case!

Another Name added!!

Dear Amanda,

The Shipper Family of Gateworld has collectively contributed to this letter in the hope that you will read it and see how much we all love both Stargate and the character of Sam. Some of us have been watching since the very beginning and some of us only started watching more recently. All of us post on Gateworld Forum, and more specifically in the "Sam/Jack Shipper Discussion Thread" (please come by and visit some time, we'd love to have you!).

Our family is made up of fans from all over the globe, including The United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Republic of Ireland, The Netherlands, Scotland, France, Portugal, New Zealand and Germany. We are definitely a family. Whether we're discussing the many "ups and downs" of Sam and Jack's relationship or the dramas of real life; we support, encourage, and sustain each other. As a family, we laugh and occasionally disagree, we rave then we rant, but most importantly love and respect one another. Thank you so much for being part of the reason we have developed this wonderful family!

A common theme we have in this thread is that we all think that you are an extremely talented actress and the show is better off for having you on it. You bring a depth and warmth to Sam Carter's character that enriches each episode. It is also wonderful to see such a strong and smart female character on television. Through Sam, we've explored other worlds, fought off Jaffa, created naquada reactors, and saved Earth from friend and foe alike. Through you, Amanda, we've seen a talented actress bring this very fascinating and charming character to life. Thank you for your tireless dedication to your craft and the selfless giving of yourself to your fans.

We have all enjoyed watching both Sam and Jack grow and change over time and we think that their relationship has added an extra dimension to the show. It is wonderful to see two characters who love and respect each other so much (not to mention two amazing actors who have so much chemistry!). Their relationship is a breath of fresh air when most television romantic relationships are so badly done. In our humble opinion, we feel that Jack is the best man for Sam - and he is made better by Sam. They've seen each other at their best and at their worst. They have been through so much together. To us that definitely lays the foundation for something special.

We are thoroughly excited by your desire to stretch your acting legs and explore Sam's development, but we sincerely hope that at some point this exploration will take place at Jack's cabin. With Jack!

While we do love the romantic relationship between Sam and Jack, we also love the friendships and interaction between the entire team. We enjoy the team dynamic very much amongst all of the characters. We are not asking that the show be turned into the Sam and Jack show. We want the same brilliant "Stargate SG-1" that we've always had just with the additional natural, positive progression of the romantic feelings between our favorite couple.

Having said all that, we have enclosed a gift that is sure to bring out the shipper in you! We are sending you some of the best music videos from two of our "family" members, Caty and Marimba. We hope you enjoy their labor of love as much as we have! "Frozen," "I Surrender," and "Breathless" from Caty (aka ShipDiva); and "Tell Him," "To Make You Feel My Love," and "Still Holding Out for You" from Marimba will demonstrate why we feel Sam and Jack should be together. Of course, the collection would not be complete without "Miss Independent", "Wonder Woman", and "Through the Rain" which capture the essence of Sam. Caty and Marimba?s work is sure to melt your heart and make you laugh as you look back over the years at the evolving relationship of Samantha Carter and Jack O'Neill.

With warmest regards (and lots of Shipper hugs!),

~The Gateworld Sam/Jack Shipper Family~

Caty
                      Ship Nana
                      Gatetrixer
                      AbydosTraveller
                      madfrenchie
                      Isis
                      GoneShippin'
                      Marimba
                      ~bcmilco =)
                      Seven
                      mjj1993
                      LtLisa
                      Nikkirose
                      dipsofjazz
                      OzGirl
                      Meimei
                      Emilee108
                      waterfall
                      ShimmeringStar
                      majorsal
                      Token
                      DarkQuee1
                      mad_gater
                      Iluuuuuvjack
                      ChevronSevon
                      JSDT
                      Loki
                      Twisted Angel
                      stargate barbie
                      Ice^^Heat
                      TameFarrar
                      pittsburghgirl
                      Watters87
                      MadyS
                      Sam_o_Neill
                      sacme
                      Anakin
                      Bucky
                      RubySlippers
                      Sugarshaker
                      elhSG1
                      Getcarter
                      SG1happy
                      Elfinwood
                      Nickatell
                      Zabbugh
                      Jafacakes
                      Kiwigater
                      Col aga
                      Auralan
                      Capt. Rivet
                      Lorelei
                      Chevron 1
                      Send Pete to Edora

Thanks!

Steffi ~ A Shipper on mission *weg*
                      Last edited by Send Pete to Edora; 06 July 2004, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Send Pete to Edora
                        Hey, I´m so not sure I´m doing this right but caty let me know about this letter and I wanted to sign it. Uhm, if I do this wrong can someone please add me with "Send Pete to Edora" ...thanks a lot, just in case!

Another Name added!!

Dear Amanda,

The Shipper Family of Gateworld has collectively contributed to this letter in the hope that you will read it and see how much we all love both Stargate and the character of Sam. Some of us have been watching since the very beginning and some of us only started watching more recently. All of us post on Gateworld Forum, and more specifically in the "Sam/Jack Shipper Discussion Thread" (please come by and visit some time, we'd love to have you!).

Our family is made up of fans from all over the globe, including The United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Republic of Ireland, The Netherlands, Scotland, France, Portugal and New Zealand. We are definitely a family. Whether we're discussing the many "ups and downs" of Sam and Jack's relationship or the dramas of real life; we support, encourage, and sustain each other. As a family, we laugh and occasionally disagree, we rave then we rant, but most importantly love and respect one another. Thank you so much for being part of the reason we have developed this wonderful family!

A common theme we have in this thread is that we all think that you are an extremely talented actress and the show is better off for having you on it. You bring a depth and warmth to Sam Carter's character that enriches each episode. It is also wonderful to see such a strong and smart female character on television. Through Sam, we've explored other worlds, fought off Jaffa, created naquada reactors, and saved Earth from friend and foe alike. Through you, Amanda, we've seen a talented actress bring this very fascinating and charming character to life. Thank you for your tireless dedication to your craft and the selfless giving of yourself to your fans.

We have all enjoyed watching both Sam and Jack grow and change over time and we think that their relationship has added an extra dimension to the show. It is wonderful to see two characters who love and respect each other so much (not to mention two amazing actors who have so much chemistry!). Their relationship is a breath of fresh air when most television romantic relationships are so badly done. In our humble opinion, we feel that Jack is the best man for Sam - and he is made better by Sam. They've seen each other at their best and at their worst. They have been through so much together. To us that definitely lays the foundation for something special.

We are thoroughly excited by your desire to stretch your acting legs and explore Sam's development, but we sincerely hope that at some point this exploration will take place at Jack's cabin. With Jack!

While we do love the romantic relationship between Sam and Jack, we also love the friendships and interaction between the entire team. We enjoy the team dynamic very much amongst all of the characters. We are not asking that the show be turned into the Sam and Jack show. We want the same brilliant "Stargate SG-1" that we've always had just with the additional natural, positive progression of the romantic feelings between our favorite couple.

Having said all that, we have enclosed a gift that is sure to bring out the shipper in you! We are sending you some of the best music videos from two of our "family" members, Caty and Marimba. We hope you enjoy their labor of love as much as we have! "Frozen," "I Surrender," and "Breathless" from Caty (aka ShipDiva); and "Tell Him," "To Make You Feel My Love," and "Still Holding Out for You" from Marimba will demonstrate why we feel Sam and Jack should be together. Of course, the collection would not be complete without "Miss Independent", "Wonder Woman", and "Through the Rain" which capture the essence of Sam. Caty and Marimba?s work is sure to melt your heart and make you laugh as you look back over the years at the evolving relationship of Samantha Carter and Jack O'Neill.

Caty
                        Ship Nana
                        Gatetrixer
                        AbydosTraveller
                        madfrenchie
                        Isis
                        GoneShippin'
                        Marimba
                        ~bcmilco =)
                        Seven
                        mjj1993
                        LtLisa
                        Nikkirose
                        dipsofjazz
                        OzGirl
                        Meimei
                        Emilee108
                        waterfall
                        ShimmeringStar
                        majorsal
                        Token
                        DarkQuee1
                        mad_gater
                        Iluuuuuvjack
                        ChevronSevon
                        JSDT
                        Loki
                        Twisted Angel
                        stargate barbie
                        Ice^^Heat
                        TameFarrar
                        pittsburghgirl
                        Watters87
                        MadyS
                        Sam_o_Neill
                        sacme
                        Anakin
                        Bucky
                        RubySlippers
                        Sugarshaker
                        elhSG1
                        Getcarter
                        SG1happy
                        Elfinwood
                        Nickatell
                        Zabbugh
                        Jafacakes
                        Kiwigater
                        Col aga
                        Auralan
                        Capt. Rivet
                        Lorelei
                        Chevron 1
                        Send Pete to Edora

Thanks!

Do you like the letter Steffi?!! You could probably add Germany to the countries.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          Do you like the letter Steffi?!! You could probably add Germany to the countries.

Caty
                          Yeah it´s great! And I added Germany. Thanks caty! I just have too little time to keep track of everything and I would miss the important things without you!

And now I really wanna see "The Lowdown" ...I hate that Germany never shows them! *sob*

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

It doesn't work! The only thing that works is...

'The power of ship compels you!'

Five jelly donuts to anyone that recognizes that slightly alterned version of that quote... it's from a movie in the 70s.

Sally
                            OMG!!!!
                            I almost choked on my coffee when I read this one!!!
                            My stomach hurts now from laughing soooo hard!!!

hehe mebey all we need is an exorsizm (The Exorsist) to get rid of him!!!
                            I watched The Lowdown last night and I almost chucked my Seagram's cooler at the tv when came on, then I decided that it would be a waste of a good cooler and my tv.
                            I knew that they were gonna adress "it" in the program,and I had to have alcohol to watch it.
                            I'm hoping the new season for Sam will be more of "yeah, I'm with but I really love Jack" at least for a while untill she comes to her senses and dumps the shmuck and jumps Jack!!!

BTW Sal,can I have my jelly donuts now????

waterfall

Comment

Another Name added!!

Dear Amanda,

Our family is made up of fans from all over the globe, including The United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Republic of Ireland, The Netherlands, Scotland, France, Portugal, New Zealand, Germany, and Australia. We are definitely a family. Whether we're discussing the many "ups and downs" of Sam and Jack's relationship or the dramas of real life; we support, encourage, and sustain each other. As a family, we laugh and occasionally disagree, we rave then we rant, but most importantly love and respect one another. Thank you so much for being part of the reason we have developed this wonderful family!

Caty
                              Ship Nana
                              Gatetrixer
                              AbydosTraveller
                              madfrenchie
                              Isis
                              GoneShippin'
                              Marimba
                              ~bcmilco =)
                              Seven
                              mjj1993
                              LtLisa
                              Nikkirose
                              dipsofjazz
                              OzGirl
                              Meimei
                              Emilee108
                              waterfall
                              ShimmeringStar
                              majorsal
                              Token
                              DarkQuee1
                              mad_gater
                              Iluuuuuvjack
                              ChevronSevon
                              JSDT
                              Loki
                              Twisted Angel
                              stargate barbie
                              Ice^^Heat
                              TameFarrar
                              pittsburghgirl
                              Watters87
                              MadyS
                              Sam_o_Neill
                              sacme
                              Anakin
                              Bucky
                              RubySlippers
                              Sugarshaker
                              elhSG1
                              Getcarter
                              SG1happy
                              Elfinwood
                              Nickatell
                              Zabbugh
                              Jafacakes
                              Kiwigater
                              Col aga
                              Auralan
                              Capt. Rivet
                              Lorelei
                              Chevron 1
                              Send Pete to Edora
                              Muldy_SG1

Token ~

Comment

Where can I see the Caty videos? I've found Marimba...and have enjoyed every moment....but I can't seem to find Caty....perhaps I'm still lost in the excitment of this week's Lowdown and season premiere!

S'Claire

Comment

Working...
                                X