This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    We had a bit of snow last night for like 10 minutes ( South of England)...Now it's sunny and all gone
    The kids were so excited this morning when they left for School ... but unless it snows again tonight they won't be able to make snowballs anymore from the snow on the windscreens of the cars .

Caty
    Aaawww I know. I wish Britain would just have some decent weather for once. Some good seasonal weather in the form of snow!
    Hehe, I am 20 and I get excited when it snows too (never really seen much snow, only got to build a snowman once when I was a kid) . I hope it snows for everyone!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
      how about this for a start?

i'll start collecting shippyness from everywhere

LMAO!! Almost fell off my chair with that thats brill
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

CONGRATS on the music vids Caty!!!
        much deserved!....
        i love the Rasmus!!

well see ya'll in the morning....i ll hav to watch M2 when i get home from work tomorrow!!

toodles and hugs
        Bee
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
        http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
        http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
          Aaawww I know. I wish Britain would just have some decent weather for once. Some good seasonal weather!
          Hehe, I am 20 and I get excited when it snows too (never really seen much snow, only got to build a snowman once when I was a kid) . I hope it snows for everyone!

~Tracey~
          Me too it would be lovely to just have like loads of snow it would really cheer me up
          And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
            Just thought I'd come and post this Valentine wallpaper (Very late I know ) Just click.

It's never too late, the timeline is all screwed up at the moment anyway lol!

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
            -Stargate Theme

Comment

Yep, and you know I do like some of season 9 too (we discussed it so much )! The Truth was very shippy, especially the last scene! But today’s one is not really good! It’s John Doe. I really don't like this one!

~Tracey~

Oh yeah ..I 'm even sure that Scully is in that one ..It was more a Dogett/Reyes episode .

I liked the episode where he had to come to term with his son's death ..and his wife appears in the episode .....( She is his real wife in real life)....it's not that episode is it ???!!!

They did some good Doggett/Reyes episodes ..but the problem was ..it was to the detriment of Mulder and Scully ..they should have been another team on the side ...and not take over the basement office ...just make it separate ..and have Dogett have nothing to do with Scully because he did have a thing for her ..and that was bad .

.....Although I did enjoy when she threw the glass of water to his face in "Within"

PS: IF Mobius turns bad tonight ..I'll go and join the x-files threads ..then we can talk about M&S and sort out the songs for the next music videos ..and collages too .

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee
                CONGRATS on the music vids Caty!!!
                much deserved!....
                i love the Rasmus!!

well see ya'll in the morning....i ll hav to watch M2 when i get home from work tomorrow!!

toodles and hugs
                Bee
                Goodnight Queen_Bee

(((((Queen_Bee)))))

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  Oh yeah ..I 'm even sure that Scully is in that one ..It was more a Dogett/Reyes episode .

I liked the episode where he had to come to term with his son's death ..and his wife appears in the episode .....( She is his real wife in real life)....it's not that episode is it ???!!!

They did some good Doggett/Reyes episodes ..but the problem was ..it was to the detriment of Mulder and Scully ..they should have been another team on the side ...and not take over the basement office ...just make it separate ..and have Dogett have nothing to do with Scully because he did have a thing for her ..and that was bad .

.....Although I did enjoy when she threw the glass of water to his face in "Within"

caty
                  Yeah, or she might just be in the very end for like 2 minutes. Definitely more of Doggett and Reyes!

No this one is where he wakes up in a Mexican town with no memory of who he is! But the episode you are on about (Release I think it is called), I like it too! Quite emotional for Doggett, especially when he finally releases his sons ashes!

Yeah exactly. It was like they were trying to erase Mulder&Scully with Doggett&Reyes (both as F.B.I agents and as a possible romance) but it just didn't work! Yeah exactly Caty, you should soo be a ptb (both for Stargate and XF, well for the XF movie if it ever gets made )!

LOL me too. And to right, I would have threw the water in his face as well!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

ok Poetic i've hunted around and got my pics, give me ten years and you'll have your collage lol.

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                    -Stargate Theme

Comment

Ok shippers, I will be going offline for now. I have to go and now sort out my mum's Mother's Day present. I know it's not until March 6th but I want to get it out of the way!

See you all later at the shipper bar!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
                        ok Poetic i've hunted around and got my pics, give me ten years and you'll have your collage lol.
                        Lmao! You got it

Comment

Ok shippers, I will be going offline for now. I have to go and now sort out my mum's Mother's Day present. I know it's not until March 6th but I want to get it out of the way!

See you all later at the shipper bar!

~Tracey~
                          See you at the Bar Tracey

Comment

I did the unthinkable and posted my pic on the web http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=106
                            Proceed with caution

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
                              I did the unthinkable and posted my pic on the web http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=106
                              Proceed with caution
                              lol,I posted in the post a pic thread lol, but all I said was, aww cute!!!

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
                                Proceed with caution
                                Duuuuude! Looking Suave Youve got the same length and colour of my hair \m/ Rock on!

Comment

Working...
                                X