This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Anubis
    wow talking about an expensive lunch !! That must be a new record.The most expensive lunch ever.
    hehe, it IS an expensive lunch, but it is for charity after all

~~Close To Crazy~~
    Psychotic Kitten
    'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      Well the AT private lunch auction on Ebay ended at the $5700.50. Boy that is a expensive lunch!

The cast signed script of 2010 went for $822.98. I was interested in bidding on that item. But price got too steep.
      Actually I think the lunch would get in the way. I would have so many questions for AT, she would probably get annoyed at not being able to eat her lunch in peace.
      sigpic
      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

For the sake of the Sam and Jack ship, I am willing to date Ba'al. I am sure I could find ways to keep him occupied and away from either Sam or Jack. I would be more than happy to do this for my shipper family.
        Ofcourse For Sam and Jack ship sake
        Have to distract Ba'al, so they can live in a peaceful war free environment, where all the shippers live in a rainbow filled happy pixie land, and Rogue can go on hot dates with her man

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise
          hehe, it IS an expensive lunch, but it is for charity after all

Yeah but unless I'm really RICH I would never give that much to charity ..I give a few pounds there and then mostly through schools ..and schools are now organising a Tsunami appeal ..which I think is really nice ..Let the children be involved in collecting the money !!!..it's sweet and mean so much more

I hope that the fan who bought that lunch for charity and lunch with Amanda will receive a certificate of Godpower

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
            Hii spidey nice to see you again I saw you posted something in my thread but you others may post in the thread too !! I'll give you the link:
            Lexa Doig appreciation thread Let me know what you think a the new
            Spoiler:
            hot doctor

I don't watch Andromeda ..so I wondered who she was ..Now I see who she is Thank you Anubis

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
              Actually I reckon it’s David de Luise…

David ..Stop Dinging .....LOL

Caty

Comment

Ho hum...
                I've been reading though the SJFA nominees (and I'd like to say again CONGRATS to all the talented shipper family members who got nominated!! )
                Strangely after
                Spoiler:
                Moeb II aired
                I no longer have a problem reading fanfics that would now be 'AU' or are uncanonically correct...
                I wonder why that would be?
                Here's hoping we get some ship positive spoilers leaking out soon... although I have to wonder *how..*

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                  Ho hum...
                  I've been reading though the SJFA nominees (and I'd like to say again CONGRATS to all the talented shipper family members who got nominated!! ) *snip*
                  Could someone post a link? I thought I had this page bookmarked last year, but the one I have isn't up to the nomination stage yet

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                    Could someone post a link? I thought I had this page bookmarked last year, but the one I have isn't up to the nomination stage yet
                    Here it is :
                    SJ Fanfic Awards

But if you want to vote, make it quick cause voting ends today !
                    Last edited by florence; 09 March 2005, 06:53 AM. Reason: Fixing url tags
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                      Here it is :
                      SJ Fanfic Awards

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        Here it is :
                        SJ Fanfic Awards

Nice!

I hate being sick.. but at least it lets me have time to read FF. *wills her ears to pop.. please!*

Comment

Well the AT private lunch auction on Ebay ended at the $5700.50. Boy that is a expensive lunch!

The cast signed script of 2010 went for $822.98. I was interested in bidding on that item. But price got too steep.

I don't think I'd EVER be crazy enough to pay that amount of money, big deal - a lunch. There's always going to be OTHER times to meet AT at conventions which costs you nowhere near as much. Very costly.
                          __

__

Comment

Originally Posted by Rogue

Originally posted by Anubis
                            I don't think I'd EVER be crazy enough to pay that amount of money, big deal - a lunch. There's always going to be OTHER times to meet AT at conventions which costs you nowhere near as much. Very costly.
                            Throwing my two cents in....WATCH OUT!!!

If I had $5700.50 to spend that didn't take anything away from my family, and I could spend it freely on whatever whim I had; I would pay the money to have lunch. Why not?? It would be fun!! I congratulate whoever is able to buy items like this!! Of course, I'm presuming that the money is extra income, and they aren't going hungry or nekkid!

If a S/J Shipper bought the lunch, please come here and tell us all the gory details!!!!! Or just PM me!!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                              Throwing my two cents in....WATCH OUT!!!

If I had $5700.50 to spend that didn't take anything away from my family, and I could spend it freely on whatever whim I had; I would pay the money to have lunch. Why not?? It would be fun!! I congratulate whoever is able to buy items like this!! Of course, I'm presuming that the money is extra income, and they aren't going hungry or nekkid!

If a S/J Shipper bought the lunch, please come here and tell us all the gory details!!!!! Or just PM me!!!

If I had the money to spear, I still don't think I'd pay that for a LUNCH. I think that the amount of money it costs for something so little as a lunch, is a bit extreme. Congrats, by all means, to the person who bidded on it, but you're pretty nuts. I'd want a whole lot longer than an hour or two and a bit of food for that amount of money. OK, I know AT is gold, but still .. it's a lot of money.

After all, it's LUNCH.
                              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                                Ho hum...
                                I've been reading though the SJFA nominees (and I'd like to say again CONGRATS to all the talented shipper family members who got nominated!! )
                                Strangely after
                                Spoiler:
                                Moeb II aired
                                I no longer have a problem reading fanfics that would now be 'AU' or are uncanonically correct...
                                I wonder why that would be?
                                Here's hoping we get some ship positive spoilers leaking out soon... although I have to wonder *how..*
                                Hi everyone!

Glad to see we're all happy today and reading lots of FF. I have really enjoyed reading the entries this year. Some of them have been really good, and, SueKay - I voted for General's Hell - I thought it was great

I have to admit I LOVED Hostage Situation by SelDear. It's been my fave FF in this years awards - mainly because I first read it just after (I'll spoiler this so if you're reading it RIGHT NOW I won't ruin the end for you - and S7 spoiler)
                                Spoiler:
                                Pete had proposed so I was really ticked off at the way the storyline was going. This is the way Pete should have gone! Firstly Sam scared the crap out of him when she did for a goa'uld with a hand device, and then she dumped him cos he was too possessive.
                                Made me a very happy camper
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X