Clear All

SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP
    SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP!!!
    that is my favorite word ever...
    Last edited by sierragulf_gurl_23; 25 March 2005, 03:17 PM.
    I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
    Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
    *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
    Jack: If only...
    (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie_girl
      Mate, it's time to name names, Who are these lutons that have gotten to you. I'm sure that many people would love to give them a piece of their mind.
      and I shall start

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? JUST REMEMBER THAT IT IS A TV SHOW, PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO REACT AND SAY WHAT THEY WANT ON THIS THREAD. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT IS BEING SAID, DON"T COME ON THE THREAD. SHE STARTED IT. YOU ARE PATHETIC AND
      WE WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE....
      just an FYI....Shipperahoy is the one who started the Ship Thread *Way back when * ....and she wanted it to be a place that ALL who love Sam & Jack could come and gush about the romance AND rant about how it was being shown.... and COO over all of the love we all see ...

I am extremely careful about any red I have ever given.... I needed Therapy evey time I was asked to give to *I want Red* (or a name like that ) But others can and will use the rep system the way they see fit. Just as they will post their own thoughts and opinions ... It is up to you if you take any of it to heart
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Woah calm it there Sierra! Don't want you to explode the thread and your shippy heart!

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
        -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by florence
          IMO it's a good idea to have 2 threads, 1 for fun and 1 more serious. I don't know what will happen to this Family Thread though
          well as far as THIS thread ...I am gonna be here...since this one does both have fun AND talk serious .... I am to old for change
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
            No no nononono I made it for ALL the US shippers' party for after M2, i've seen it already aswell!

But I *did* get to lick the bowl when I was making it
            mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cake!
            but i might not be here for the end of moubis to i might go to my uncles and he does not have a compter. how about i just take a peice with me before i go

Comment

Originally posted by sierragulf_gurl_23
              hi.i'm afraid I wont be able to make it to the party.mom wont let me use the computer at that hour (considering that with the time diff it will be 11 and since I watch BSG it'll end up being midnight). but i'll see what i can do...i mean, she does like the fact that i'm learning of other cultures (kinda) ...pray for me please since i really wanna come...

ps. i'm not exactly 21 yet (or 18 for that matter) but hey, coke's fine with me!!!
              pps. that is an amazing cake!
              you shall be with us in spirit.....not just the alcoholic type mind you

Comment

Originally posted by sierragulf_gurl_23
                OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! I'M A MATURE SYMBIOTE!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! AYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!
                *jumping up and down* !!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!

just ignore me and my happy shippyness
                CONGRATS!!!!! and of course we WON'T ignore you and your shippiness....WE LOVE that about you

Being upbeat about Sam & Jack is the BEST thing going here

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee

Spoiler:
                  that hand touching as they pass the files was so purposely done. Because Sam folds her arms right after it. And if you follow Jack's hand that touched Sam's hand....well he moved his hand towards his heart....OOOOOOOOHHHHH so shippy

and Jack saying she M1
                  Spoiler:
                  would not even allow me to visit the world series. He said it not with a voice an her commanding officer but as a man oh so in love

Awwww ((((((Gatebee)))))) These are wonderful things aren't they? You guys really help me appreciate all the little nuances of ship *happy sigh* I'd completely missed both of those *sometimes my denseness amazes even me! shakes head*
                  sigpic

Comment

too all Sam and Jack Ship Family............Moebius is just a couple of hours away..........HALLELUJAH
                    Ahhh Gatebee... I have this dream that Sam will one day walk up to Jack and THAT is the camera view we shall get...her all puckered up and Jack ready and waiting

I so love hugs

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                      Well, since you twist my arm .... *searches archive of Mala's pics*

Ahhhhh... here's one from the Shipper trinity!!!

Feel the passion, love, and heartbreak!!
                      and don't forget *The WILLINGNESS* to sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                        Awwww ((((((Gatebee)))))) These are wonderful things aren't they? You guys really help me appreciate all the little nuances of ship *happy sigh* I'd completely missed both of those *sometimes my denseness amazes even me! shakes head*
                        This is one of the reasons I love this thread. It's very easy to miss something in an episode, but you come here and there's always a shipper who has noticed! Of course, then you have to go back and watch the ep again...and again...and again....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          and of course, I had to slow-mo the dip and kiss... I love how she didn't push him away - she just held on for the ride!
                          Well, who in their RIGHT MIND - or any other mind for that matter, push Jack O'Neill away I wouldn't push RDA away either
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Aunt Sally, I LOVE your bedtime story!!! I had to clean my computer screen after this last sentence!

You know, Stargate has altered alot of common things and events for me. I like to actually fish. Not the same anymore. I saw penguins has cute flightless birds. Not anymore. Omlettes. changed. Mr. Potatohead and potatoes....never the same.

This is not a bad thing! It just got me thinking.

Open question...how has discussing Sam and Jack ship or being in this thread changed your perspective on RL?

You know.. THIS is a GREAT question .... One of the things that SHipping Sam & Jack has done to me in real life....is I SAY things now to hubs I might not have before. Be it romantic, angry or sad. Over the last couple of years I have been ranting and raving about how Sam & Jack NEED to have an Adult conversation and I realized that Hubs and I having been married so long forget to say stuff...we just expect the other one to *KNOW*. So I took my own advice to Sam & Jack and started talking more (yes that is possible..Token )

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
                              but i might not be here for the end of moubis to i might go to my uncles and he does not have a compter. how about i just take a peice with me before i go
                              *fine* But cut a chunk out of the bottom so it still looks intact

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                              -Stargate Theme

Comment

Since I got hooked on SG1 and Sam/Jack ship family, I have spent more time in the computer than ever before. My hubby has doubts of my sanity. My children think it is soooooooo funnny. But I am strong and will fight for Sam and Jack to be together forever in some future time....maybe S9....prays and hope
                                Ditto for me!!! My middle son tells everyone " She's obsessed with Stargete" and it is my obsession. I love Sam and Jack ( especially Jack!!!!!)
                                I too spend a lot of time on the computer and $$$ on ink to print fanfic...it's all I read anymore. Good thing my husband knows there's no chance of RDA ever knocking on my door.

Comment

Working...
                                X