This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    Has anyone read the book she has out called "Matter of Honor"??
    I've found it at the UK Amazon site but can't find it here in the states.

Yeah, I read it and it was great!!!
    Loved the story! And much more shippy than I've expected!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Has anyone read the book she has out called "Matter of Honor"??
      I've found it at the UK Amazon site but can't find it here in the states.
      is is good. I'll give it my official endorsement. i read it and loved it and my only gripe is that it's part 1 of 2....and 2 isnt' out yet

as to finding it, you won't in the states. fandy does not have the license to sell thier books in the us (ROC has that and won't surrender it) so you can only buy the books via amazon.co.uk or some other reseller. or find a friend in the uk to send it to you
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Oh, it's Katkin's Birthday....

HAPPY, SHIPPY BIRTHDAY KATKIN!!!!

I really hope you have/had a wondeful day and that all your wishes come true!!!

Comment

As to the red dinger, i know it sucks. but there's nothing we can do. if we look, it doesn't tell us who gave a person red, just that a person has received rep points....but not what those rep points are.

and like sue said, we can't be the rep police. reps are peoples' opinions and unless that person puts into thier comments some sort of vulgarity or profanity, there's nothing we can do. If we started ragging people for redding here, then it'd be a snowball effect and we'd be dogging folks for thier opinions all day long. it's just a slippery slope we can't start.

In a perfect world, the dinger would either speak up and sign his/her points...or, if they're dinging simply because a person is a shipper and no other reason, that they'd grow up and stop being so childish.

but, unfortunately, it's not a perfect world
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Have a great day!!!!!!!!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Yoo hoo!

people!

JMallozzi is ANSWERING SHIPPY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and although they are vague...if you combine certain answers
              Spoiler:

1. I think things are definitely clear
              2. The go fishing together! Finally after eight years

It all makes sense!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                Yoo hoo!

people!

JMallozzi is ANSWERING SHIPPY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and although they are vague...if you combine certain answers
                Spoiler:

1. I think things are definitely clear
                2. The go fishing together! Finally after eight years

It all makes sense!

Oooohh, how exciting!
                Sounds good.

Comment

I have a new slogan for JM to use if he wants

Mallozzi...Joe Mallozzi...

...clarity in murky waters!
                  sigpic

Comment

I have a new slogan for JM to use if he wants

Mallozzi...Joe Mallozzi...

...clarity in murky waters!

Why is it so quite here?
                    Shippers...come out and play with us!!!

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy

Why is it so quite here?
                      Shippers...come out and play with us!!!
                      Hi, I am here.
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                        Hi, I am here.

YAY!!! Rogue is here!

Okay and now the rest of you...come on..I know you are lurking...don't hide!

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                          YAY!!! Rogue is here!

Okay and now the rest of you...come on..I know you are lurking...don't hide!
                          Just got back from my daughters soccer game. They won 4 - 0. If they win tomorrow they will be in second place.

So to keep OT. I think Jack and Sam would like soccer, it is kinda like hockey.
                          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

lol

I got season seven today (again don't tell my mum)

The production team have a hockey team, and they play against other shows like Smallville!

Dontcha think it'd be funny if cheyenne went up against other military installations in a game of hockey, football, soccer, baseball or something else?

Jack could be Captain and after they'd trounce the other team, Sam could come running from the stands and give Jack a big kiss for winning!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              Just got back from my daughters soccer game. They won 4 - 0. If they win tomorrow they will be in second place.

So to keep OT. I think Jack and Sam would like soccer, it is kinda like hockey.

Wow, 4-0, that's great!

Yeah, they should go to a hockey game...I think that would be a sweet first "official" date for them. Not so... chliché, if you know what I mean.

Comment

lol

I got season seven today (again don't tell my mum)

The production team have a hockey team, and they play against other shows like Smallville!

Dontcha think it'd be funny if cheyenne went up against other military installations in a game of hockey, football, soccer, baseball or something else?

Jack could be Captain and after they'd trounce the other team, Sam could come running from the stands and give Jack a big kiss for winning!
                                LOL
                                Why don't you want your mum to know that?

Love that idea! (though I can't imagine Teal'c on ice-skates LOL )

Comment

Working...
                                X