This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling Groovy.

Can't believe we fell off the first page.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      Feeling Groovy.

That's just plain wrong. Just, horribly, horribly wrong.

Let's fix it.
      The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

To our Sam/Jack Shipper Family

After reading the posts over the last few weeks, I thought we could all
        use a little reminder that we are a family and as long as we stand together
        we'll always have someone to lean on.

{{ Shipper Family }}

Comment

It's me again with another drive-by post!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

{{ Shipper Family }}

This is lovely! Normally I'm pretty vigilant about not reposting pictures, but this is so good I think it needs reposting, just to remind us what's so great about this family

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven

If you will allow me to add a caption.

Jack (thinking): Hmmm....her perfume is driving me wild!! If I can just get a little closer!

Sam (thinking): Ahhh...Jack we aren't alone here!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                http://img101.exs.cx/img101/629/rick...gracebw3vr.jpg
                They're posing for photos here, right? Does anyone know why such photos have never appeared? I've been wondering about this since I first saw the clip.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                  They're posing for photos here, right? Does anyone know why such photos have never appeared? I've been wondering about this since I first saw the clip.
                  I've wondered about that too. I sure would like a BIG, HUGE, HONKIN' copy of that picture!! *runs off to tell hubs about the new wallpaper design*

Token ~

Comment

BrenRen! I can't rep you, but I wanted you to know I thought your post http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=8557 was awesome!

Sally

ps - a question. i've seen some ppl write out a link, but instead of it being like mine above, it's just say something like 'here' or 'link' or whatever. it's highlighted in blue (like other links), but what I'd like to know is how they did this? it's almost like renaming the link or something. how is this done?
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      ps - a question. i've seen some ppl write out a link, but instead of it being like mine above, it's just say something like 'here' or 'link' or whatever. it's highlighted in blue (like other links), but what I'd like to know is how they did this? it's almost like renaming the link or something. how is this done?
                      Do you mean this?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

{{ Shipper Family }}

http://img210.exs.cx/img210/2426/leanonme6tw.jpg[/img]

I agree, we're a family.

(((ship fam)))

I just think... we've kind of run out of things to say for the time being... you know, like when you spend 99% of your time anticipating Christmas, and then when you open up your gifts, they weren't exactly what you expected... you're still thankful for them, but you were wanting something... more.... you move on, you adapt... but you never forget what you really wanted... BUT THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT CHRISTMAS!!!

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                          Do you mean this?

Yes.

I'd actually figured it out a bit after I posted my request, because I saw someone do this very thing here and I clicked to reply to their post to see the mechanics of how they'd made it work. (like I'm seeing now with your post)

Thanks.

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

To Token... for the reason you greened me... thank you, because you were right, I needed it.

(((Token)))

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              (((((((Nuby))))))) I just can't stay away from here!

That's good to hear, Bev - nice to know you'll be sticking around longer.

Originally posted by Brandie
                              S/J Family: Its Addictive!

Too right it is!

Originally posted by Rogue

Now THAT is something very rare.

Bev - also a big thanks for the points, too. And anyone else that greened me yesterday. I'll repay everyone that did later today, after school, with some green.
                              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                                Lmao yes cant wait
                                Okay PT! It's done. My very first Stargate fanfic. Woohoo!

The concept is simple but it's a spoiler from Season 9. Plus it includes themes from Threads, which I haven't even seen yet - just seen the spoilers on those too.

Okay so tell me how to post this baby!!! Do I save it as a text file or upload it to my server?

Hmmm?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X