This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    Don't worry Hobbitsrul. The Anti's have no sense of humour. I just got dinged again for my "anti's are stuck in an AU" - that's the 3rd one for that post!

I must say, I find it very amusing to have got such a reaction I didn't even get a comment this time - that'a a bit disappointing.

Go on, ding me again I dare ya!

*sings "I got a glowy block so I don't care!"*

Maybe I oughta get a dinger counter like Andy's

Edit: Make that 4 for that post - is there a record for the number of red dings per post? If so, i'm in the runnin'! lmao!
    I take your post for example but what I'm going to say is not against you or any member of this family cause I love you all

It's never pleasant to be red-dinged. I know, it's happened to me twice. The first time, it was for a post I found funny when I wrote it but someone found it "very stupid" The second one, there wasn't even any comment
    Anyway...
    What I wanted to say, is that you don't know who dinged you, except if he/she signed it. Then you don't know if it was an anti-shipper.
    I'm not going to defend them but we have to remember that they can't come here to defend themselves. So please don't say something about someone else you wouldn't want was said about yourself, that's my rule and I'll stick to it
    I think sometimes that anti-shippers don't see the same show than me. But everyone has the right to love/hate what he/she wants, and the right to express his/her opinion in the right thread

Still if you think you've been dinged for a bad reason, you can PM a mod about it

Back on topic : SAM AND JACK TOGETHER FOREVER !
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Ok...here's another one.
      Mishy pushed my mind into the gutter though *gasp*

Comment

Andy - yeah I heard that too!

LOVE the graphic! Mines'll be done in a second...I've been working on it since 6 o'clock and it's after ten now!

I hate paint.

I had an idea for a fic in which Jack starts spending a lot of time online on message boards and such...online he'll meet someone with a great personality and sense of humour and then they'd meet up for a date...then discover that Sam's his date.

What do you think?????
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((_Anubis)))))))))))))))))))

PM me.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
            Reckoning part 2 is tonight and I'm very excited about it. However, my son's band festival is tonight and they play at 8:50, so I'll have to wait for the second showing. I'm so glad they run them twice.

I haven't read any spoilers for this episode either. Don't know how I managed that but I did.

I won't be around much for the next few days (my daughter is home for spring break), but I hope I can pop in from time to time. Miss a few days and you feel like you've landed on another planet.

Have a nice/shippy weekend! (((((shippers)))))
            Have ya heard of a VCR??
            I know DVD is the future, but dust it off and tape tonights ep because it's
            a definite "do not miss" ep.
            One of the best Stargate eps I have ever seen, so packed with action, it took me about 3 times watching it to catch it all.

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

LOVE the graphic! Mines'll be done in a second...I've been working on it since 6 o'clock and it's after ten now!

I hate paint.

I had an idea for a fic in which Jack starts spending a lot of time online on message boards and such...online he'll meet someone with a great personality and sense of humour and then they'd meet up for a date...then discover that Sam's his date.

What do you think?????
              I like the idea...you should try writing it.
              Lord knows Sam has enough computers at her home.
              You know she's just gotta have one open to a chatline. LOL

Comment

I hate paint.

What do you think?????

I think I've read a fanfic where exactly this happens.
                But I can't remember who wrote it.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                  Ok...here's another one.
                  Mishy pushed my mind into the gutter though *gasp*

not my fault if you decide to come swimming!!!!

BTW i like the bit in a matter of time when Sam explains the 'wromhole' to Jack - sooooo cute!!

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                    i think i ment metamorphasis

Actually, there are a few episodes like that. Metamorphasis, Death Knell, Beneath the Surface...
                    Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                      I think I've read a fanfic where exactly this happens.
                      But I can't remember who wrote it.
                      Yes I've read it aswell I think. Still a cool idea though

Comment

More likely what will happen is that when they discuss their careers and such (in the fanfic), they will realize who they are talking to when they mention about deep space radar telemetry. *plus knowing Sam, she would probably do an IP-trace and an IP cloak to prevent someone from knowing her location (in case it was a TRUST member trying to get close to her, etc). and knowing Jack, he would just have trouble trying to stay connected to the internet, more less a message board/chat room...

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                          Have ya heard of a VCR??
                          I know DVD is the future, but dust it off and tape tonights ep because it's
                          a definite "do not miss" ep.
                          One of the best Stargate eps I have ever seen, so packed with action, it took me about 3 times watching it to catch it all.

waterfall

You may want to be careful of how you say stuff or you will implicate yourself (like that fact that since you are in Florida yet have claimed to see an episode that has only aired in Canada and UK would appear to be a bit suspicious...)

Comment

Okay shippers...

I have a task for you...

Either describe in detail a shippy moment that's not considered one of the 'classics'. Describe why you like it and why it's shippy.

Or...

Describe in detail what you consider to be the most pivotal moment in the Sam/ Jack relationship.Explain why it is so important.

Well...

Post away!!!!!!
                            Good question... but really hard too cause there are so many little moments that look shippy for me. Almost every scene with Jack and Sam in it, actually
                            I'll choose the 'good luck' scene in Evolution. Spoiler or not ? Don't know
                            Just in case
                            Spoiler:
                            I love the way they look at each other in that scene and Sam's smile is really beautiful and loving.
                            And when Sam comes back to SGC in pt 2 and Jack says "So lunch ?". In french version, they changed this sentence by "I owe you a dinner" . When I first saw this, I thought I'd slept during the episode and that I'd missed something between Sam and Jack
                            Either french dubbers are shippers or they are aware of a cut scene that we don't know about
                            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

This is for the Bas**** who just red flagged I couldnt care less anymore ding me all you like nothing is going to shift this smile so if your trying to piss me off because I called you a Rat Bas**** then your not going to go. Anyway take as many shots as you like , All Ive ever been is nice and kind and well mannered on this forum so how you can justify flaming me or any of my friends is beyond my comprehension. however I am getting sick and tired of the people on this forum who go around Flaming on this thread and are upsetting my friends in this thread, so why dont you leave your name next time you ding me, or are you too chicken to
                              And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

I just like the stolen glances and looks they give each other. I know
                                a lot of people don't see the ship but how can they not see how
                                intensely Sam and Jack look at one another? Even in interviews
                                for AT and RDA they say that although they can never be together
                                there is definitely a chemistry between Sam and Jack, they
                                purposely play that up. There may not be any obvious touching
                                or holding ect, but you don't see either of them look as wantonly
                                at someone else as they do each other. Even with ... as he's
                                so loving called...'potatohead'... Sam never looked lost in his
                                eyes as she does in Jack's. There is ship in every episode that
                                these two people are required to look at one another, period.

Comment

Working...
                                X