X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar

SNIP!

and as far as which thread???? I am staying right here ... This is my first home on GW and I am sentimental.
    Here, here!! I'm staying here! (pardon the pun )

But after that bout of sentimentality, i'm disappointed because my pen lid flicked across the room and now I can't find it

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
    -Stargate Theme

Comment

Woo hoo ! An hour to go until M2!!
      -girlgater

Comment

Acts like Ty Pennington with Microphone 1 hour people 1 hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh WOW....I really like your thoughts there.....I really like number three

So Shippers any more ideas of what we can have a poll on for *Annual Shipper Day* and how we want to celebrate it
          please explain more what "an annual shipper's day" is......very interested I am

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            I will?

Okay!

spoilers for s7 and s8 and s9 and s...

Spoiler:
            Once upon a time there was this really groovy and handsome man named Jack O'Neill. One day a gorgeous and sexy woman named Sam Carter walked into his life. Sparks flew and body parts reacted. But something icky stood between them (REGS! REGS!). So, they held in their desires until fate (and a silicon-enhanced alien made them wear super powers arm bands) stepped in and hit them in the head. Suddenly the walls went up and all their easy-going flirting took a hit. But time went on and they got more comfortable again. Then Sam got a concussion and became stupid and desided to have a relationship with Dudley Do-Wrong. Jack suffered, but in silence. Sam kinda dug Dudley, but she also began to realize that her infactuation with groovy and sexy Jack was indeed love. She still wasn't sure about Jack's true feelings after all these years, so she occasionally tried to talk to him (like everytime Dudley upped the ante or Jack almost died). Dudley upped the ante by offering her a house and a smelly animal. Sam freaked and tried to talk to Jack again. Jack had a substitute-for-Sam chick laying in the wings to come out JUST WHEN SAM WANTED TO CONFESS TO JACK. So, Sam's resolve was hit. Again. Sam had a personal loss (Dad! No!), but it's Jack that's there for her. Sam took this as a sign and finally dumped Dudley.

Epilog.

Sam and Jack went fishing. And then played 'hide the fishy' later in private.

The Beginning.

Sally
            SALLY!!!! That was a WONDERFUL summary ....See Shiplets...your Aunt Sally will ALWAYS steer you in the right direction.....
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

squeeeeeeee.......just an hour to go.........squeeeeeeeeee

Comment

and as far as which thread???? I am staying right here ... This is my first home on GW and I am sentimental.
                I'm right here with you, my friend. Hmmm...I believe it's only 6 months to your birthday!
                Your post yesterday about the Shipper Day had me delving into the archives, but it's ok, I found my way back here! I can't wait for July and the next Shipper Day.
                I've also been looking through my dvd's and there are so many times that you see wee looks between our couple. It's now become a game for me...ignore the story and see if I can find looks and touches.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Aunt Sally, I LOVE your bedtime story!!! I had to clean my computer screen after this last sentence!

You know, Stargate has altered alot of common things and events for me. I like to actually fish. Not the same anymore. I saw penguins has cute flightless birds. Not anymore. Omlettes. changed. Mr. Potatohead and potatoes....never the same.

This is not a bad thing! It just got me thinking.

Open question...how has discussing Sam and Jack ship or being in this thread changed your perspective on RL?
                  It's amazing how Stargate affects my RL! I'm a bit of an optimist usually and firmly believe that in order to be happy it has to start with my attitude towards life. The S/J relationship (I know its just a story and actors and everything - but it comes from tptb's inspiration and imagination based on their experiences, so there is some relevance for RL- isn't there?) (sorry waffling again) with all the angst and UST for so many years makes me think "Phewwwww! Glad I have a fantastic husband and don't have to go through that!"

Some days it gives me a boost and kick to make me appreciate what I have. Funny thing for a sci-fi show!! But then, most days I'm counting my blessings for something. Today I'm really hyper and excited cos of my S7 boxset - oops did I mention that already? .... well, I guess you can see for yourselves how it affects me

Question: Token, why do penguins make you think of omelettes?????
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                    please explain more what "an annual shipper's day" is......very interested I am
                    Here is the link to last years Annual Shipper Day.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well........ After I have had some *quality* time with my two favorite guys.... (AKA THUNKING ) I am going to watch the Sci-Fi Friday night line up...I am really enjoying 3 SOLID hours of good TV on Fridays ...

I have decided that I am just going to dwell on my favorite episodes of Sam & Jack...and I figure those that *I will not name* just never happened ....

I do think I will remember all of the times that Jack or Sam was there to save the butt of the other... OR when Jack was just flat out impressed with this woman....mmmm Maybe I will re-watch *Emancipation* before Sci-Fi starts up. I LOVE Kick-A$$ Sam
                      Yea! Tame is here! I am gonna have to do the same, and just do a Sci-Fi night here. My boyfriend was over last night (after a bunch of us went to see Elton in concert), so he won't be here tonight But that's okay. It gives me the opportunity to drool over RDA in peace

Hmm.... I might have a few to add to that list.
                      1. Which episode did YOU fall in love with Jack and Sam as a couple?
                      2. Which episode had the funniest Jack/Sam verbal exchange ?
                      3. Which episode had the most heartfelt Jack/Sam exchange?

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
                        i all ready saw the ep so can i eat the cake now?

No no nononono I made it for ALL the US shippers' party for after M2, i've seen it already aswell!

But I *did* get to lick the bowl when I was making it
                        mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cake!

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                        -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          Here is the link to last years Annual Shipper Day.
                          thanks dipsofjazz

Comment

hi.i'm afraid I wont be able to make it to the party.mom wont let me use the computer at that hour (considering that with the time diff it will be 11 and since I watch BSG it'll end up being midnight). but i'll see what i can do...i mean, she does like the fact that i'm learning of other cultures (kinda) ...pray for me please since i really wanna come...

ps. i'm not exactly 21 yet (or 18 for that matter) but hey, coke's fine with me!!!
                            pps. that is an amazing cake!
                            I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
                            Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
                            *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
                            Jack: If only...
                            (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                              I've been somewhat spoiled just from hanging around here, but oh well...

I'm working with National Theater for Arts and Education. Here are some pix from my show: http://community.webshots.com/album/304477696sfJkKs

I'm playing Rosa Parks. Forgive the minimalist set, it's a traveling show for students.

And for the newbies, here's the link to the Shipper Shop I run in Shipper Town: http://www.cafepress.com/shippertown
                              Remember to click on the link on the left hand pane that says Learn More to see all the shops.

ship sistah
                              (((((((((((Ship Sistah)))))))))))) Thank you so much for sharing those!!!! You make a great Rosa Parks ... I hope that the tour is going great and you are doing fine

and after tonight ....we won't be spoiling you ranymore
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

hi.i'm afraid I wont be able to make it to the party.mom wont let me use the computer at that hour (considering that with the time diff it will be 11 and since I watch BSG it'll end up being midnight). but i'll see what i can do...i mean, she does like the fact that i'm learning of other cultures (kinda) ...pray for me please since i really wanna come...

I'm so shippy today I was literally jumping up and down all through Co-rai!!

ps. i'm not exactly 21 yet (or 18 for that matter) but hey, coke's fine with me!!!
                                pps. that is an amazing cake!

just 45 min. till M2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
                                Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
                                *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
                                Jack: If only...
                                (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X