This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elkeli
    i believe a giant AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW is in order...
    Alright! Everyone on the East Coast USA! ALL TOGETHER NOW....

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      Alright! Everyone on the East Coast USA! ALL TOGETHER NOW....

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
      awww shucks
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Hello Shipper Family I'm back again!
        I'm glad to see that the thread has cheered up I don't like it when it is all down and depressed...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper FAMILY)))))))))))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
          ROFL! good one ForeverSg1 OMG it actually does look one!
          LoL, glad you guys liked my paint job. When I first saw that picture of Jack it screamed hickey to me. Took me awhile to find the right color and shape for the hickeys though.

ForeverSG1

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
            I'm glad to see that the thread has cheered up I don't like it when it is all down and depressed...

Well, wellcome back! (Wereever you have been!!? )

Zika
            Zika

Belief in Sam and Jack ship in season 10?

P.S. sorry about my english - from Denmark()

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
              To answer this, I'm gonna start by copying part of a post I made yesterday that got lost in the post-dingaling-chaos...

<snip BrenRen's brilliant observations>

<Humbly Bows>
              *Stands and claps loudly and long*

A big standing O from MB in Tennessee!

Regarding Affinity, yes I absolutely agree! I posted this about 200 pages ago...but it bears repeating because it's just so...angsty.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I think I will read some fanfiction (are in the middle of one on 200 pages!!), and say goodnight (or whatever it is where you are!)

See you tomorrow!

Zika
                Zika

Belief in Sam and Jack ship in season 10?

P.S. sorry about my english - from Denmark()

Comment

Hi all,

Just popping in quickly. Haven't had much time to read GW lately. Tried to catch up on the thread earlier and a surprise meeting grabbed me before I managed more than a few pages. Just that time of year.

To those who asked (sorry I don't have time to reply individually, GW is being amazingly slow at loading pages for me at the moment), I don't have any new info or the answers to any of your questions. Sorry. I could start wildly guessing, but I doubt that would be helpful or accurate. Spoilers past episode 5 of season 9, via the route I get them, probably won't be out for at least another week or two. There may not be any for some episodes. Spoilers seem scarce this year.

To whomever has the hotmail account and thinks I'm a big meanie: Thanks for remembering I exist. I really haven't been around enough lately to deserve so much love. Please, keep sending the grammatically impaired messages, although this might help if you want me to understand them. Still, they are funny and double as convenient reminders to visit GW. I especially appreciated you pointing out that Joe's been posting. I hate missing his posts.

(((((Ship Family)))))
                  *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                    All she needed was a sign from him that he was still interested. She would have dumped the Spud. But Sam
                    Spoiler:
                    shouldn't of beat around the bush with the babies and daycare talk. I wish she just would have asked him point blank "Do you and I have a future together?"
                    But that would have been confident and direct... and as much as I love Sam as a great character, confidence is not one of her strong suits when it comes to her emotions.

For Pete's sake (pun intended)
                    Spoiler:
                    she kept the guy who proposed to her waiting for a response from her for forever and it was only because of her mulling over her conversation with Jack and wanting to move on beyond something that she couldn't have anyway (that being Jack) did she finally give the guy an answer.

I think she'll look back at the Pete era with some regret that she treated him poorly because she kinda used him to help her move on from Jack... But I also think she'll be glad it happened because she was able to grow more emotionally - which will help her in the long run with Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                      But that would have been confident and direct... and as much as I love Sam as a great character, confidence is not one of her strong suits when it comes to her emotions.

For Pete's sake (pun intended)
                      Spoiler:
                      she kept the guy who proposed to her waiting for a response from her for forever and it was only because of her mulling over her conversation with Jack and wanting to move on beyond something that she couldn't have anyway (that being Jack) did she finally give the guy an answer.

I think she'll look back at the Pete era with some regret that she treated him poorly because she kinda used him to help her move on from Jack... But I also think she'll be glad it happened because she was able to grow more emotionally - which will help her in the long run with Jack.
                      Your right, that isn't Sams style, unfortunatly I don't its Jacks either.
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                        lmao Maybourne you rat B******
                        Yes, but A cool B******

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                          Hi all,

Just popping in quickly. Haven't had much time to read GW lately. Tried to catch up on the thread earlier and a surprise meeting grabbed me before I managed more than a few pages. Just that time of year.

To those who asked (sorry I don't have time to reply individually, GW is being amazingly slow at loading pages for me at the moment), I don't have any new info or the answers to any of your questions. Sorry. I could start wildly guessing, but I doubt that would be helpful or accurate. Spoilers past episode 5 of season 9, via the route I get them, probably won't be out for at least another week or two. There may not be any for some episodes. Spoilers seem scarce this year.

To whomever has the hotmail account and thinks I'm a big meanie: Thanks for remembering I exist. I really haven't been around enough lately to deserve so much love. Please, keep sending the grammatically impaired messages, although this might help if you want me to understand them. Still, they are funny and double as convenient reminders to visit GW. I especially appreciated you pointing out that Joe's been posting. I hate missing his posts.

(((((Ship Family)))))
                          (((((((((((Auralan)))))))))))) It's always a pleasure to see you!! Thanks for the update! I'm sure you will let your Family know when you have some juicy spoilers for us!

Are you saying the bad-spelling dinger has grown up to be a bad-spelling emailer?? Anyone who thinks you are a meanie doesn't know you! You have always been gracious, forthcoming with spoilers, and insightful with your posts!!

I don't want to bring the issue up again, but there does seem to be some hostility going on between members on GW. Since this is my first and only forum EVER, I'm not sure if this is "just the way it is". If it gets too bad then playing on GW won't be fun anymore. And if it's not fun, why bother!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill

Well, you know what they say... You can't keep a good shipper down.

Well you can keep a good shipper down. It just takes a lot. Like overexposure to Pete and a honkin' pair of cement overshoes...

Comment

I need to whine for a second....

Wow - someone dinged me for my question on the "Ask Joe" thread. They didn't say why nor did they sign it (truly I'm stunned).

How could I have offended with a question? If you feel like, read it for yourself and tell me where I apparently strayed into bad territory:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=627

A red dinger for a question. Heck, I didn't think even I could be that offensive...

My whining session is now over. Now back to shipping...
                              Last edited by Uber; 09 March 2005, 12:40 PM.

Comment

ahoy peoples

just checkin in...about to go for a bike ride..

hope everyone is feeling great
                                dont let this "dinging" nonsense get u down
                                Feel the love people!

have a good one ya'll
                                hugs, Bee
                                "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                                http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                                http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Working...
                                X