• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Thank you!

And? [Über impatiently taps her toe]
    hmmm is that a screencap?
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Spoiler:

Hmm is it just me or were all of these pictures the same one?
      I have like 12 moeb1.jpg heh

I'm sure someone else has mentioned it already.

Thanks a bunch
      C A T Y

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
        hmmm is that a screencap?
        You tell me...

I mean, it's okay to post spoiler photos now that M2 has aired overseas, right?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
          Congrats Ali_gater!!
          Here's a little fic I just bashed out.
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2276190/1/
          It's based on a s9 spoiler but I really wouldn't call it *spoilery*... not unless my guesswork is inspired!
          Thanks - I loved it.
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

You tell me...

Yes...
            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Right guys, I am off to bed as well. I know I said I would stay around and post a lot (lol ) but I am soooo tired and I am still a bit disappointed (plus having some personal troubles atm). I will probably feel a lot better about it after I have watched it again and had some sleep!

So goodbye for now, have shippy dreams! Speak to you all tomorrow!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                Right guys, I am off to bed as well. I know I said I would stay around and post a lot (lol ) but I am soooo tired and I am still a bit disappointed (plus having some personal troubles atm). I will probably feel a lot better about it after I have watched it again and had some sleep!

~Tracey~
                Goodnight twisted angel hope you feel better in the morning

Comment

((((((((((((((Caty))))))))))
                  Thanks great pics

Comment

You tell me...

I mean, it's okay to post spoiler photos now that M2 has aired overseas, right?
                    It's a very brilliant manip. Jack is from Hathor when he gets Jaffa'd. Don't know where Sam's from, guessing Chimera.

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                      But that is the problem, isn't it? Sam and Pete weren't, Jack and Kerry weren't. Daniel and Sharee weren't, Daniel and Sarah/Osiris weren't, Jack and Laira weren't and I'm sure the list could go on.
                      I only ask for equal opportunities
                      I have a radical thought-from this week forward-scifi goes dark-that's right-nobody watch. not stargate not atlantis. I personally think i have had enough of getting kicked in the head-yeah i know-it isn't my show-and i have nothing to say about what they do-i do have something to say about whether i watch or not-and i won't be.
                      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)

~Tracey~
                        Good night (((((Twisted Angel))))))) Shippy dreams, hope you feel better soon

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                        http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                          Goodnight twisted angel hope you feel better in the morning
                          Thank you PT! I probably will be after watching the episode again and also if the personal trouble leaves me alone!

And I hope your skybox gets fixed soon btw!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                            more moebius

Spoiler:

au jack just told sam to call him jack

visit the locals, who speak english..and know who they are.

they are five years after the original sg1 team. origianl were captured and executed, except daniel.

original jack and teal'c led the original rebellion but were caught and executed.

jaffa coming, AU sam, jack and teal'c and orignal danny hide hide. in a secret store of weapons.

sam and jack talk alone..sam wonders if the future her has a boyfriend. she says they have to stay there , in ancient egypt, once all this is over.

jack tries to make ship invisible (as our ship appears to be so far)

sam fiddling with ship. jack just called sam hot!!!! (AU ship!!!). apparently he is not the kind of guy she likes..she likes dan!!!! (wrong , so wrong!!!) but jack thought daniel was gay!!!!
                            spoilers for s8's moebius part 2

Spoiler:
                            you say that sg1 -minus daniel- were executed. then you say that jack and teal'c led the rebellion and were executed. could that mean that sam might not have been captured and executed? or maybe captured, but not executed? and how did daniel get out of being executed?

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

oooooooo jaffa warrior

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                              http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
                                Good night (((((Twisted Angel))))))) Shippy dreams, hope you feel better soon
                                Goodnight to you too docker. Like I said to PT, I probably will be better in the morning!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Working...
                                X