This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
    What kind of job is it as you have so much time to post? IT was it?
    Yeah IT Technician for a big building firm its soooo mind numbingly easy 50 percent of the time the problem is someone not plugging something in but it doesnt help when certain people at work decide to get ya down
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Now about Mobieus
      Spoiler:
      I have read and discussed this with a few people-my take is that this episode was a joke. It had to be. Every stupid little cliche, every stupid little fan fic nuance-i read a review on morjanna's spoiler group on yahoo-very insightful-but it all it did was confirm. for me, that this episode was a joke. For me the season ended with Threads-Mobieus, which could have had so much more going for it-so much more a story line-so much more interesting was reduced to tripe -as Marimba rightfully pointed out. But these guys, like some politicians living and dead, never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity. And so we are left with-what? I have no idea. But raise your hands if you think they pulled a fast one and are waiting for the naive and the gullible to watch season 9.
      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
        Now about Mobieus
        Spoiler:
        I have read and discussed this with a few people-my take is that this episode was a joke. It had to be. Every stupid little cliche, every stupid little fan fic nuance-i read a review on morjanna's spoiler group on yahoo-very insightful-but it all it did was confirm. for me, that this episode was a joke. For me the season ended with Threads-Mobieus, which could have had so much more going for it-so much more a story line-so much more interesting was reduced to tripe -as Marimba rightfully pointed out. But these guys, like some politicians living and dead, never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity. And so we are left with-what? I have no idea. But raise your hands if you think they pulled a fast one and are waiting for the naive and the gullible to watch season 9.
        TPTB has no respect for us!They think we are some idiots,nerds just sitting around crying. Maybe the epsiode was representing how they see us (Amanda's and Michael's with glass, messy hair and buck-teeth) Have they looked in the mirror lately! Ha! I won't get into that bc if I do it will go to far! Shippers if you knew some of the stories, I heard at the conventions about these guys, the channel would have been turned a long time ago. I watch the show for fun, believe me I know reality, I live in NYC and my family went through the terror! So if I want to escape with nonsense that is normal. If the actors don't whant to do the show fine, they have a real life. Put it out of it's missry and make the fans who helped get your rating up happy. You could have made extension of SG-1 with the people who wanted to stay on the project (SG-2 maybe)All I know when I buy any product, I want what I want! My money!
        sigpic

Comment

Jack: "Oh Wow! Carter put a nude picture of herself in my briefing packet!"
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
            If we could get enough of the US shippers to contact the sponsors that run commercial duriing the show and state our displeasure and we won't buy their product yayayay. You know what I talking about. Just like we did with Star Trek (the original). ( Yes, I'm that old) No more DVD's, no convention(Gary won't be happy) no video game bought (new one coming out at the end of 2005). Not watching any show produce, written, directed or actor in by anyone connected to SG-1. It has been done before, if we stick together they could feel the pressure but we all have to help!
            Every one in my family has a dog - 16 year old Beagle mix to a 5 month old dachshund mix and a few in between and Beneful dog food will never come in my home (Pete). Money does talk and we should let it speak! Maybe they will just ignore us, as shippers we should be well use to this but you feel better for trying.
            And for those who care help get Enterprise moved to Sci Fi - encourage them!
            sigpic
            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue

LOL! Excellent
              And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue

ROFL...love your little piccies, Rogue!
                You really have comical talent! (or however this is called )

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                  DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((Shipperahoy)))))))))))))))))))))))

Figured I should give you a hug before launching into a tirade agreeing with you!

This episode is the second worst piece of crap I have ever seen (since Affinity will always be the WORST piece of crap I've ever seen). I haven't been hanging around here lately bc I didn't want to be spoiled and now that it's over, I have realized that spoilers weren't what was ruining it for me--TPTB was. With bad writing and no effects, what's the point?

So if you're reading this TPTB, I'm done. You have successfully killed 8 years of loyalty. I'm not watching next year--or any other year. In fact, I'm not even going to watch the rest of THIS season--SG-1 OR Atlantis. I'm not buying DVDs. I'm not buying merchandise. I'm not buying anything from anyone who buys advertising during your show. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

My opinion has nothing to do with ship though I'm sure I'm just a deluded shipper (not really much of a shipper any more though--in fact, bordering on ANTI-shipper after that ep).

It's really no wonder your actors are bailing, I wouldn't want to work with that tripe you call scripts either! But since you don't care what I think, feel free to live in your deluded little world while your ratings plummet. Bah!
                  For the most part I agree. I, however will always ship for Sam and Jack but
                  Spoiler:
                  they are dead, and I morn their passing - shed a few tears in fact.

and as for TPTB in the immortal words of Jack O'Neill:
                  "Bite me"
                  sigpic
                  Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                  My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                    TPTB has no respect for us!They think we are some idiots,nerds just sitting around crying. Maybe the epsiode was representing how they see us (Amanda's and Michael's with glass, messy hair and buck-teeth) Have they looked in the mirror lately! Ha! I won't get into that bc if I do it will go to far! Shippers if you knew some of the stories, I heard at the conventions about these guys, the channel would have been turned a long time ago. I watch the show for fun, believe me I know reality, I live in NYC and my family went through the terror! So if I want to escape with nonsense that is normal. If the actors don't whant to do the show fine, they have a real life. Put it out of it's missry and make the fans who helped get your rating up happy. You could have made extension of SG-1 with the people who wanted to stay on the project (SG-2 maybe)All I know when I buy any product, I want what I want! My money!
                    Do dish-I would love to hear some of the stories.
                    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                      ROFL...love your little piccies, Rogue!
                      You really have comical talent! (or however this is called )
                      It sounds good to me

Comment

drat Rogue-they still won't let me rep you-but the picture -heehee

Comment

Now about Mobieus
                          Spoiler:
                          As a SG-1 fan I feel like I got the shaft.
                          Moebius
                          Spoiler:
                          This was probably the last ep for this SG-1 team. It could have been so much better without the Alternate timeline team. Our team goes back to the past to retrieve the ZPM, the get caught, have to escape, fight in the resistence against Ra, Sam and Jack kiss, they take the jumper back to their timeline done.

The alternate timeline Sam and Daniel didn't make sense. There is nothing that changed in the past that would make them that goofy. Sam was graduate of the AF academy and pilot before she knew about the stargate. Daniel was a outcast archeologist but not a goofy nerd. Yeah their lives would have been different without the Stargate program, but not nerdy.
                          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

But raise your hands if you think they pulled a fast one and are waiting for the naive and the gullible to watch season 9.[/spoiler]
                            *raises hand*

That's why I'm done.
                            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

drat Rogue-they still won't let me rep you-but the picture -heehee
                              you need to spread the love around, I need 15 points.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                                Well said. I keep reading about how TPTB said they're going to need bodyguards--why bother? Are they reallly so arrogant as to think that I would bother getting all in an uproar? Do they really think they're all that? I wouldn't bother doing them physical harm bc they're so pathetic what would be the point? They think they are so special, I have news. Reality check boys--You are in charge of a LOW-RATED CABLE show that airs in a bad timeslot, the people who really matter in TV don't even know who you ARE.
                                So you don't have to worry about bodyguards. You'll get your comeuppance when people quit watching your tripe and you are unemployed.

There I've said it, flame away.
                                WOW! Marimba, I’m feeling quite frightened of you! Did your eyes go all glowy when you posted that? Can I just say again… wow!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X