Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here you go, took all of 5 minutes lol...

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
    -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...cesamjack3.jpg
      Jack: “Yes Daniel. May we help you?”
      I'm LMAO here and I'm supposed to be working.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
        I'm LMAO here and I'm supposed to be working.
        Me too But im talking to my Grace and im smiling way to much...people will get suspicious....or might think i like my work
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Good morning shippers!

SS, MSam and everyone - Lovin the piccies!

Ding counter - 22 and counting
          Green counter - 3,768 and growing

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Great pics and manips everybody

Shimmering Star ..I love your little scenarios under each pic ...made me laugh so much

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
              here you go, took all of 5 minutes lol...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...am/smiley2.jpg
              Great! lol, love to see all the smily happy people! Sam and Jack, Elkeli! Caty, sueKay, Jamie, Tame........you get my point

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                Great! lol, love to see all the smily happy people! Sam and Jack, Elkeli! Caty, sueKay, Jamie, Tame........you get my point

--Tan
                I'm glad you like it

Thought the family could do with some cheering up ship style

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee
                  hey there peoples
                  Lurving the pics and captions!!
                  would it be possible to put what eps the pics are from?
                  coz there are so many great ones there!!

hope we start hearing some more about s/j season 9 stuff soon!!!

lurve and hugs
                  Bee
                  For my caps, if you right click on the picture & hit the properties option it'll show the name... The ep's season is marked & if it's a short ep title I'll spell out the word, otherwise I abbreviate the title.
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

So its a bit quiet around here then eh?

Where have all the shippers gone?

Gone yonder to seek shippier seasons?

To seek strength in ye holy episodic texts?

or to have rabid dreams of ye *subjects not worthy for ye young minds*???

-Stargate Theme

Comment

hi guys,

i have been away for a couple of days so i missed quite a lot.Those captions are fantastic i have been looking over the posts that i have missed and i'm still looking.

How is every-one?
                      if i have missed any birthdays HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

and if i've missed any-body new WELCOME TO SHIPPER HEAVEN!!!!

I will be on tonight as i have a week off from work,right i will catch you later!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

This is in hommage to ÜberSG-1Fan's collection of movie manips lol, perhaps not quite as good....

BTW: Nice effort on the week off Wynter!

Thank you and Good Night!

-Kel.

-Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                          Hey Shippers! Just a fly by posting from me. I was playing around with my software today.

That’s gorgeous. It’s one of my favourite Jack shippy looks, actually.

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            Of course we will Sally ..It will be all off screen so that we don't upset the other fans but we 'll get plenty of Vala and Daniel and I bet we'll see them kissing like mad like they started doing it in Prometheus unbound ....so I think that's why shippers are frustrated . TPTB did let the Sam and Jack shippers down big time .They missed some opportunities on purpose nad it's really bad .
                            I certainly won't be a fan of Atlantis ...I don't really like the ship they are doing in there too ....they still are deliberating if Sheppad should go for Weir or Teyla ..For Goodness sake ...when you are attracted to someone ...you stick to it ...and most of the time would go for it ...I'm sure Sheppard knows who he is attracted too ..so can we let hin decide please and not play this silly game between Sheppard ,Weir and Teyla .

Anyway Sam and Jack forever for what it's worth ...They won't be on screen together in season 9 anyway ...therefore we won't get anymore lovely pics .

Caty

Sam and Jack forever
                            I'm glad I'm not the only one confused with the ship in Atlantis! I have no idea which way its going to go - and that drives me demented!

At least here we know
                            Spoiler:

Sam & Jack went fishing!
                            Jack said "Always"
                            JM says quite clearly (for a change cos he usually likes cryptic answers - which says something in and of itself imho that this particular story line is done *sob*) they are together.

And of course, the wonderful honeymoon they are enjoying and sending us such lovely pics.
                            Spoiler:
                            RST
                            - what a wonderful place to be
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey shippers! Not much computer time, but I did read JMullozzi's Q&A. As obscure as he is (could his middle name be obscure?)
                              Spoiler:
                              I think he was trying to say that Sam and Jack are together.

*In my Ricky Ricardo voice* - Season 9 has a lot of 'splain' to do!
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                Ooh, good ones!

In the meantime, here's a new scene from the movie GHOST:

Shippy...Shippy...Shippy...Shippy...Shippy!
                                Perfect-Did this scene happen during Windows of Opportunities! -Great! (Only if it had happen!)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X